[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was wrong with this guy? Look at his fucking smile,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: cover.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
What the fuck was wrong with this guy? Look at his fucking smile, i was expecting some comfy folk version of Jeff Bucley but with a better voice but this shit is fucked up.
>>
yeah it's pretty jarring when you go in expecting some nice subdued folky tunes and then you get hit with some diamanda galas level of insane vocal acrobatics
great album tho
>>
Tim >>> Jeff
>>
His voice sounds like a fucking sax at points, and yes op I also did not expect that level of madness
>>
>>61792936
>comfy folk version of Jeff Bucley
Try his first two albums
>>
>>61793020
Jeff > Nickelback > Tim
>>
>>61793058
I'd recommend the Dream Letter: Live in London album as well. maximum comfy and I like the jazzy arrangements of the first album material
>>
File: blueafternoon.jpg (245KB, 1181x1181px) Image search: [Google]
blueafternoon.jpg
245KB, 1181x1181px
You might be more into this album then. My favorite from Tim is actually Happy Sad.
>>
File: cover.jpg (36KB, 351x348px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
36KB, 351x348px
i havent said is bad tho
going for lorca right now
this guy must have been doing some kind of sedative drugs right?
what bugs me is his fucking smile man, these albums arent happy at all, was he just proto-memeing? was it autism?
>>
>>61793201
he just had a cute-ass smile, man
>>
>>61793201
Tim was just a beautiful fucking human being and his compulsive smile reflects that

>>61793196
way underrated
>>
>>61792936
wait until you listen to lorca

oh, someone got here first>>61793201
>>
SUN BEATSOHOTSOBEATSOHOTSOBEATSOHOTSO

[bird sounds]
>>
>>61793235
>beautiful fucking human being
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRnarAwVbdA
Jeff disagrees :^)
>>
>>61793235
>dies of an heroing overdose because he was a junkie and leaves his kid without a dad and fucked up for ever
>beautiful fucking human being
l e l
>>
Never even taught him how to swim properly

>>61793327
>>
>>61793303
>>61793327
fair point

>>61793394
absolutely vicious
>>
>>61793327

i thought the time he OD'd was the only time he did heroin?
>>
>>61793509
lol
thats lame
>>
>>61793327
Unfortunately he wasn't able to recoup for that mistake. Doesn't make what he did irredeemable.
>>
His girlfriend had a miscarriage
>>
>>61793327
He wasn't a junkie, do a bit of reading first before you make claims like that. When he OD'd it was his first time using heroin.
>>
I don't think he had a better voice than Jeff, but he was better at guitar and songwriting. Shame they were never able to collaborate.
>>
oh my god I'm just know realizing how fucking hilarious that smug smile on the cover is.
>>
>>61793796
>but he was better at guitar

nigga what. Tim couldn't play for shit and Jeff was a great guitarist. Or are you listening to that jazz guitarist and thinking it's Tim?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.