>TWICE, GOT7, BTS team name is "We're Going Until The End"
Blowing my load to Rainbow again after 2 years to celebrate their comeback announcement.
When I was little, my Babysoul was famous. She was the greatest Samurai in the empire, and he was the Shogun's decapitator. She cut off the heads of 131 lords for the Shogun. It was a bad time for the empire. The Shogun just stayed inside his castle and he never came out. People said his brain was infected by devils, and that he was rotting with evil. The Shogun said the people were not loyal. He said he had a lot of enemies, but he killed more people than that. It was a bad time. Everybody living in fear, but still we were happy. Babysoul would come home to mother, and when she had seen her, she would forget about the killings. She wasn't scared of the Shogun, but the Shogun was scared of her. Maybe that was the problem. At night, mother would sing for us, while Babysoul would go into her temple and pray for peace. She'd pray for things to get better. Then, one night the Shogun sent his ninja spies to our house. They were supposed to kill Babysoul, but they didn't. That was the night everything changed, forever. That was when Babysoul left his samurai life and became a demon. She became an assassin who walks the road of vengeance. And she took me with him. I don't remember most of this myself. I only remember the Shogun's ninja hunting us wherever we go. And the bodies falling. And the blood.
I sit at home now, but outside isn't cold too. I hope you dress warmly too ^^
Article: JYP reps, "The agency did not force Tzuyu to post the apology video... decision was made after consulting her parents" (official)
1. [+258, -72] A coward until the end
2. [+249, -49] Seriously hated how they wrote 'Chinese-Korean relations' in their offical statement
3. [+240, -59] Whether it was forced or not, the decision was made under JYP, no?
4. [+37, -23] I expected Park Jin Young to take responsibility and take the blame but after getting all this hate, he calls it the parent's decision ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is the CEO who claims to care more about a person's character than their skills ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+236, -60] The agency's job was to protect her but not only did they put her at the forefront to take all the bullets for them but they claimed that they did not teach her right. Is a nationality something that is taught?
2. [+170, -57] As if you discussed anything with them, stop with the blatant lies
3. [+120, -31] Did JYP really not stop to think how people would react to a 16 year old standing up there all by herself reading an apology off of a script?????? Why couldn't they just open a press conference... just how desperate were they that they made her stand in some hall and post that video? All JYP had to do was open a press conference with Tzuyu and her parents and explain what was going on... and the apology letter should've been read off by Park Jin Young if anyone.
4. [+45, -19] I don't think netizens understand that the biggest victims in this are Tzuyu and JYP. The foreign office no choice but to surrender to China's power and the foreign office forced JYP into apologizing for the issue. JYP brought Tzuyu's parents to Korea to consult with them on this and the apology was their consensus.
admittedly because of group saturation a lot of groups are kinda mediocre/wont get big but it means there should be something out there for you
heard they also removed his music from their streaming services or something
LG and Huawei will not be dropping Tzuyu!
Even though Huawei is Chinese.
>AOA’s Seolhyun thrills Song Il Gook’s sons Minguk and Manse in the latest episode of “The Return of Superman”!
>The January 17 episode gives viewers a glimpse of what was going on at the families’ tables at the “2015 KBS Entertainment Awards,” which was held on December 26. The Song triplets in particular seem full of energy because of all the excitement around them.
When host Seolhyun comes out on stage, Minguk says to his dad next to him, “Look, it’s a big princess!”
Everything is coming up Tzuyu
-Kpop fans the world over hate China
-Taiwanese government seeking to take Huang Ann's Taiwanese passport away so he wont have access to Taiwan's free healthcare and would have to pay in China.
-LG and Huawei keeping Tzuyu on as a model
-Twice not disbanding
-Everyone hates JYP not her
1. [+150, -52] I wonder how lowly Bestie thought of Hani, LE, and Junghwa that one quit to pursue acting and the other quit to go back to school with the leader b*tch who left so irresponsibly... only for the three b*tches to get back together in just a couple of months to debut under a different group. And to make wounds burn, they name themselves Bestie? ㅋ Should've just named themselves traitors, at least they would've gotten more public attention for it.
she's a natty beauty full of that girl next door pure image like iu