[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you haven't written a song or played an instrument, you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1452647374224.png (111KB, 386x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452647374224.png
111KB, 386x300px
if you haven't written a song or played an instrument, you have no right to form an opinion about music.

i'm tired of all this bullshit about "this song needs more x" when you can't even do it yourself. you're probably just a spaz who goes on about how this band broke up, when you probably don't even grasp why an artist might want a change of pace.

why pretend you have a unique opinion anyway? it's just a waste of time. may as well beat the curve and put a .44 in your head.
>>
same
>>
>>61783804
>you need to master an instrument to commentate on things that can be understood using basic mathematics

k
>>
File: Egg-Girl-21.jpg (86KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Egg-Girl-21.jpg
86KB, 640x480px
too bad
>>
>>61783817
if its basic mathematics why cant you play an instrument, checkmate
>>
File: Worlds End.jpg (377KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Worlds End.jpg
377KB, 1920x1200px
>>61783804

Where's a good place to learn the fundamentals of music (online) to better my knowledge and understanding of music and songwriting?

Sincerely interested.
>>
>>61783804
Sure, but are you going to stop me?
>>
File: lol.png (66KB, 330x222px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
66KB, 330x222px
idk i just love how this perfectly represents the two sides of the meme coin
>>
>>61783836
you're going to stop yourself because you know i'm right. deep down, memes aside, /mu/ aside, you're going to instinctively stop.
>>
>>61783804
this fantano?
>>
File: CLv3Ikj.jpg (91KB, 480x377px) Image search: [Google]
CLv3Ikj.jpg
91KB, 480x377px
>>61783831
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_theory#Fundamentals_of_music
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scale_(music)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melody
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chord_(music)
>>
>if you haven't written a book, you have no right to form an opinion about literature
>if you haven't directed a movie, you have no right to form an opinion about film
>if you haven't cooked a delicious meal, you have no right to form an opinion about what tastes good

yawn. take your own advice OP.

on second thought, find a bigger gun.
>>
>>61783804
you have never animated anything, so why do you think you're entitled to post stills from the Arthur aardvark show?
fucking hypocrite scumbag
>>
>>61783896
all of those are right.
>>
really at least play guitar or something easy like that and learn basic theory its not that hard
>>
>>61783908
if you haven't taken bait, you don't have a right to form an opinion on what's good bait
>>
>>61783908
I have made many exemplary shitposts, and I can accurately tell this is a low-effort trashy post
>>
>>61783847
What's in it for me?
>>
>>61783920
>>61783921
it's true. would you trust people who have no experience making a story to one who just consumes them without any regard for their themes, their hardships, their struggles for making it alongside trying to get the message accross? if your answer is yes, then you pretty much are admitting that you don't care about the medium, in which case,

>why pretend you have a unique opinion anyway? it's just a waste of time. may as well beat the curve and put a .44 in your head.
>>
>>61783957
anyone can read a story, anyone can judge a good versus a bad story by virtue of comparison

only one person can be president every 4 to 8 years but you can damn well be sure people can judge what makes a good president

it is not enough to learn from your own mistakes, you must learn from the mistakes of others.
>>
>>61783970
>you must learn from the mistakes of others

but OP, having autism, cannot fathom this, so why argue?
>>
>>61783957
I don't know how you live your day-to-day life. If this is real, pls show me a song you made? Pls show me anything you made. Im wondering what kind of music a person like you would make. Jesus take the wheel because Im talking the b8.
>>
L O L KID, you think you can tangle with the critics? Fuck you, we are the arbiters of good taste and we are the arbiters of your life. Go back to your hovel and make us some feels-music before putting a .44 in your head.
>>
>>61783804
>you have no right to complain about this movie if you don't know how to act
>you have no right to moan about the glitches in this game if you don't know how to code
>you have no right to bitch about politics if you've never been elected into public office
>>
>>61783991
OP here. this is what i make

https://soundcloud.com/sonokinetic/anne-fischer-1
>>
>>61784144
That's pretty bad m8.
I should know, I've written over 300 compositions.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.