[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/noise/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 27

File: 1600055555_b0253c31e0_b.jpg (291KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1600055555_b0253c31e0_b.jpg
291KB, 1024x768px
how do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXx1EwyP5c0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59ZmrKJnbpo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvnMvOCT7Iw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dm3DioiFH8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1M27uV_BUM
>>
If drone and dark ambient aren't cool here let me know, but the thread seems a little too dead to be picky.

Anyway, I've been getting into shit like Schloss Tegal and Endvra, and I'd love more recommendations for that kind of stuff.

Not shit like Lustmord, I want the shit I wouldn't come across by googling dark ambient, gimme the weird and obscure stuff.
>>
>>61813895
ukiyo - s/t
it's a collab between aube and die form, excellent stuff,
>>
>>61813953
Thanks man, I'll check it out.
>>
>>61814169
you may also like rainforest spiritual enslavement and Francisco Lopez - buildings: new york
>>
>tfw 4chan x wiped all my filters for no reason
gr8.

Has anyone found any new favourites lately? Been itching to get back into noise full swing.
>>
What's going on with noise threads? Seems like every 1 out of 3 make it, even so with barely 50 posts, maybe less.

Anyways, I've been getting into Macronympha and Bruce Gilbert lately. What are some similar noise acts? You know, electronic and very "tactile"

>>61813895
David Dunn's Angels and Insects is awesome and hecq's mare nostrum from last year was really cool and a fairly consistent dark ambient album imo, check them out
https://hymen-records.bandcamp.com/album/mare-nostrum
>>
File: folder6.jpg (842KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
folder6.jpg
842KB, 1400x1400px
>>61814420
i didn't like Burners much desu but this was pretty good
>>
File: cover.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>61814420
I'm probably going to get shit on for this, but I thought it was great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3UfCHR-KbU
>>
>>61814880
>I'm probably going to get shit on for this
nah m8, roly porter is great. life cycle of a massive star is better, but aftertime is still good. I like everything that's come out on the subtext label. if you haven't already check out eric holm - andoya
>>
https://soundcloud.com/miner-monster/untiled_test02flac

I tried to make something too. what do you think?

2nd attempt to make noise, followed as much as possible older feedbacks, really like the result.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
>>
anyone heading to this?
>>
>>61815135
Hey man I'm the same dude who critiqued your first thing you put up. I'll just be writing while I listen.

I like the subdued and mechanical nature of the noise, and the vocals or samples are interesting. I like the manipulation.

I like the sound of the feedback with the tremolo type sounds.

It's a very definite improvement over the first track I heard. I actually like this one a lot, and my suggestions this time will be a lot more compositional this time because I really do like the track quite a bit

I think that you should consider maybe adding in a few more "movements" not that I felt it went on too long, but after the track was over I wished that I heard a bit more variation, maybe make the track a bit longer with different samples or vocals of a different colour and feeling.

I'm not sure if this was your intent, don't take it the wrong way of it wasn't, but I enjoyed the relatively calm atmosphere. The track didn't really "go anywhere" but I like it that way, personally.

But yeah in summary, good job, consider tacking on another section to the end with a bit of a transition between the two, or if it being static and unmoving is your goal don't be afraid to extend it out a little. Unlike your last track I didn't feel like this took too long to get going, so don't be afraid to ride something for 5-10 minutes if you're really feeling it, just a little bit of variation goes a long way.
>>
>>61815679
Thanks a lot again!

I feel like I know where I'm going now. You really helped me and every time I feel like I managed to do something better. I'll try to add something in the end too.

Thanks again :)
>>
>>61815885
No problem, just keep experimenting and being open to new ideas and shit. You'll figure out what works and what doesn't eventually.

Something that I do, because I have a lot of very disparate ideas, is I like to record music under a ton of different aliases, with each alias being a particular style of noise or instrument arrangement, like I have a name that I use for HNW and one for power electronics, and one for really blatant John Olson ripoff reed instrument stuff. I keep it all compartmentalised and it helps me stay focused.

But for real the track was good and if it was like, 15 minutes long and you had another 15 minute long track or enough material for a 20-30 minute release or something and you put it on bandcamp id probably spend a buck or two on it.
>>
>>61814974
It's really one of those guys who plays it loud and menacing while being beyond decent, I guess it speaks for itself though. Going to spin Cycle in a bit, thanks
>>
>>61815135
sounds like aimless fucking about to me, the sort of which bandcamp and soundcloud are overflowing with
it leaves no impression whatsoever, sounding like an approximation of noise made by someone who's got no real connection to it and no understanding of noise's potential for conceptual and emotional depth and refinement, not even any understanding of the most immediately recognizable and blatant element of visceral and/or cathartic experiences noise can provide

what is the purpose of this recording? what is it meant to convey and communicate? why have you decided to use these specific sonic elements and sounds? how long did it take you to make this?

it's just there
the only thing that can be said about it is that it exists

do you even listen to noise?
>>
>>61816224
Savage
>>
File: prurient - time's arrow.jpg (149KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
prurient - time's arrow.jpg
149KB, 600x600px
I'm listening to prurient - time's arrow atm, does anyone know if the spoken word bit on the first track is fernow's voice?
>>
>>61814770
>>61814880
thanks lads, gottem in queue now.
>>61814740
>What's going on with noise threads? Seems like every 1 out of 3 make it, even so with barely 50 posts, maybe less.
you'll get used to it, it's almost peaceful in a way.
>>
>>61816224
what's your favorite noise release anon
>>
>>61815207
I would if I could find a way to stay there cheaply over night.
>>
>>61817145
i believe so

>>61817339
i'd have a tough time whittling it down to a favorite 100 releases, much less a single one
to pick out one which i think is a definite masterpiece though, i'd have to go with interpol alchemi by viodre
>>
>>61817511
can you make us a chart?
>>
>>61817511
do you have a 320mp3 link for that viodre album?
>>
>>61817551
i'd rather not to be honest, i don't really like the whole charts/ratings way of looking at things

joe roemer made a pretty good one though, and lord knows that guy's opinions on noise hold more weight than most people's

http://harshnoise.blogspot.com/2005/10/joseph-roemers-one-hundred-essential.html

>>61817616
no sorry, i don't even know where my CD is anymore
does a 320 rip of it really not exist? not even on whatcd?
>>
>>61817898
soulseek only has 192/160-rips (kinda confusing which one are which since the track lengths are even varying); one user has it as 320M4A but fuck that
>>
>>61817616
>>61817898
it'll be up later, but V0.
>>
>>61817970
fair enough, thanks xerbro
>>
>>61817927
that's dumb

>>61817970
good man
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 1000x598px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 1000x598px
https://soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz
>>
Did the guy ripping http://www.discogs.com/Alessandro-Cortini-Kevin-Drumm-Lussuria-2-Regis-Prurient-Various-Auras-A-Birds-Eye-View-Into-A-Machi/master/944223 finish ripping it?
>>
vfeevfevfvfevef
>>
File: eSPPvWO.png (137KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
eSPPvWO.png
137KB, 333x333px
>>61818015
Viodre - Interpol Alchemi [2011] (MP3 V0)
>noise, sound collage
https://mega.nz/#!g89kDZjZ!jqPM_5GvFfOdZ1e6UVoVmd7qVjvcgYFvOc1mtqJFXpQ
>>
>>61819596
very much appreciated
>>
File: 1919109.jpg (176KB, 550x546px) Image search: [Google]
1919109.jpg
176KB, 550x546px
>>61819611
no problemo, mane, it gave me something to pass the time with while listening to pic related.
>>
>>61819690
I recently ordered some noise releases, I can share them when they arrive. stuff from Gnawed, Vomir, Sacher-Pelz, Vasilisk and more. maybe that'll work as a thanks
>>
>>61819690
can't go wrong with dan johansson
check out kassettmusik when you feel like it
very minimal, very crude atmospheric tape loops, nothing at all like his older harsh noise work or the more recent field recording/musique concrete material but just as recommended
>>
>>61819596
>Viodre - Interpol Alchemi
Sounds very interesting, thanks ! Actually reminds me of Jason Crumer.
>>
>>61816224
there are different types of noise...??? Some going for lack of emotion. Do you listen to noise?? I liked this song much more than most of the stuff posted here.
>>
>>61819596
sounds like aimless fucking about to me, the sort of which bandcamp and soundcloud are overflowing with
it leaves no impression whatsoever, sounding like an approximation of noise made by someone who's got no real connection to it and no understanding of noise's potential for conceptual and emotional depth and refinement, not even any understanding of the most immediately recognizable and blatant element of visceral and/or cathartic experiences noise can provide

what is the purpose of this recording? what is it meant to convey and communicate? why have you decided to use these specific sonic elements and sounds? how long did it take you to make this?

it's just there

>>
>>61819798
I'd be very down to hear them, that would definitely work.
>>61819875
>kassettmusik
your description of them caught my interest so it should be soon that I check em out
>>
>>61820429
it's an SE album

http://www.discogs.com/Sewer-Election-Kassettmusik/release/1409483

kind of a transitional album from when he started moving away from the straight harsh noise and into more tempered territory
>>
>>61820556
oh, even better then. Come to find out, I've had that bookmarked for some time. Guess now is the time to DL it.
>>
does anyone have any alo girl? namely Gently Before She Dies or The Autoerotic Odyssey?
>>
>>61820288
this still got released on prurient's label. World works in weird ways. To be honest, I like it. It's not bad.
>>
>>61821418
don't let yourself be memed on
>>
>>61822872
Fuck off
>>
>>61823113
that post that started this (>>61820288) was literally a copypasta from earlier in the thread though. memes are dumb as shit
>>
>>61823178
Then stop ironically memeposting you stupid fuck. You assholes are ten thousand times worse than regular shitposting. Fuck off.
>>
>>61823202
I >>61822872 wasn't the one who posted that >>61820288

If you're gunna get mad about meme posting, then get mad at the right person, fuckboy
>>
>>61823255
You posted "don't get memed on", that's exactly what I'm talking about. Fucking moron.
>>
>>61823273
because you got fucking memed on, idiot.
>>
Just finished this. I would call this a harsh noise wall. Not as dense but not really moving and had the crunch factor. Any thoughts? Easy to see why she would collaborate with THE RITA.
>>
>>61824073
care to share??
>>
>>61825386
Listened via bandcamp.
>>

it's just there

>>
Is listening to harsh noise physically harmful?
>>
>>61827406
no more than any other music
>>
File: R-7983965-1452925609-6977.jpeg.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-7983965-1452925609-6977.jpeg.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
Does anybody have this?
>>
>>61827585
What's your favourite Masonna album?
>>
>>61827585
I'd be interested in this too, Alessandro Cortini really intrigued me with the couple albums I heard from him and everyone else on there puts out really good stuff.
>>
>>61827755
I like shinsen na clitoris
>>
;l;l;l;l;
>>
File: eMEGO216_FrontCover-350x350.jpg (170KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
eMEGO216_FrontCover-350x350.jpg
170KB, 350x350px
who's hype for the upcoming merzbow collab

[spoiler]https://editionsmego.com/release/EMEGO-216[/spoiler]
>>
>>61832233
should be a good one, Editions Mego has never led me wrong.
>>
>>61827585
Someone has it and said he would do a rip of it. It was a tripfag but I don't remember which.

Also do you guys have more reccs for stuff like >>61819596 as in noise with a great variety of sounds and a almost "hi-fi" approach ?
>>
File: V&V.jpg (122KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
V&V.jpg
122KB, 500x500px
>>61833615
try pic related. it has elements of noise, drone, techno and industrial, using it to create vague soundscapes. might be interesting to some
>>
>>61833615
>and a almost "hi-fi" approach ?
This is rhythmic noise but check out rashad Becker - music of a notional species vol. 1
>>
I picked up two mystery tapes yesterday. One turned out to be a noisegrind split, and the other is yet to be determined. Will dump both if they end up being noise related.
>>
>>61833615
>with a great variety of sounds and a almost "hi-fi" approach

yellow tears - the pissmop LP
helm - impossible symmetry

>>61832233
definitely looking forward to this album
merzbow has generally worn me out with all the recent splits and collabs but that one is being put out by mego so i know it's worth hearing
>>
>>61813895
Sostrah Tinnitus, Dark Imperivm, and Black Seas of Infinity are some good stuff that I picked up last year.
>>
in a recent 5x5 thread one of the guys gave me some recs for long spoken word stories backed by minimalist occasionally noisy drones
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-adagchAZk
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAHxm8eXsF4
I know there are some power electronics bands that do this kind of thing, iirc the title track off blue rabbit is an example. I'm particularly interested in not-super-edgy occult focused narratives though. I'm aware that the second link is edgy/disturbing as shit but musically it's really cool. does anyone know anything like this? id love to find more.
>>
>>61837944

it's just there

>>
>>61839462
why does /noise/ get the weirdest pastas?
>>
File: anw.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
anw.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
I'm lovin this <3 posts/hr
what're y'all listening to?

I got some pretty cool ANW on. does anyone know why this guy deleted his bandcamp?
>>
>>61835859
>>61836418
>>61833646

Thanks pals.
>>
File: cover front.jpg (43KB, 400x361px) Image search: [Google]
cover front.jpg
43KB, 400x361px
>>61839722
Some pretty good rhythmic noise
>>
https://archive.org/details/IznelavKcinDeathAndDestruction

Randomly found this while browsing the harsh noise tag on archive.org, really loving this
>>
>>61839722
not strictly noise, but in the vein of experimental shit this is what I'm listening to.
>>
File: R-193195-1163943857.jpeg.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
R-193195-1163943857.jpeg.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>61842660
whoops
>>
>>61839486
Because it's been scientifically proven that girls don't enjoy harsh noise. I am not saying that they can't but[...]
>>
>>61815wow that line-up though
probably will its not too far from my city
>>
File: Insect Warfare.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Insect Warfare.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
I have something I would like to discuss. We've seen in so called 'epochs' of noise noise artists that start incorporating more musical elements into their noise. In a sense, I think that is forward thinking, but in another, it starts to bring marketing gimmicks of other musical cultures (and their various connotations) into noise. Not to mention it becomes less noisey. This again is really neither good or bad.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4an5dHyqXek this is the video that got me thinking of these things.

Anyway, is there an artist who only became harsher? Starting incorporating more noise into the noise? Or non musical ideas (dare I say anti-musical ideas) into their material?

In short, Russell Haswell incorporates beats into his material, WOLF EYES has become more of a 'Trip Metal' outfit. Prurient uses 12 string guitars and melodies...who only got harsher?

Thanks Team.

>Maybe INSECT WARFARE (but they did not start as noise)
>>
File: VENTA PROTESIX.png (45KB, 613x204px) Image search: [Google]
VENTA PROTESIX.png
45KB, 613x204px
Also, does anyone have some albums done almost solely with MAX? I've been enjoying the digital "laptop" noise aesthetic lately.

Can only think of VENTA, who I very much enjoy and would love to see live.
>>
File: Sticky_Bomb-NAVORD_OP1665.png (261KB, 782x923px) Image search: [Google]
Sticky_Bomb-NAVORD_OP1665.png
261KB, 782x923px
https://soundcloud.com/viscerum/tuer-tue

Hey /noise/, starting to record the shit I make for fun (thanks to you guys) and was wondering what you think, opinions/shit talking/feedback welcome af.
>>
>>61844648
I've been thinking about this for a while. I don't have an answer for you but I want to ask the converse of your question. what artists started adding traditionally musical elements to their noise? Bennett went to cut hands, consumer electronics added techno influences, and ramleh moved into noise rock. you see this same trend in oldschool industrial TG, SPK, and test dept. all went into comparatively normal music after a while.

now that I think about it more, i think emptyset has been getting steadily noisier, but I'm not super solid on their chronology.
>>
>>61844648
jaakko vanhala started out making dark ambient under the names depther and zoat-aon
hair police started out as a spastic noise rock band and got more fucked up with every next major release
bizarre uproar, definitely
crumer was in a metal band, facedowninshit, before focusing solely on noise(same goes for jim mroz, but lussuria isn't that harsh of a project)
hijokaidan for sure

i'm sure there's more but none come to mind right now
>>
File: HNW Tegan and Sara.jpg (30KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
HNW Tegan and Sara.jpg
30KB, 512x512px
>>61844983
It's a funny trend right? Confrontational acts that push boundaries (via imagery or sonics) borrowing more from traditional elements.

I would love if one day if Tegan & Sara were like "We're done with with twee pop ballads and focusing our energies on HNW". I would also love a noisier Boards of Canada (noise in place of beats but keep the synths).

>>61845057
I always forget Hijokaidan started as a traditional band lol. It's in the first chapter of 'Japanoise'. Talk about a disrupter!

I don't count Crumer because that happens often. People leaving traditional bands to focus on their own artistic output. Wrest from Leviathan wanted to do black metal so he left his first band to become one of the sole black metal (and arguable best) black metal creators in the USA.
>Bizarre Uproar
Not that project though? That was always noise/PE. I know he was in noisecore groups before but again, I don't count it if someone leaves. We can discuss though.
>>
>>61844918
I can even bob my head to it. I must say that I like the fact that it doesn't stay in one place too long, but some change in intensity would be nice. Tho maybe it's just me nickpicking, anyway. It feels so blown out, like only tiny bit of possible spectrum is used. Gotta say, It even has some direction and clear start. I like this.
>>
File: merzbow boss.jpg (63KB, 652x697px) Image search: [Google]
merzbow boss.jpg
63KB, 652x697px
I just posted this in another thread. Anybody else like this stuff?
>>
>>61845643
batztoutai is my favorite merz album but I'm not super familiar with his discog
>>
>>61845208
Thanks a bunch, im glad you like it! I really appreciate the "a small part of the spectrum" and "needs varying intensity" comments, because while the intention was to make a sort of "blown out" sound, some silence/dynamic changes would do it a lot of good I think, ill keep working on it c:
>>
File: cover.png (405KB, 786x700px) Image search: [Google]
cover.png
405KB, 786x700px
https://myneighborsatan.bandcamp.com/album/untitled-1

>harsh noise
>noise/ambient
>>
does anybody have a link to that video of goat playing and flipping the table over? i think it's like a minute long
>>
In what kind of a mood do you have to be to like this kind of music?
>>
>>61846866
in the mood for listening to records
>>
>>61846866
at first I usually only liked it drunk, high, sleep deprived or in some way upset but after a couple months of listening I started liking this stuff in pretty much any mood.
>>
>>61847906
I'll bump you. ;^)
>>
what is the superior BM project fronted by a noise bigwig: ash pool or clandestine blaze?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWElhiV8rGc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPM3VaucyHg
>>
>>61846866
Get in an exploratory, adventurous mood. I think you'll be most receptive to noise when you are looking for obscure, raw, gritty shit
>>
>>61848492
vegas martyrs
>>
File: cover.jpg (845KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
845KB, 1000x1000px
Although its a lot more than just noise and drone to it, and I did find it through Memethony Mantano, I really did dig this Lost Salt Blood Purges album, not super noisey or harsh, but a nice use of noisey ambiences and textures mixed with other stuff. If this isn't the right page of this stuff I'm sorry, just felt in this kinda bend.

lostsaltbloodpurges.bandcamp.com
>>
File: --888.jpg (64KB, 980x817px) Image search: [Google]
--888.jpg
64KB, 980x817px
i am hyped for noise comp on the 23rd
>>
>>61844900
I know Alva Noto does some entirely MAX/MSP stuff like this one, www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkyufPrxdiA

Other than that, I know a lotta local friends who do stuff related to MSP but, they don't/haven't put their stuff up online. If I can think of anything else I'll post it.
>>
>>61848949
are they done accepting stuff for this?
>>
>>61848978
nah the deadline is the 23rd
>>
>>61849002
where do you send stuff in
>>
>>61849316
>The theme will be to make a song about the town you live in. You can make this be harsh noise, a noise wall, or just plain old noise, whatever floats your boat. Tracks should be 10 minutes long at most and you are limited to 1 track. Titles should be in a "(Town name) is a Town Where (Something about your town)" format, but if you can come up with something creative and cool, then that's fine as well!

>Email your track to [email protected]. If for any reason it won't let you email your track (file size limits?), just put your song in a zippyshare or mega download and email it. This will be the bandcamp it appears on: https://noisecomps.bandcamp.com/. I'll get the design set up before the comp comes out. Feel free to include your bandcamp in the email if you want, and I'll put it in the description on the final product.

>For times sake, I would say let's make the due date for tracks be January 23rd
>>
File: chernobylsarcophagus.jpg (34KB, 419x600px) Image search: [Google]
chernobylsarcophagus.jpg
34KB, 419x600px
https://soundcloud.com/industrialhydrophobia/a-wet-dream-in-chernobyl

A track that me and a friend just made.
>>
File: 65745789458077365317.jpg (208KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
65745789458077365317.jpg
208KB, 500x444px
>>61839722
finally giving this a shot
>>
>>61849787
ooh, how rhythmic noise-y is it? that's one I mean to check out whenever I see it but never remember when I have slsk up
>>
>>61848949
same here
>>
Have this old thing, what could i do with it guys?
>>
>>61851149
attach a contact mic and bang it with a hammer
>>
>>61851149
does it make any terrible computers-should-not-be-making-that-sound noises on startup? if so imitate Francisco lopez on buildings: new york and make a creepy field recording/lowercase composition of the ambient sounds of a dying computer. or if it doesn't work at all do like >>61851270 suggested and beat it cantankerously with a brick after filling it with contact mics
>>
>>61851300
Doesn't really start up at all anymore. Annoyingly I currently lack any contact mics as well.
>>
>>61851355
that's easy to fix if you can get to a radioshack equivalent and buy some piezoelectric buzzers. just remove the casing and solder a microjack to it, there're a couple tutorials online. alternatively if you have multiple mics I've always wanted to experiment with setting up multiple mics in a row in an echo-y room and rout each one into alternating channels then drag some mass of metal or other scrape-y shit back and forth next to them. you can try that.
>>
>>61813317
what do you think of my noise, /noise/?
https://clyp.it/flq0ifpd
>>
the terrorism track(36:31) on this is amazing
the whole thing is good but shit, that track...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_w5REUwnzE
>>
>>61818620
guess he had a change of heart
>>
b
u
m
p

don't die
>>
>>61839722
>>
>>61815135
Are those manipulated frog recordings? Nice.

I know it's a test, but it would be nice if those blasts halfway through led up to something cacophenous. The end part was well concluded though.

>>61844918
>>61845983
You've easily met your own requirements then. I personally like this kinda of stuff, though the middle passage feels almost monotonous. I think you've changed it up just enough to not be too samey though, so well done.

Much the same sort of comments towards your other track, it has enough changes to keep me interested.

>>61849531
Solid dark ambient/drone here, the tone you're getting it pretty heavy. The twangy stuff at the end kinda threw me off, but not so much to the tracks detriment.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.