[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mu, rate your favorite underrated bands. NO mucore. Only sub-mu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: czecckkk.png (523KB, 364x595px) Image search: [Google]
czecckkk.png
523KB, 364x595px
mu, rate your favorite underrated bands. NO mucore. Only sub-mu core or not so much discussed artist allowed

>This Heat
s / t: 8.5/10
Health and Efficiency: 8/10
Deceit: 7/10

>Run On
Start Packing: 8.5/10
No Way: 8/10

>Red Temple Spirits
Dancing to Restore An Eclipsed Moon: 8/10
If Tomorrow I Were Leaving For Lhasa: 8/10

>Savage Republic
Tragic Figures: 7/10
Trudge: 7/10
Ceremonial: 7/10
Jamahiriya: 8/10
Customs: 8.5/10

>Solex
Solex Vs the Hitmeister: 6.5/10
Pick Up: 7/10
Low Kick and Hard Bop: 9/10
Laughing Stock of Indie Rock: 8/10
>>
File: 1420751805467.jpg (14KB, 200x314px) Image search: [Google]
1420751805467.jpg
14KB, 200x314px
>>61776795
>This Heat
>underrated
>>
>>61776795
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>61776819
they're not underrated on here and they would probably be considered sub-mucore. but outside of music forum sites (especially this one) they're very underrated
>>
NoMeansNo
>>
>>61776825
a very nice person pls don't subject her to inane sexist jokes. i only used this photo cause she's underrated like the bands i mentioned.
>>
>>61776795
>Solex
Solex vs the Hitmeister: 7/10
Pick Up: 9/10
Low Kick and Hard Bop: 9/10
Laughing Stock of Indie Rock: 8/10
In the Fishtank 13: 6/10
Amsterdam Throwdown King Street Showdown!: 8.5/10
Solex Ahoy! The Sound Map of the Netherlands: 7/10
>>
>>61776886
dudeee i have not listened to anything after laughing stock of indie rock. is amesterdam throwdown really that good? I can't seem to find much of her work after laughing stock.
>>
>>61776933
It's pretty good. It's a collab with a few other people. If you like her four main albums you should like it a lot.

Solex Ahoy! is a cool concept (For this release Solex sailed through the Netherlands and invited guests in each of the 12 provinces to board her boat and play music. The musicians improvised to a loop they could hear in headphones, ensuring they played in the same key, but were unable to hear what anyone else was playing. Later, Elisabeth Esselink (aka Solex) erased the loop and edited the improvisations to form the songs which make up Solex Ahoy! The Sound Map of the Netherlands) and is good on its own but it's instrumental and the one review on RYM of it said they didn't enjoy it because of that so ymmv. I liked it though. It's also used as a soundtrack for a documentary about how it was made but I doubt I'd be able to find it if I looked.

I've been eagerly expecting new stuff recently and late 2014 she posted on twitter she was working on new stuff but I don't know if this is a new solo album or the collab she's doing with another Dutch musician. I made a thread the other day but only one person posted in it so here's the link to the song off the collab album.

https://soundcloud.com/truus/thats-the-booted-cat-solex-truus-de-groot

I emailed the other person and she said the album was complete they just haven't found a label for it and also wanted to do like an animation or something to go along with it.

All these albums are on Rutracker and probably What.cd (and Soulseek) so I recommend them if you like her.
>>
>>61777051
aaaa thank you for the in-depth detail about her later works. Did you ever get to see her perform? And yea, I found her on what.cd and soulseek has some of her stuff. I don't use rutracker because although flac is superior I don't hear the difference and i'm too lazy to convert it to mp3 files.
>>
>>61777110
Haven't seen her live. She's only played a few times in the last few years and I don't think at all in the US. Would like to if she does a decent size tour again though. I can't even find more than a handful of live videos either which sucks.
>>
>mewithoutYou
[A->B] Life: 6.5/10
Catch For Us the Foxes: 7.5/10
Brother, Sister: 9/10
It's All Crazy!: 6/10
Ten Stories: 9/10
Pale Horses: 9/10

>Television
Marquee Moon: 8.5/10
Adventure: 7.5/10
Television: 8/10
>>
>>61776870
I want to impregnate her, what's her name?
>>
>>61776795
Name of this semen guzzler?
>>
File: IMG_1290-2-480x600.jpg (230KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1290-2-480x600.jpg
230KB, 480x600px
Honestly?
>TOPS
Tender Opposites: 9/10
Picture You Staring: 8/10
Jane Penny: 10/10
>>
>>61776870
I want to nut on her face.
What's her name?
>>
>>61776795
i want to pump her full of semen and in 8 months reap the rewards
>>
>>61776795
WHO THE FUCK IS THIS
>>
>>61781331
you're mom lmao
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.