[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats /mu's/ opinion on The War on Drugs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: the-war-on-drugs-482x298.jpg (44KB, 482x298px) Image search: [Google]
the-war-on-drugs-482x298.jpg
44KB, 482x298px
Whats /mu's/ opinion on The War on Drugs?
>>
>>61841937

Don't know how to end a song, or how to take a joke.
>>
Its a huge waste of money and is destroying this country
>>
>>61842039
got em
>>
>>61841937
I'm for legalizing marijuana and hallucinogens but not anything harder
>>
>>61841937
Marcel-core

probably because the lead singer looks like marcel
>>
>>61841990
>or how to take a joke.
Story?
>>
Good band, I've never been huge on their pre-LitD stuff but that was one of my favorites from 2014, a lot of comfy songs with great songwriting.

>>61841990
>take a joke
That wasn't a joke, that was just Mark being an asshole for no reason
>>
>>61842092
Something about Mark Kozelek calling them beer commercial rock.
>>
>>61842092
Mark Kozelek (the guy from Sun Kil Moon, who were blowing up because Benji had just been released) played a song called "The War On Drugs Suck My Cock" and randomly started bashing them in interviews, then tried to play it off as banter when the War On Drugs didn't take the bait and start a "beef" like Pitchfork wanted.
>>
File: OI.jpg (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
OI.jpg
87KB, 500x500px
This album is truly something of perfection. Every note and every chord is played to perfection. The hazy atmosphere fits every track perfectly. The vocals, the guitars, the piano, every instrument on this album compliments one another perfectly. Never before have I listened to an album that performs each and every quality as well as this. It’s a simply stunning orchestration of some very diverse and eclectic genres that all fit together wonderfully. Each song is fueled with emotion but that emotion never goes over-the-top in any way. It stays leveled so you still have the instrumentation to carry the message and the emotion along with the lyricism. Lost in the Dream is an album that is both magical and vocal in a way that makes it a completely atmospheric and immersive experience. It’s a record that, at the end of the day, leaves me completely speechless because of how incredible it is.
>>
one of Reagan's worst policies desu
>>
>>61842108
An Ocean between the Wave's outro is my favourite part of that album
>>
>>61842188
It was Nixon, retard.
>>
>>61842150
>implying it wasn't banter from the beginning
Anti-mark fags are the worst
>>
the whitest band i've ever heard
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.