[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I be ashamed of liking Green Day?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: nimrod.jpg (60KB, 294x296px) Image search: [Google]
nimrod.jpg
60KB, 294x296px
Should I be ashamed of liking Green Day?
>>
Only if you like the trilogy
>>
>>61795019
>liking music
>>
>>61795019
no.
>>
>>61795019
no, people here are retards that hate bands blindly because of fanbases or the personality of the members rather than their actual output
>>
>>61795019
They make more sense if you think of them as a power-pop band instead of a "punk" band or something similar. By power-pop standards, they have their share of decent material. Waiting, Blood Sex and Booze, Westbound Sign, etc.
>>
>>61795372
people are retards that hate blindly because of fanbases rather than actual output
>>
>>61795449
does everyone here remember that they have released music before 2001?
>>
>>61795456
if you actually think all people are like that you have been spending way too much time here and need to get out more
>>
>>61795490
and by everyone I meant anyone
>>
>>61795019
yes lol kill yourself
>>
>>61795808

>LOL

You must be 18 or over to post here.

>>61795019

No, just because a bunch of people hate a band you like doesn't mean you don't need to stop listening to them.
>>
>>61795019
you should never feel ashamed for liking any artist.
Except for Death Grips.
>>
>>61795019
green day is my favourite band i get shit on for it from everyone: mu, reddit, pop punk fans, emo fans, punks, tumblrcore, normies, everyone

it sucks being us senpai :(
>>
>>61795526
Maybe I presented the idea to straight forward but I get where you are coming from and I try to not spend too much time on 4chan and actually discuss with people the same things I might talk about here.

I go about my day assuming the worst of people so that I wont get angry when they do act like that and I can be genuinely happy to find someone with a decently substantial understanding of whatever we are talking about.

If you assume the best of people you will disappointed day-in and day-out
>>
>>61796008
>The fact is that Green Day gets just as much shit as every other band.
What? Green Day is like the default band you make fun of, everyone hates them :(
>>
>>61796008
Shut up stupid animeposter

I'll never be like you
>>
>>61796034
>>61796034
i mean... nickleback
>>
>>61796132
>After all, Green Day fell from the stars real fucking quick after Warning.
AI is GOAT

>>61796149
That's basically a meme now though.
>>
>>61796132
>posts anime
>calls someone else underage
Watching cartoons is something children do anon
>>
>>61795019
Nope. Why would you be? Who gives a shit?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oxnkZZGASAU
>>
>>61795896
you sound like a horrible excuse for a human being, you are probably the type of person that treats people like shit and then is like "oh well, everyone is shit so it's ok if I treat them like shit." somehow not realize that it's shitbags like you that are the problem.
>>
>>61796319
it's against the rules to avatarfag
also stop baiting
>>
>>61796402
apparently the mods give a shit

Retard
>>
they were my favourite band from the age of 9 until maybe 15 and the only band i genuinely liked all the songs of.

for a while i only listened to them for nostalgia's sake but then I realised I still really appreciated a lot of their work so i still listen to them a bit normally

guilty pleasures don't actually exist
>>
>>61795019
no, but you probably should be ashamed of needing permission from anonymous cowards on an internet board just to accept what you like or reject what you don't
>>
>>61796611

we always need that little extra approval from 4chan because that apparently matters.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 320x320px
>>61796565
I heard they love anime over on reddit, maybe you should go instead

Honestly your post should be enough to ban a clear underage, it's kind of pathetic
>>
>>61796611
>>61796669
we're all virgins
>>
>>61795019
I used to enjoy a lot their music when I was at middle school, then I grew up and my musical taste changed a lot, but I still think they were such a great band before 2000's. Nimrod was actually my favorite album, a solid 7/10 and yea, as anon said >>61795449 I guess everything makes more sense if they're considered as a power pop band.
>>
just dont trust /mu/ on pop

in fact dont trust /mu/ on 90% of music
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.