[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does Keven listen to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

What music does Keven listen to?
>>
he's obviously into LARPing so i'd go with power metal
>>
marylin manson
>>
which one is kevin
>>
Venetian Snares
>>
>>61806440
the guy
>>
The soundtrack of that movie is quite good.
>>
>>61806398
What ever happened to that Kevin kid who made comics about dadrock?
>>
Mars volta
>>
>>61806398
Nirvana
>>
>>61806398
REM

It's in the movie.
>>
good thread idea
>>
>>61806398
Doesn't Ezra Miller have his own band?
>>
Can someone explain this movie to me in like 2 sentences
>>
>>61806970
Follows the life of an angry young boy until he is in high school. In high school he starts killing people with a bow and arrow.
>>
>>61806993
not just angry, more like mentally fucked.
>>
>>61806993
you must be memeing me
>>
>>61806970
Kid hates everything, mom reads him a book. At least now he likes archery
>>
>>61806970
An extreme rendition of what happens when a mother doesn't love her child.
>>
Violent Femmes of course
>>
>>61807093
More like when a child doesn't love his mother
>>
>>61806398
Obviously Slint
>>
>>61807112
Wrong, he may not have loved her but she raised him hating him, treating like a curse instead of a child. His acting out was him trying to justify her dislike of him and it became a vicious cycle
>>
>>61807159
That's 3 sentences loser.
>>
>>61807159
It is simple, not even close to a 'mind fuck' that doesn't mean it has no meaning to it. Anti intellectualism is just as bad a pretentiousness
>>
>>61807159
/mu/ - music
>>
>>61807283
/mu/ - mumus
>>
>>61807170
He's a sociopath there's literally nothing that she could have done to help him.
>>
>>61807159
Hey! Have you heard of spoilers? Or did your father fuck your ass instead of teach you decency
>>
File: ezra-miller1.jpg (65KB, 620x701px) Image search: [Google]
ezra-miller1.jpg
65KB, 620x701px
qt-core obviously
>>
>>61806970
the debate of the effects of nature vs nurture, the argument of if someone can be born inherently evil or if its an effect of their environment.
Told through a mother and son relationship that follows the mothers struggles before her sons mass school murdering and the after effects.

If you have the time its at least a 9/10 film. Rich with symbolism and identifiable themes that make it perfect for snobby college film studies.
>>
>>61806398
The Needle Drop Podcasts
>>
https://youtu.be/UDVK9keWQzc def this
>>
>>61806398
Holy shit, I thought the person on the top was a robot or a mannequin or something.

How can a living human being be that far in the Uncanny Valley?
>>
Hopsin
>>
>>61806452
Which guy?
>>
>>61806398

korn
>>
ezra miller used to be so hot before
>>
>>61811783

He was ridiculous hot in that movie, now he looks like some kind of stoner douch liberal arts student.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.