[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does she listen to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (411KB, 704x1122px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
411KB, 704x1122px
What does she listen to
>>
joy division EXCLUSIVELY
>>
>>61806788
Charles Mingus, Can, Drive Like Jehu, Captain Beefheart, Fugazi and Evanescence.
>>
>white
>fat
>woman

Adele is her favorite artist. Probably likes Imagine Dragons as well.
>>
All Glee everything
>>
File: beach-boys-smile-large1.jpg (472KB, 700x709px) Image search: [Google]
beach-boys-smile-large1.jpg
472KB, 700x709px
>>
>>61807009
8.75/10
>>
>posting the name of someone you don't like on 4chan

lol let's raid and make fun of her because this is /b/
>>
>>61806788
I missed the part where she was wrong
>>
>>61807074

This chick has a TV show lmao

It's literally called 'My Fat Fabulous Life'

Totally shitty show, I only know that cause of fatpeoplehate and fit
>>
>>61806788
The man must have been very desperate to ask her to smile
>>
>>61807091
she's not. She also probably more patrician than OP, but who wants validation by getting other people to agree with him someone else is bad even though we don't know this person.

So here you go, OP. You're right. You matter. We care about your feelings. Here is your validation.

will you stop shitting up the front page?
>>
>>61807074
>>61807091
hello reddit
>>
>>61807168
>look mom I posted it again
>>
>>61807181
kinda accurate here tho
>>
>>61807205
>look mom I'm doubling down
>>
>>61806788
Why is her picture included with this story?
>>
>>61807226
vanity
>>
>>61806788
She's right

And probably Billie Holiday
>>
Liv tyler has let herself go.
>>
>>61807091

She's not wrong, she's just whining about unimportant shit.
>>
>>61806788
I actually agree with her to a point, but instead of women just stop telling anyone to put on a smile, it's really manipulative and asinine when you have a resting bitchface and are slightely autistic.
>>
>>61807287
Actually what she's doing is taking the idea of treating people with respect and making it all about what happened to her and how terrible it is. It's not that what she's saying isn't important, it's that it's very important to her that everyone knows that she was oppressed today.
>>
>>61807106
This bitch looks like a fucking elephant seal
>>
File: lmao.png (553KB, 681x437px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
553KB, 681x437px
>>61807370
forgot pic
>>
>>61806807
Literally this, the amount of girls who like fucking Joy Division and Tool and sound like this is fucking obnoxious
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.