[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breaking news: hating St. Vincent is overrated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: Annie_Clark_1.jpg (63KB, 470x705px) Image search: [Google]
Annie_Clark_1.jpg
63KB, 470x705px
Breaking news: hating St. Vincent is overrated
>>
Not if you've seen her live it isn't
>>
breaking news: this board fucking blows
>>
File: 1453009389646.png (250KB, 626x629px) Image search: [Google]
1453009389646.png
250KB, 626x629px
I'm not a St. Vincent hater, but you just look like an ass-wipe making this thread.

Oh, I forgot to add that you're a retard.
>>
>>61821092
Heh
>>
>>61821068
you're joking right?
She's incredible live. Quite a performer.
>>
dorito face
>>
>>61821078
You suck, retard
>>
>>61821113
It was the most cringe worthy reeking of pretension performance I have ever seen in my life.
>>
>>61821045
Breaking news: St Vincent is overrated
>>
>>61821164
>not getting art performance and choregraphy
In a word: pleb.
>>
>>61821206
>choreography

You mean hand puppets?
>>
>>61821195
Wrong breaking news. /mu/'s opinions are overrated.
>>
File: meme woman.png (1MB, 1280x849px) Image search: [Google]
meme woman.png
1MB, 1280x849px
>makes meme music
>has meme hair
>dating a meme model
>has a meme sexual orientation
>meme singing
>meme dancing
>does meme speeches at her meme concerts

She's literally a human meme
>>
>>61821242
>don't forget the meme falls from meme amps
>>
>>61821141
Thanks!
>>
File: 85.jpg (45KB, 527x768px) Image search: [Google]
85.jpg
45KB, 527x768px
>>61821226
Moving hands is only a small part of choregraphy. Educate yourself pleb.
>>
ITT: many dummies that know shit about live music and performance art spitting their retarded opinions.
>>
>>61821282
So what's the other part? Shit garbled solos?
>>
>>61821340
Exactly. If you think St. Vincent puts on a good live show or puts on anything near good performance art, seek help and educate yourself.
>>
>>61821242
>I don't know how to make suitable arguments so I say meme when I don't fully know how to express myself

try social interactions once in a while
>>
>>61821113
Yeah dude totally. I like the parts where she tries to play the guitar, side-splitting stuff.
>>
st. vincent is insufferable horseshit
>>
>>61821360
lfmao. What a troll.

>>61821393
No. You need to seek help. 95% of the reviews about her music or live shows are positive. Why? Because she's great, that's why. You have to deal with it.
>>
>>61821436
Speak for yourself. You are insufferable horseshit and bonus, a dumbass.
>>
Stvincent is definitely fake based
>>
>>61821242
You have nothing to say, so stale memes are your only option. Do you want applauses?
>>
I'm real fucking sick of the Vinnie astroturfing. She's a fucking hack and makes terrible dogshit bubblegum pop music.
>>
>>61821528
>Speak for yourself.

who the fuck else would i be speaking for? you are just as retarded as you are bereft of taste.
>>
>>61821400
>>61821560
>taking this to heart
You waifufaggots are so fucking pathetic, good god.
>>
>>61821579
Speak for yourself retard. You are shit not Vinnie. That's your level.
>>
Death Grips fans vs Vinnieposters

Who is worse and why?
>>
>>61821624
Anti-vinnieposters by far. Cancerous living memes.
>>
>>61821593
>have no basis to your argument
>point it out
>LOLWAIFUFAGS GET OUT XD

Seriously what the fucks everyones problem. It looks like I'm watching reddit talk about music.
>>
>>61821045
Then what do I do?
>>
Listen the St Vinnie fanbase is worse that MLP, Undertale, and SU combined

We need to blacklist them and send them to /trash/ ASAP
>>
>>61821593
No matter how you spin it, you suck. Fuck you.
>>
>>61821677
Seconded
>>
>>61821677
>Listen the St Vinnie fanbase is worse that MLP, Undertale, and SU combined
Why? Because they troll the trolls?
>>
>>61821242
I'm curious, how is everything she does considered a meme? Like what does that even mean? Or are you just using that word just because?
>>
>>61821676
Their companies have hugely profited from my work for free, and I'm in agony cutting myself to survive.

Someone should say something.
>>
>>61821713
>they
>implying you're not among them
When was that, 50 years ago? Try it in 2015 and you'll instantly regret it. Vinnieposters are the craziest, most feared dudes at my school. No one messes with this alliance. They won't hesitate to go -primal- on anyone who thinks they can abuse their kin with no repercussion. Yeah, we have a rep. I've personally made kids cry by flooding their online and real lives with various vinnie material. We're the new jocks, you're the new geek.
>>
>>61821651
>>61821686
It's a meme, you fucking mong. Kill yourselves immediately.
>>
The Pop Group-lite for ultra plebs who aren't even plebby enough for The Pop Group
>>
>>61821762
Bollocks. Some dummies like you try to troll the vinnieposters and then cry like babies when they're trolled back harder.

Pathetic. You never learn?
>>
>>61821242
believing in memes thinking you arent a living breathing joke. i guarantee you said meme more times than youve ever gotten any pussy.
>>
>>61821900
>You never learn?
Are you asking me? Because no. There's nothing to learn. I shitpost, it gets under the skin of vinnieposters, so I shitpost harder. If you wanna call that "crying like babies (lol)" I really don't give a shit.
>>
I want to fart in her face
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.