This one is looking super fine in that performance
there is but one pair of pits I would lick like an animal...
not really interested in her, but she eventually replied
[9:20PM] Oh erotic (수줍)(수줍)(발그레)
[9:20 PM] Sounds like just one of typical korean pop songs (힘듦)
>[9:21 PM] well i like typical korean pop songs maybe
Handsome Gyu had a good day today. I hope he does well in New York.
>that one guy who has never licked armpits
what's his story?
>a gfriend fan was kicked out for taking pictures
I bet it was a huge dslr tsk tsk
Is this a codeword for thighs
Tell her you're 31 years old and love Tzuyu
>4. [+317, -38] SM is at the center of everything that has cheapened our culture, those fools
There's a thread on the Team Liquid website for Korean Music Discussion thats many years old. A few years a go there was a guy named TuElite that was in love with Nicole from Kara and he posted the weirdest shit and got banned multiple time. Things like lewd dreams and dreams of doing stuff with her.
Tzuyu survived the fiercest ice shards now she's going to come back stronger than ever
Article: JYP reps, "The agency did not force Tzuyu to post the apology video... decision was made after consulting her parents" (official)
Source: 10asia via Nate
1. [+258, -72] A coward until the end
2. [+249, -49] Seriously hated how they wrote 'Chinese-Korean relations' in their offical statement
3. [+240, -59] Whether it was forced or not, the decision was made under JYP, no?
4. [+37, -23] I expected Park Jin Young to take responsibility and take the blame but after getting all this hate, he calls it the parent's decision ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is the CEO who claims to care more about a person's character than their skills ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+31, -10] If JYP really was a company greedy for money, would they have let WG be in the state that they are or even their leader just leave? Clearly they're in a horrible spot between China and Taiwan's political fight. JYP has nothing going for them right now, everything's been canceled and they're still getting all this hate.
>[+1,015, -197] You can never know what IU is thinking on the inside, such a scary and venomous woman..
what makes a group much more popular in a particular country/demographic?
kara - japan
bts - US
is it just because they intentionally promote more in that specific area? maybe the style of music?
what do you think why girls put up their arms when they want to look "sexy" all the time? its not just the pits but the shape of the boobs when the pits are exposed
it's taste and consistent promotion
i think that's why JYP likes to use so many foreigners, it attracts other countries interest, when the Twice thing blows over and they get to promote in Japan they'll be swimming in japanese cfs/ads/promos
I've seen Dr. Kim do better with other idols (comparing before an after pics). Choa was already pretty cute in her pre surgery pics.
choa is so fucking charming though. not just cute. she's always shining, looking positive. thats why choa > seolhyun. just look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjKKaVhCLaI
Choa has a charming personality and all and I think FNC never expected her to shine out of all the AOAs but it's a shame she's too old (by idol standards) so they are spending all their mediaplay money on Seolhyun instead for a better ROI.
she can flop all over me ;^)
i've never even thought about her age, nor have i looked it up.
seolhyun is obviously beautiful but I feel like she would be a total bitch if she didnt have to act nice. she simply doesnt look like she's any fun, at all.