[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: concert pet peeves >that one girl who freaks out and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 17

File: 1453015969097.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1453015969097.webm
3MB, 960x540px
ITT: concert pet peeves

>that one girl who freaks out and throws a tantrum when she gets groped while crowd surfing

[spoiler]I'm almost always usually the one that did it[/spoiler]
>>
>>61809010
So you indecently assault women, fantastic, good for you, great thread, how proud your mother must be
>>
File: z.jpg (23KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
23KB, 500x269px
Who wouldn't take this chance?
>>
>>61809042
respectful humans being.

Though, I am to admit I am not fond of crowd surfing either. But it's not excuse to be a scum.
>>
That one guy who gets pushed too hard in the mosh pit and starts a fight like a fucking pos.
>>
>>61809031
They fucking deserve it, the only thing keeping them up is hands of other people. Might as well ask for it to happen
>>
File: 1446056912966.png (109KB, 850x900px) Image search: [Google]
1446056912966.png
109KB, 850x900px
>>61809031
is this you?
>>
>>61809066
Moral-Man Stan over here
>>
>tfw a woman will never look at you like that
>>
>>61809091
Not a man, eat my menstruations.
>>
>>61809071
So you admit that we should assume all men are absolute garbage? Guess we can agree on that

>inb4 le epic retort "go back to tumblr"
>>
>>61809106
Let's get this straight. The people who crowd surf are willing to let their bodies be held and touched by hands of complete strangers. Yet they complain that they are groped. Fuck being respectful, they are stupid for doing it.
>>
File: 1423548175608.jpg (18KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1423548175608.jpg
18KB, 250x239px
>>61809109
crowd surfing is rude and completely selfish since it only benefits the person doing it and literally forcing people against their own freewill to help support the person if they should move cross on person's path. nowhere else is this type of behavior tolerated. I didn't pay $25 + $10 "convenience fee" + $5 for parking + ~$20 in overpriced alcohol to lift YOUR pudgy mess of a body because you have to uphold your reputation for being the wild one in your cubicle hen house you dumb fucking cunt
>>
>>61809010

>rap concert
>other rapper shouts out words in unison with the person rapping
>>
>>61809197
They are stupid. fact. People should not willingly grop parts of their body to make them feel uncomfortable or to feel interesting.Just like they would do on the street. You can occasionally touch someone without meaning it, it happens, it's bad when you go for it and don't care if the person is a human or a dog.You may expect to be biten, or YOU are stupid. It's all a matter of personnal perspective. It's like saying " hey, people are going outside without a helmet, they shouldn't complain when heavy stuff fall on their head duuuhh". It's ridiculous.
>>
¨People talking over quiet music
tall people getting in the front rows
People doing whatever they want that's not related to the gig

special mention to that tall couple that spent a whole MONO concert in the front row talking and kissing. FUCK YOU GUYS.
>>
>>61809371
>People talking over quiet music

This, so this
>>
>>61809269
Well, they are literally trusting their bodies with complete strangers in the most vulnerable position for sexual assault you can think of. You don't know who is touching you, or what danger they carry. But you are actively putting yourself to these situations.

OR

You could watch the concert like a normal human being and not start shit.

C'mon man...
>>
>>61809236
It's for breathing
>>
>>61809441
Yes, trust, such a bad gift from life...
>>
Went to a Kendrick concert at an outside venue while it was pouring rain.
>People who have a cup of beer and try to get in the pit
>MY FRIEND IS UP THERE CAN I GET THROUGH?
>People who can't take the pit and get sick/scared and try to push their way out
>Dudes who get up behind you,grab your shoulders and jump up and down
>>
>>61809031
>moral outrage over obvious shitposting
>>
File: calm down princess.png (119KB, 392x366px) Image search: [Google]
calm down princess.png
119KB, 392x366px
>>61809031
>I'm jealous because I'm a 300 lb tumblrina who will never be groped

what's the female equivalent of "beta"?
>>
Groping women at concerts is part and parcel with the entire experience.
A concert is not supposed to be a "safe space."
The slight element of danger is what makes them so thrilling.

I have no idea why middle class white people are so intent on ruining punk, hip-hop, and other working class genres that have always promoted groping, but I will keep groping at these shows until they take my groping hands from my cold dead hands.
>>
>>61809042
This is how I was dressed
Tell me I asked for it
>>
I hate when people dance too close to the musicians when it's a ground level performance
like fuck, give them some room
>>
>>61809489
Yep just going to trust some people who I don't know to hold my limp, vulnerable, female body at a concert. Body protection, such a bad thing from life...
>>
>>61809523
There was a mosh pit at a Kendrick Lamar concert?
>>
>>61809584
You asked for it
>>
>>61809569
Then don't freak out about being groped because it is bound to happen.
>>
>>61809586
Well, some musicians just ask for it you know...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7BDZ7KyNRE
>>
>>61809613
I'm a 200lb Mexican dude. I'm not worried.
>>
>>61809584
Contrary to what Tumblr wants you to believe, some women deserve rape.
>>
>>61809643
It's like being naked in an isolated dark alley, with a huge xenon sign that says, "Please don't rape me." I mean, I get it. It's obviously terrible to rape, but you are putting yourself in situations like this.
>>
>>61809689
>>61809643
Why the fuck are we talking about rape? In this case, asking for it means asking to be groped.

Tumblrinas just associate any lack of consent with rape, and now it's stuck in society's head.
>>
>>61809716
I was just making a comparison to the arguments that the person was making.
>>
>>61809731
Right, I get that, but we should try and bring it back to what we're actually talking about.

If these arguments are legitimate for rape, they're sure as hell legitimate for something as harmless as groping.
>>
>that super drunk guy who tries to dace with you (male)
>>
>filming everything on your phone
>talking
>comparing videos you just took
>just being on your phone in general

why even bother
>>
>>61809756
Point is, crowd surfers shouldn't complain when they get groped because they went out of their way to put themselves into a situation like that. They trust random strangers with complete access to their bodies, yet they freak out when someone touches them inappropriately. I mean do I really have to explain this shit? It's common sense.
>>
>>61809803
Yes I know, I'm agreeing with you. That's why I tried to make it clear we were actually talking about groping and not rape.
>>
>>61809803
>people shouldn't complain when they get stabbed because they went out of their way to put themselves into a situation like that. They trust random strangers with complete access to their bodies, yet they freak out when someone stabs them. I mean do I really have to explain this shit? It's common sense.
>>
>>61809819
Yeah, didn't mean to deviate from that
>>
>>61809803
>Point is, people shouldn't complain when they get killed because they went out of their way to put themselves into a situation like that. They trust random strangers with complete access to their bodies, yet they freak out when someone kills them. I mean do I really have to explain this shit? It's common sense.
>>
>>61809010
>band plays 7 songs that all sound exactly the same (despite what their albums may have you believe)
>drunken guy in front makes fun of the lead singer's hair
>lead singer gets pissy, leaves, refuses to come back, rest of band slowly shuffles out
>5 years later, band refuses to come back to St. Louis
The Horrors are the whiniest fucking bitches, in case anyone was wondering
>>
>>61809875
>>61809862
>>61809803

Do I need to continue ? or could we getback to the initial topic ?
>>
>>61809883
Man, I really liked the Horrors before their last album was released. Would've loved to see them live, but not if they're like that.
>>
File: belittle.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
belittle.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>61809883
>defending St. Louis
>>
>two years ago, go to Washed Out concert
>get there early, get decent spot in front
>halfway through the show 6/10 chick gets in front of me, starts "dancing" to try to get me to let go of my spot
>firmly stand ground
>girl's bf behind me starts pulling my hair, telling me to stop fucking grinding on his girlfriend
>this has happened at more than one concert, so I punch him as hard as I can in his nose
>blood everywhere, bouncer immediately grabs me and kicks me out
>banned from venue
Worth it
>>
That guy in the mosh pit with his fucking backpack

The shirtless white guy swinging his dreads around
>>
>>61809912
I mean I hate this city too but jesus christ, throwing a tantrum and ripping people off because someone made a comment about your fucking hair?
>>
>>61809862
This has been b8 all along hasn't it?
>>
>>61809921
I feel like it's always a guy with a white t-shirt and baseball cap doing that shit
>>
>punk show
>local and recently successful band is hugely political and outspoken, super SJW
>brings all the tumblr kid assholes who never go to shows and do jack shit to support/contribute to the local scene out of the woodwork
>act like complete fucking assholes to everyone
>stomping ppl with their stupid fuckin Docs in the pit
>punching people
>punching white guys for being up front
>did I mention they're acting like total fucking dicks

I don't actually disagree w/ most of what the band says and I love them as people but holy shit their shows have become so unpleasant. At least the normal crowdkilling retards are indiscriminate in their douchebaggery, are a minority at shows, and are mutually hated by everyone. These kids just act like fuckin dicks because they think they're entitled to do so, and everyone is too afraid of being blacklisted (the band has a massive amount of pull around here) to say or do anything about it.
>>
>>61809234
so fuckin drop em instead of sexually assaulting them you absolute autist
>>
>>61809544
>assuming that just because youre overweight, others are as well
wew
>>
File: 1334608987080.jpg (30KB, 436x408px) Image search: [Google]
1334608987080.jpg
30KB, 436x408px
>3 years ago, be sitting at Ian Fisher concert
>on balcony
>circle of people directly below me won't stop fucking talking loudly in the middle of the concert
>concert is just two guys and acoustic guitars so they're louder than the band
>get pissed, dump my nearly-full beer all over them
>bartender sees me, staff asks me to leave, banned from venue

>mfw bands avoid St. Louis like the plague because musicians can't stop getting their shit stolen
>>
>that fucking asshole who claps at the end of a movement

Literally makes my blood boil.
>>
men r scum desu
>>
>>61810031
This right here. Just play it off so u dont seem like a complete dickhead
>>
>people who start mosh pits at an Animal Collective concert
>woman in her 30s has to leave concert on stretcher because a teenager drop-kicked her in the face
Guys come see a show in St. Louis, it's great
>>
>>61810082
>>people who start mosh pits at an Animal Collective concert
>MOSH PITS
>AT AN ANCO CONCERT
how does that even work
>>
>>61809371
>tall people getting in the front rows
Fuck you, im not going to step back and stop enjoying the concert just because you are a fucking manlet
>>
>>61810137
>stop enjoying concert because a person you can see over clearly is in front of you

get fucked douche
>>
>>61809544
Not that it matters but Ive been indecently assaulted at least twice at every gig I've ever attended and I would never crowdsurf because only absolute dickheads crowdsurf. How about you try getting your crotch and ass grabbed at every show you attend and then you can have a say in whether or not it's something to complain about l m a o
>>
>>61810126
Two words: brother sport
>>
>>61810146
No retard, i am the one enjoying the exprerience seeing everything thats happening onstage. Fuck you whiny manlet, if you want to be in front you should have been there before i did you lazy cockgoblin
>>
>>61810126
>the Deak starts singing Wide-Eyed
>all of a sudden a group of 6 or 7 teenage boys start ramming into people in a circle
>pit is full of mostly older people who get pissed, everyone separates from teenagers
>mosh pit is literally a twenty foot wide gap of a handful of teenagers flailing their arms and fists at each other while everyone around them tries to avoid them
>Avey leers at them from behind his keyboard
>aforementioned teenager drop-kicked grown woman in the face
>huge fat bouncer literally picks him up and lifts him out of the concert
>rest of teenagers proceed to ruin rest of show for everyone around them
That's how it works
>>
>>61810146
settle down young man.
>>
>>61810153
>triggered
>>
>>61810176
sounds surreal, honestly
>>
>>61810146
manlet gonna cry wah WAH WAH BABBY NEED A NEW DIAPER
>>
>>61809068
I never understood this shit. Isn't the lot basically saying "dude, let's be physically violently aggressive to each other, but no fighting"?

Sounds fucking stupid tbqh, familiapaitachi.
>>
As someone who is 5'2 and won't wear heels to a concert, I honestly feel that viewing should be arranged by height. I let people shorter than me go in front when I could help it and they feel entitled to have their 6'something boyfriends go in front too. Fuck that.
>>
>>61810169
>got there first
>tall asshole pushes up front

I repeat, get fucked douche. your show experience would be virtually unchanged vs someone whose whole night is your back and ass
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 300x495px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 300x495px
>>61810185
>>
>>61810232
This. Tall people are the worst.
>>
>>61809109
I admit a lot of women are self-entitled victim-playing attention whores. It's no wonder you can't get a boyfriend, now fuck off back to tumblr.
>>
>>61810240
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>61810198
At this point I'm used to it, concerts in St. Louis are full of both literal and figurative children
>fun fact: the whole city is

One more St. Louis concert story before I go to bed, this one isn't as interesting but it's the last one I have

>go to see Sleigh Bells
>opening band is band I've never heard of called Elite Gymnastics
>band consists of neckbeard bragging to the audience about how he's high out of his mind on robotussin and singing to a karaoke machine while a projector plays youtube clips of Final Fantasy X, and a girl banging on a trash can lid to the beat of the music
>only concert I've ever been to where the band was actually booed
>after second song, booing got so loud that the girl chucked the trash can lid into the audience
>lid collides with dude's head, head proceeds to bleed
>band walks off stage
>go to merch table after show
>mfw no Elite Gymnastics merch
I actually went and looked up a couple of their albums the next day, their albums are pretty decent shoegaze but they sound literally nothing like what I saw
>>
>>61810062
this
>>
>>61810281
>using 4chan
>considering ">>>/tumblr/" a good insult
>>
>>61810232
Fuck you short people. Nobody is going to give you hand outs.
Stand your ground and pull the fucking tampon out of your ass.

Who lets somebody push you around?
My dad would beat my ass into the dirt if he knew I was being a little bitch
>>
>>61809919
Kek I've never had this happen with a boyfriend but usually their whiny cunt friends. I just hold my ground and push the shit out of them whenever it's even vaguely subtle. You can't really strike them, but shoving them as hard as you can in the movement of the crowd is such a good feeling.
>>
>>61810280
"How about you try getting your crotch and ass grabbed at every show you attend and then you can have a say in whether or not it's something to complain about l m a o"
>>
>>61809544
>what's the female equivalent of "beta"?

no such thing, even a landwhale can get a 5/10 bf
>>
>>61810324
"You can't really strike them"

>Having this much internal aggression
>>
>>61810349
This

Women will never truly understand what it's like to be alone.
>>
>>61810317
>blablabla I'm a bully blablabla
>>
>>61810354
I don't think you've experienced the kind of girls I'm talking about, nor many concerts (if any).
>>
>>61810354
>implying it doesn't feel fucking amazing to slam into people when they try to steal your spot
>>
>>61810367
I hate women.
>>
>>61810367
>Women will never truly understand what it's like to be alone.
They will if they're past their prime and haven't found a man yet.

What music do catladies listen to?
>>
>>61810153
start working out then
>>
>that one out of place black guy

I fucking hate reverse wiggers
>>
>>61810280
found the beta fatty whos butthurt because nobody will touch his micopenis
>>
>>61810397
>Implying I'm not a thin, conventionally attractive blonde girl
>>
>>61810336
>can't get a boyfriend
>desperately making offers to strangers online

Maybe if you were cute, but considering you're a thirsty hambeast I'll have to pass, desu.
>>
>>61810404

>talkud to him as the only other minority there at the Phil Elvrum concert.
>turns out he is a pretty wellknown dj
>tfw friends with a famous person
>>
>>61810382
Idk what it's like wherever you live but here in Australia all the fucking mutt behaviour at concerts is carried out by men. Girls are fucking annoying when they think that because they're shorter than me they can push in front of me but I've never had girls literally elbow me in the face and dig their fingers into my ribs on purpose, let alone sexually assault me
>>
>>61810404
One of the few advantages to being hispanic is that you're never out of place at a concert regardless of genre.
>>
>>61810455
>Australia
That explains it.
>>
>>61809586
nigga you stupid as fuck

we only care when it's some stupid asshole who can't stand his ground well enough to not get shoved into our gear

shit even then most of the time that's not their own fault
>>
>>61810457
I don't know, man, I went to a punk concert once. Nothing but mohawks and skinheads wearing bombers and black laced up boots glaring at me and whispering to each other.
>>
>>61810480
Explains what... Are you saying America is much better?
>>
>>61810457
They probably just assume you're the Janitor
>>
>>61809621
Lightning Bolt has consistently been the best live band I've ever seen

all of those warehouse spaces are gone and going away and it's really sad, PVD is dying
>>
>>61810482
Was this in Europe? I've never had that problem in the states/ canada. The punk shows I've been to there are fairly diverse.
>>
>>61810489
Specifically the PNW
>>
>>61810240
What's the matter, is princess sad she got raped?
>>
>>61810393
Lovecats - the cure
>>
>>61810505
Venice LA, dude.
>>
>>61810512
To be fair it really depends on the type of gig you're attending.. I didn't get assaulted when I saw neutral milk hotel (which surprises me now, seeing what the people are like in an online community in which nmh is popular) or other "folk bands" but hip hop and radio friendly "indie rock" shows were a fucking nightmare. Genuinely curious - why is it different in the PNW?
>>
>>61810482
it was because you were new, not because >muh racism

I'm a white guy and I still got weird looks and felt unwelcome when I first started going to shows. when it's not a HUGE show and new faces show up people get weary because the venues are often illegal spaces/there's often illegal shit going on. Everyone goes through it dude.
>>
>>61810525
Confirmed for "some of you guys are alright, don't go to school tomorrow"
>>
>>61810573
Shit like >>61810482
Only happens in places like >>61810556 in America.
>>
>>61810393
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-jZQuk835E
>>
People who don't shower and put on a fresh set of clothes before attending a gig.
>>
>>61809883
Their lead singer is the biggest dick ever.
>>
>>61809883
Man, you'd think they would've developed a thick skin from the days before they were shoegazey, when they'd open for other bands with their neo punk garbage and get shit thrown at them
>>
>>61810525
>What's the matter
sure is reddit in here
>>
>>61809371

get fucked scrub, manlets and midgets always shove their way to the front 5 minutes before the headliner when I, a tall person, have been there since doors, so you don't deserve to be at the front, sit the fuck down
>>
File: 1441528986929.png (2KB, 224x239px) Image search: [Google]
1441528986929.png
2KB, 224x239px
>>61809716
>just associate any lack of consent with rape,
wew lad, can i, like rape you?
>>
File: RAW_1073_Photo_114[1].jpg (39KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
RAW_1073_Photo_114[1].jpg
39KB, 642x361px
>>61809489
>>61809441
>>61809269
>>61809066
groping crowd surfers is shitty. having said that, i don't enjoy holding some cunt over my head during a show and i certainly don't enjoy getting kicked in the back of the head while someone is being thrown toward the barrier.

i never hold crowdsurfers up; they either get pushed away to be someone elses problem or if i'm near their legs/feet i'm pulling them to the ground (feet first). sideways or down, but never up
>>
>>61811790
Yes, totally get this.

I'm a sound gal and I hate when I start seeing entire people in the air, because it means " hey, I don't only have to care about the sound, now I have to be on the lookout because some dummies could fall on my console". It happened once. Everyone was so pleased. Fuck those persons.
>>
>>61809010
what movie is this from
>>
>>61811839
>console is ground level

either the venue is shit as fuck or yr diy space is lacking common sense

if there's no booth you put that shit behind the band or in another spot it won't get fucked up and have someone out in the room to tell you what to adjust. this is some basic shit famalam.
>>
File: migos.png (251KB, 848x942px) Image search: [Google]
migos.png
251KB, 848x942px
>>61810404
i am this guy
what are you going to do about it
>>
What do you do at clubs when a girl is eyeing you, then you dance with her and touch her ass and thighs and she grinds on your dick, but what do you after that?

I never know. Like, how do you start a conversation, how do you introduce yourself to her, how do you get her number or make out? Never get to that point because I was too beta.
>>
When I saw The Who a few years ago everyone was seated, even in the main area right in front of the stage (this was a packed out arena as well). I cracked and stood up when they played I Can See For Miles and some geriatric yelled "down in front".
I get that the majority of these people are of retirement age, but fuck me...
That is one of my pet peeves.
>>
>>61811884
Did I stutter bitch ? Did I say I put it in the middle of the mosh pit every single time ? Of course I adapt and of course I happen to get stuffs I don't like done in shitty conditions. Don't try to lecture me about that. Most venue aren't shit. I just don't like crowdsurf because it reminds me of that night. PTSD m8.
>>
>>61811937
>not being able to make basic conversation while under the influence of alcohol
>>
>>61810482
I don't know if it's just me, but I think being Hispanic is pretty punk
>>
>>61811937
start making out, don't need words for that if she's already grinding on your dick
grind more
only thing you need to say is something along the lines of 'hey wanna go somewhere more quiet'
>>
>>61809919
doing god'´s work, anon
>>
>>61811937
>Can I buy you drink?
Simple shit bro. I have faith in you.
>>
How has this thread gone so long without talking about is and is not 'groping'?

I'm sure on the internet somewhere exists some SJW cunt that considers incidental contact with large areas of her body 'groping' - but I have never met that person IRL, and I've been to a lot of concerts, most of which had pits and crowd surfing.

Anyone who stages dives know that people are likely to touch you ANYWHERE on your body - you can't come flying at someone from above at high speed and expect them to be choosy or precise in where they catch you. I can't state how many inner thighs, breasts, and crotches I've touched at concerts, But I never once groped anyone.

For example, after falling on my back in a vicious circle pit, I reached up, grabbed someone, and pulled myself up. When I got up, i realized I had basically just used some dudes' package to do so. It was uncomfortable for him, I'm sure and I know it was for me (but not as uncomfortable as getting kicked in the head by a steel cap boot) - but it was not groping

Theres a difference between reaching up to support someone, realizing you're doing it via her tit, and passing her on - and giving that tit a few good squeezes and a rub while you're at it.

Crowd surfers know the difference between a hand on the inner thigh supporting them and a hand on the inner thigh moving towards their junk. And ones OK and ones not.

Its been awhile since I've been to a show, maybe these rabid SJWs do exist in IRL now, but in my experience when someone says they've been groped crowd surfing, they have - and more often than not the same dicks done it multiple times or been witnessed.

tl;dr: YOU know the difference between supporting a stage diver and groping one, as do they - don't be a dick
>>
>>61811937
see:
>>61811996

ask her opinion on the opening band - it's never a crime to have not heard of them so theres no pressure.

>"Have you heard of the opener, I don't know what to expect"
>"man I was surprised by that opening band, what'd you think?"
>>
>>61811937
I held up my cell phone and showed her the new contact thing and she took the phone and put her number in.

Not sure if this would always work. Maybe you'll just get your phone stolen.
>>
>>61811996
never waste money on sluts

except maybe weed
>>
>>61811942
I went to a show like that once where only some people stood up so after a bit it felt weird standing so we sat down.
>>
>>61811958
Yeah, I don't know...

>>61811969
>>61811996
>>61812184
Nice, I have to try this. Wonder if I'll have the courage though.

It's weird, I can dance with her and touch the shit out of her body and all, but I can't do something simple like asking for her number.
>>
>>61810061
that's because NIGGERS
>>
>>61811969
pretty much this, or if you want an actual relationship instead of just fucking, >>61812127
is fine. just make sure to exchange phone numbers and to call not too long after that...
>>
>>61812188
Weed is more expensive than a mix drink.
Unless you're a grower, then your electric bill is more expensive than a mix drink.

I'm real stingy when it comes to my weed. I hardly smoke anybody out.
>>
>>61810146
sorry i got to the show early to get that bitchen spot, i dot give no shits if im tall
>>
File: A6KcsVr.jpg (59KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
A6KcsVr.jpg
59KB, 600x800px
>>61810043
>STOP INSULTING ME. YOU MUST BE PROJECTING. EVERY NEGATIVE COMMENT YOU MAKE IS A PROJECTION OF YOURSELF. PROJECTION!!!!!1!
>>
>>61809197
I enjoy having dozens of strangers run their filthy hands all over me, so I don't understand any of this indignation.

Don't crowd surf if you're not perverted.
>>
>>61812312
>I enjoy having dozens of strangers run their filthy hands all over me
london
>>
>pet peeve
That motherfucker standing three rows in front of me filming with his cell phone the whole fucking show, holding it's bright ass screen directly in my line of sight with the stage.

I don't even get why people do this, no one ever will even watch that vid, just take a few photos.

I do know what to do about it now, though. Every show I go to a bring a roll of Mentos and make a game of throwing them as hard as I can at said cell phone. They gotta make a nice crack off the screen because people usually stop, and I've never had nothing but support from those standing around me - once the dude standing next to me asked for some so he could try and bean asshole's phone
>>
>>61812252
idk, i found out weed is the quickest way to become popular and get girls at various parties/clubs
>>
>>61812386
>poorfag logic

learn to cocaine, my friend
>>
File: image.png (537KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
537KB, 692x577px
>be at concert/club/party
>really awkward because can't drink
>try to awkwardly dance with girls
>look of disgust then they move away
>confidence crushed
>leave venue soon after
>think about experience on the way home
>fall asleep thinking about how I became a social retard
>>
>>61810682
This.
>>
>>61812372
Calm down Father John Misty
>>
>>61812386
Whatever floats your boat bro.
I enjoy matching bowls with people at parties, but I get fucking pissed when I let other people smoke me dry.
I'd just buy her a 5 dollar mix drink and if she's cool, I'd probably smoke her out in my car.
>>
>>61812409
>advise people to take drugs to make friends/overcome their fear of being alone
this is why you don't do them, kids
>>
>>61812451
Dude, the highest paid MLB batters - the best in the world - fail seven out of every ten times. and a lot of those misses are pretty fucking ugly and cringey.

Suck it up and go out and fail a few more time, you'll get it down sooner than you think
>>
>>61809010
I hope you get punched in the dick next time you crowdsurf, which is something you probably do seeing as you are trash
>>
>>61812372
>Every show I go to a bring a roll of Mentos and make a game of throwing them as hard as I can at said cell phone. They gotta make a nice crack off the screen because people usually stop

that's genius
>>
>>61812372
>no one will ever even watch that vid
I've watched a couple of full concerts on youtube that were filmed by cell phone... I appreciate those but I didn't realize how annoying it probably was to others
>>
>>61812451
You know there are girls who are just as socially retarded as you.
>>
>>61812536
>projecting

I was talking about getting laid by trashy chicks, try and tell me cocaine is not a proven way to do that
>>
>>61810287
Elite Gymnastics was good.
The dude is a total nu-male weenie, which is pretty odd for somebody who names his project after a Whitehouse lyric about child pornography, but he made good stuff.
I think he dates Grimes now.
>>
>>61812582
No way I refuse to believe that
>>
>>61812083
>but I have never met that person IRL, and I've been to a lot of concerts, most of which had pits and crowd surfing.

thats because they dont exist, the extreme SJW 'le stare rape is real xDDd' thing is a /pol/ meme. the people pretending to be extreme SJWs like that are always are outed as trolls
>>
>>61812584
you can have the same results with mdma which is way cheaper
>>
>>61812644
I've met that person. Well, seen. Her name is Kathleen Hanna.

I went to a Bikini Kill show years ago and she pretty much a literal /pol/ meme , demanding men get in the back, and definitely out of the pit.

To be fair, it was a pretty good attempt at making gis more woman friendly (something as a straight guy looking to get laid, i fully endorse) just an extreme (and dumb, imo) way of going about it.

A week or two later, I was at a small punk venue and two Riot Grrrls showed up and tried to stop the pit because it was an example of "male dominance and patriarchy" or whatever. One of my friends - a girl - who had been enjoying the pit punched one of them in the face and they went away.
>>
>>61810218
show up earlier
>>
>the drunk Staceys that are friends with one of the supporting bands and keep on screaming and doing stupid shit
>>
>>61811265

>midget somehow makes way up front
"Okay, rude. Whatever, we could both see. Nbd"

>taller bigger asshole shoves way up front
View is mostly of said asshole's back and shoulders. You get to play peek a boo with the band.

Cry me a river. Knowing my height, I always arrive early to a concert. Yet somehow I always end up getting shoved back by tall assholes. Fuck you. And fuck you people who arrive early and let your tall ass friends make their way up front.
>>
>>61814816

MANLETS, WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN?
>>
File: 1385298338236.jpg (64KB, 1015x810px) Image search: [Google]
1385298338236.jpg
64KB, 1015x810px
>>61810583
>be black
>go to a noise/punx show
>have been to noise/punx shows before
>still feel like I'm doing something that I'm not supposed to be doing
>still feel like I'm breaking the rules somehow and not standing the right way, not reacting the right way, etc

w-welp
>>
>>61815336
m'yeah. POC, playing in a mathcore band, a noise band and a mathrock band.

Never felt this.
You just have to not give a shit what's expected of you. It's not easy but it's fucking necessary... If you enjoy it, you're meant to go there.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 240x232px
>decide to take one picture with flash
>everyone around me is staring, giving me shit

fuck off pls??
>>
>>61815504
nah you fuck off
what kind of idiot uses flash in a dark room anyway?
>>
>>61815536
I earned my right to take a picture when I bought my ticket. You should be glad I'm not the faggot with his phone up the whole time filming.
>>
>>61809071
>They fucking deserve it
>>>/r/mensrights
>>
>>61810404
>prefers blacks to act like ghetto rats who ruin everything that exists?
>??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>61815718
you pay for the music, faggot, not a photo shoot. taking pictures at a concert is for shallow women and other people who are there for reasons other than the enjoyment of live music.
>>
>>61815504
If you flash my face at a show I play, you'll breath trough my guitar's strings for the rest of the show.
>>
>this entire thread
>>
>>61815718
You didn't earn shit
>>
>>61816027
And what I mean by this is I put my finger in your arse and use your teeth as a fucking bottleneck.
>>
>>61809371
>¨People talking over quiet music

Went to joanna newsom, venue was rather big and the sound was rather soft. these two 'adult' fuckheads wouldn't shut up. rustled my jimmies real hard. there were whispering, but thats even more annoying because of the hiss generated by it.

If you wanna talk don't go to a fucking concert
>>
this might really be the shittiest thread in the history of /mu/
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.