[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Albums you will probably never appreciate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: Stgstv.png (830KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Stgstv.png
830KB, 600x600px
>>
>>61827983
True. I always just play chocolate girl and then leave
>>
try centipede hz, it's their best tbqh fa m
>>
>>61827983
inb4 P L E B
>>
>>61827983
the end of penny dreadfuls sounds exactly like how my mum snores which is a shame because penny dreadfuls would be the pest song on the album if it werent for that and it makes the entire album unlistenable
>>
Honestly, this is their best work
>>
>>61829674
that one bit ruins the album???
>>
This http://youtu.be/3HkxEkMWBMQ
>>
>>61827983
Is there like a kid a of anco? Like I heard kid a and it clicked and suddenly was able to appreciate ok computer. Is there an accessible album like that for anco?
>>
>>61827983
it took me a couple years of listening to anco till this one finally clicked for me. Then about 6 months ago, god damn, but it clicked. It can happen to you too, senpai. It's comforting and heartbreakingly beautiful to me now, all the way through. It just takes time and familiarity
>>
>>61829939
Literally every anco album is accessible

Same with Radiohead

They're pop musicians; there's not much to "get"
>>
>>61829939
mpp
>>
>>61829955
wow, I just figured out why everyone types fa m all retarded-like. I meant familia, not senpai. kek
>>
>>61829981
yeah, totally mpp. Jam of a lifetime did it for me, but mpp is even more accessible.
>>
>>61829963
>being this much of an /mu/ faggot
No one thinks you're cool
>>
>>61829963
ive played songs from MPP in front of friends who listen to exclusively top 40 and they call it 'noise' and bitch at me to turn it off. anco isnt as accessible as /mu/ makes them out to be
>>
>>61831208
Literally how
>>
>>61830028
>>61829981
wrong
>>61829939
strawberry jam is a lot more accessible with the exception of the first 30 seconds or so
also how the fuck did kid a click with you before okc?
>>
I could only listen to it after I learned to appreciate noise. Whitehouse helped me with that.
>>
>>61831208
try feels or maybe sung tongs
i think those are for the most part the easiest to get in to
>>
>>61830473
Aww poor baby >:-(
>>
>>61829963
>STGSTV and dansee manatee are literally comprised of screaching feedback noises, complete shit recording quality

>campfire songs, here comes the indian and sung tongs are really lo-fi folk songs, the first of two were literally recorded on the porch of their homes

>Literally every anco album is accessible

no normie would even like strawberry jam or MPP you delusional autistic fuck, please stop spreading misinformation
>>
>>61832339
>autistic
Oh wow original, you sure got me!

Give it up, anco is bubblegum pop that p4k labels as "experimental" so children like you think it's cool to like them.
>>
>>61829674
that bit actually makes me cry
feels way different if your mom doesn't snore like that.

I want to go back home, when does this bus leave?
>>
File: Madvillainy_cover.png (121KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
Madvillainy_cover.png
121KB, 399x399px
He's always like a half second behind the beat, like he's out of breath or something
>>
>>61832459
when exactly did I say I like them? I despise every single album in their discography

I cant even tell if youre trolling at this point though
>>
I appreciate radio static more than this garbage.
>>
>>61832495
>what is syncopation
>>
>>61832495
I legitmately do not get the appeal of this album, it's so uneventful and boring.
>>
File: Cover.jpg (314KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
314KB, 800x800px
This or any other Jay-Z album.

I just can't enjoy any of his work. I know he's a talented rapper but I just can't hear his flow. Every word feels like it's stumbling over the last one, and not in a good way. His verse on Renegade was pretty good, though.
>>
>>61832593
You do realize that knowing what syncopation is wouldn't make someone who doesn't like his style enjoy him any more, right?

And that's coming from someone who really likes DOOM.
>>
>>61832501
Why would someone troll on 4chan?
>>
File: Ween-TheMollusk.jpg (25KB, 304x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ween-TheMollusk.jpg
25KB, 304x300px
I don't understand the praise.
>>
>>61832772
GET OFF MY ASS YOU WEE BITTY FUCK
>>
File: cover.gif (65KB, 377x375px) Image search: [Google]
cover.gif
65KB, 377x375px
>>
>>61831564
same with me too.

Kid A sounded more adventurous and OK Computer just sounded like boring generic guitar music. Wasn't until I got into In Rainbows did I come back and find appreciation for OK Computer.
>>
>>61832772
I didn't at first either but once a time you listen to it some songs really grow on you

I'm dancing in the show tonight
The mollusk
The Blarney stone
It's gonna be (alright)
Waving my dick in the wind
and of course, Ocean man
>>
Ive heard MPP twice and I really dont get what anyone sees in it.

I don't really see the hype with AnCo in general honestly
>>
>>61832874
listen to strawberry jam
MPP is really not for everyone.
I personally think it's pretty mediocre and i thought it was utter garbage on my first listen
>>
>>61832874
its not for everyone.
>>
>>61832668

The Blueprint? The Black Album?
>>
>>61832874
Listened to Strawberry Jam a bunch when it came out.
Haven't listened to MPP much at all, same with Feels or Sung Tongs. Still more or less like them, though.
Check out Panda Bear Meets the Grim Reaper and Person Pitch as well.
>>
>>61832940
All of them, yeah.
>>
>>61833010
I dunno, man. I don't really get that. I get that with Kanye sometimes, especially on some of his features, but not so much with Jay. The more I listen to him the more it seems to click, at least the good ones. Give Watch the Throne a listen, too/
>>
>>61833063
I'll check it out.

To me, it sounds like he's reading off a teleprompter and trying really hard to make every rhyme connect to the next one. Again, not dissing him, I know he's super talented, I'm just not a fan.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.