holy shit guys theres a happening going on in korea right now
>Article: [Exclusive] Twice hit with a 'red light' on Chinese promotions... inner scandal with Tzuyu
Tzuyu, who is Taiwanese, held up a Taiwanese flag on 'My Little TV' and a Chinese composer against the independence of Taiwan called her out, accusing her of being a Taiwanese independence ideologist.
1. [+2,482, -98] China calls themselves a great power but they sure aren't acting like one. So pathetic how they're putting a witch hunt on a minor by forcing political ideologies on her. I trust that Tzuyu can overcome this and earn success.
2. [+1,285, -68] Pffft, the adults are to blame for using Tzuyu for political reasons. Find strength, Tzuyu!!
3. [+872, -62] Find strength, Tzuyu, we'll support you forever ㅎㅎ There is nothing to worry about in this, you can just focus on your promos in Korea. You won't die if you don't go back to China, right?
4. [+745, -43] How upsetting.. I hope cutie Tzuyu finds strength. Supporting JYP through this.
5. [+671, -45] Tzuyu, find strength!! Don't let them intimidate you, and fighting to the other members!!
6. [+147, -11] What would a 16 year old know about politics, she was simply born in Taiwan
7. [+137, -11] Breaks my heart that she's being treated like this just because she was given a Taiwanese flag by the 'My Little TV' producer since she was born in Taiwan.
8. [+126, -10] Scandals like this fizz out fast. She can just avoid promos in China for the time being, not like JYP has anything to lose. Just focus on Korean and Japanese promos and work on building popularity and over time China will be begging her to come back.
9. [+109, -5] I don't think JYP meant Twice for the Chinese market anyway, more for Japan.. They have 3 Japanese members and are earning a great response over there.
10. [+123, -13] I don't know what the point of forcing an idol to take a political stance is for..
>tfw i will never change taeyeons diaper
>hi suhyun collab
2 natty talented qts with a great song
hands down the greatest debut in kpop of all time
>nicole's solo debut
based sweetune track with nicole, probably the closest thing to old kara since nicole and jiyoung left kara
>Red Velvet a second time
It's a flop, don't try say it any other way because your slutpop bias group got BTFO by rookies
I don't care if they got shitloads of digital or physical sales, they got beat by rookies and could only win one music show in 2015
It's a flop alright
>tfw you will never be here gazing upon the stars with your pure qt 3.14 kgf
I wonder how long it'll be until lovelyz comes back
in any case I hope they get lots of rest, they earned it
Probably in 4 months, or if they're like GFRIEND they'll try to come back sooner.
i think they're ok, but nothing groundbreaking. i.e. they're cute and their songs are alright but just not very interesting and i'm a little bit turned off by the turbo-slut vibe
Infinite needs to come back in June. Lovelyz should take a break.
mina is cute in an ugly way
I don't know, it seems like it's dead more than alive at this point.
2PM, TVXQ/DBSK/JYJ, SNSD,Super Junior, Shinee, Exo, and Kara (kinda fell). That's it.
I really don't see any group going over to make it. Maybe BTS.
she'd probably be a librarian and have 30 cats
Article: SBS new year special 'CEO is watching' idols + agency CEOs to guest together
Source: News 1 via Daum
1. [+130, -3] 100% FNC's CEO is going to be on it...
2. [+82, -14] I bet FNC's CEO will be on the show. He got on a couple cable shows in the past and then packaged himself up with Yoo Jae Suk to get his face on public broadcast shows and hasn't looked back ever since.
3. [+59, -17] So tired of watching idols during every holiday season. I miss old shows like singing competitions for foreigners and star couples, circus shows, etc..
4. [+19, -2] Park Jin Young would never miss a show like this but I bet he won't come out because of Tzuyu's scandal ㅋㅋㅋ he's going to be kicking his blankets over this every night for a while
5. [+13, -5] JYP has no place on this show, they can't even protect Tzuyu
6. [+11, -4] I bet that CEO who always shows off about how crazy his own idols are will be on it.. Really don't want to watch him.
7. [+6, -0] JYP and Tzuyu would've definitely been on this show if not for the scandal. They probably can't, right?
8. [+3, -1] It'd be daebak if Tzuyu + JYP was on it! Probably covered by all of the main media outlets + Chinese and Taiwanese medias
9. [+2, -1] I wonder if iKON or other YG kids will be on it since it's SBS... they can't even get on KBS or MBC because of Hyum Suk.. so sad for them ㅠㅠㅠ come on, Hyum Suk-ahㅠㅠ
they like akb48 and jrock
infact japan is starting to push their jrock into the us and europe, one ok rock even released a full english version of their latest album after the response they got from touring with some of the us bands
going to the library to tease shyrene even though you cant read, but she realizes this sooner or later and you both decide to help each other learn to read and be more outgoing but after some whacky rom-com hi jinks you fall in love and get married and have 3 kids.......................
dont listen to albums, go to youtube and type kpop 2015 or whatever year takes tyour fancey or k hiphop if your so inclined, then just watch a bunch of the playlists if you find a song you like youtube their name to find more.
listening to kpop albums is a pretty bad way to get into it especially the narrow taste kpg has
how can i pay lee soo man?
>Buy 10 copies of the next album and defend the group with your life for free
you're at a nightclub and wendy starts looking at you like this
yoongie + kai >>> lierene + sehun
Have we ever seen Seohyun in a relaxed posture?
You can even see through it
you're living in a fantasy world anon, shit like that happens all the time in the ent. industry (foreign and in the US) obv posh companies like SM or YG groups/trainees aren't as susceptible but you'll be surprised what some people would do for a little fame. i'm sure idols get offers like that all the time
The first part of your comment is totally true
>shit like that happens
But then you go all fantasy with
> i'm sure idols get offers like that all the time
What's the source? that Korean insider who said he knew it all. Of course it happens, bunch of attractive girls with no talent will accept trades like this, but for the rest is highly unlikely (girls with some kind of talent and aspirations).