[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of the Fratellis? Personally, they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: TheFratellis-CostelloMusic.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
TheFratellis-CostelloMusic.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
What do you guys think of the Fratellis?
Personally, they're one of my favorite bands.
>>
le chicago blackhawks meme song
>>
>>61779965
What? Chelsea Dagger? That's a good song.
>>
I love them because I'm from Chicago and they remind me of the blackhawks but if I wasn't a blackhawks fan I'd probably pass them off as generic indie rock which is exactly what they are.
>>
Costello Music is nostalgic to me and I like to listen to it but I wouldn't say it's a particularly good album with that aside
>>
fuckin love costello music but they really fell off after that
i dont know what fucking happened its like all of a sudden they were retarded
still support them though, i saw them live and they played mostly old songs its like they knew
and i still preorder all their new albums just in case...
>>
Costello Music was a damn fun album.

I have the second on my laptop. I think I listened to it once. Maybe.
>>
>>61779945
they're shite
>>
Fuck the blackhawks
>>
I loved them when I was around 15.
They're still pretty fun though.
>>
>>61779945
Costello Music is 4/5 for me.
Havent heard any of their other stuff because I've heard its shit and I always believe what strangers on the Internet say.
>>
>>61779945
Are those women using a crosley?
>>
>>61782082
jesus shut up
the blackhawks are the only relevant hockey team
>>
>>61779945
They would have been the shit during my Cake (read; middle school) years

So sick of their shit now though
>>
generic indie rock that got big by using sexy women
>>
File: photo.jpg (34KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
34KB, 599x599px
I like the new album, I pluggged it like mad a while back with an added striptease show, remeber?
>>
>>61782113
Um
Redwings bitch?
>>
>>61782665
it's no surprise that shit taste in music correlates with shit taste in everything else
but i suppose it isn't your fault you are only like 16
>>
>>61782706
I'm from Michigan, but I am going to school in Chicago.
the Redwings will always be my favorite team. Blackcocks come second.

Whitesox are p good tho
>>
>>61779945
They're awesome, I saw them live last year. Surprisingly they played a lot of songs off Costello, which was great.

Their new album is actually really good. Listen to 'Medusa in Chains' off the deluxe edition. It's so good because they stripped a lot of their new music down and didn't try to make it something that it's not. It's too bad most people didn't give their new stuff a try.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.