[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
What is the appeal of Noise?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
What is the appeal of Noise?

There was a festival for it in my home town back in November, and I'm trying to figure out what exactly the big deal was.
>>
File: hef.png (555 KB, 682x657) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hef.png
555 KB, 682x657
>>61792939
>What is the appeal of Noise?
here we go again
>>
It's loud and abrasive. Not rocket science.
>>
Never understood myself but the pic is funny
>>
>>61792939
I see this thread at least once a week give it a fucking rest
>>
please shut the fuck up im sick of seeing this thread all the time
>>
File: 1430969476424.jpg (18 KB, 250x418) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430969476424.jpg
18 KB, 250x418
>>61792939
>What is the appeal of Noise?
oh ffs
this is b8 isnt it? i really hope it is
just fucking listen to it you faggot, if you dont like it fine, if you do fine.
And you should have go to your festival thing if you wanted to know what "the big deal was".
i will try to help you since you seem to be too retarded to use basic logic.
people like stuff, thats it! that was the big deal, retard! some people wanted to go see some noise acts and they went there!
wow!
fucking dumbass go do your homework
>>
oh look it's this thread again
>>
>>61792971
yeah le memes right XD
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5kTVt7QnK4
>>
>>61792939
10% is actually really interesting and the other 90% is posturing.
>>
>>61793065
fuck this video
>>
>>61793043
This guy gets it
>>
>>61793077
>my opinion is le objective xP
end it, now
>>
>>61793099
You're probably exactly the type of person I'm talking about.
>>
>>61793140
?
>>
the textures

that's pretty much all there is to it
>>
There isn't. It's just people with no music knowledge trying to appear cool and hip. Everyone knows this is true and people will lash out because they are lying to themselves.
>>
>>61793374
>i cant into noise
i feel sad for you pham, being so close minded must suck
>>
>>61793305
>muh textures
Literally means nothing.

>>61793409
Being close minded is fucking sweet. I like noise btw, also not the guy you replied to.
>>
>>61792939
Sound.
>>
I am not really into noise, but sometimes when i am feeling very specific things, merzbow sounds amazing.
>>
File: saturday-104.gif (8 KB, 350x397) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
saturday-104.gif
8 KB, 350x397
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Thread DB ID: 445300



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.