[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Underrated pop album from 2015? Can't get over how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: sia-1000-forms-of-fear.jpg (169KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sia-1000-forms-of-fear.jpg
169KB, 1200x1200px
Underrated pop album from 2015? Can't get over how good of a singer Sia is.
>>
That's not Emotion, anon.
>>
File: folder.jpg (160KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
160KB, 1000x1000px
I liked her on this.
>>
>>61772284
Underrated? It was massive
>>
>listening to contemporary popular music, ever
>>
>>61772343
This
>>
>>61772284
see
>>61772309
>>
>>61772327
I mean I recognize that it is, but I haven't seen it mentioned here? Maybe "underdiscussed" is a better word. She wen't under my radar, I heard the single on the radio but the album is just really fun to listen to. Fantastic vocal performance and some pretty nifty song production to back it up.
>>
>>61772284
Why do people like her? Her voice does those crackles in every song so annoyingly that listening to her becomes such a fucking struggle. Her style is really pretentious and her outlook is a really boring gay version of lady gaga. And does she have some kind of indie cred im not familiar with?
>>
>>61772488
The cracks are why you listen to her
>>
File: trevorjacksonimf.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
trevorjacksonimf.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
Definitely this. Shame it completely slipped under the radar because it had potential radio hits and the kid's voice is breathtaking at times, especially for someone his age. The track with Kevin Gates could've been pretty popular.
>>
it was released in 2014 mate :/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.