[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is Tupac actually good or is that just a pleb meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: tupac-shakur.jpg (185KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tupac-shakur.jpg
185KB, 2000x1334px
So is Tupac actually good or is that just a pleb meme?
>>
honestly he's pretty overrated
>>
he was the first gay rapper
literally the only reason anyone cares about him
>>
File: 1449978874012.jpg (151KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1449978874012.jpg
151KB, 620x400px
>>61767903
literally the pleb's choice for good "rap", same goes for biggie

pic is the distinguished choice.
>>
>>61767903
no
If you listen to tupac 2016 you should get checked because having your head that far up your own ass can't be good for you.
>>
>>61767920
Simultaneously underrated because of comments like this. Listen to 2pacalypse, Me Against the World, All Eyez on Me, and the 7 Day Theory. The first disc of All Eyez on Me is amazing.
>>
enimies
Henessey
Yeah
Thug life
>>
>>61767943
>>61767943
>>61767943
Mein neger
>>
>>61767937
Do you really think he was gay? He did seem pretty effeminate at times
>>
>>61769572
He wasn't gay he was raised by women his whole life. He subconsciously mimicked his mother's mannerisms.
>>
>>61767903
He made it to the top mostly on his image, although I enjoy his sometimes touching lyrics and consistent production . If you want to be super picky, he grew up in NY and the only cali place he has roots in is Marin County which is very wealthy for the most part, so he's really not the best pick for the "west coast hero" that people think of him as
>>
both
>>
>>61769719
He lived in a part of Marin called the Jungle. No where near wealthy. He also lived in Oakland until he was like 21.
>>
>>61767943
lmao
>>
>>61769650
He hated women after being friend zoned
>>
>>61769650
That's what I thought. I jusy wanted to hear if he was serious or what.
>>
>>61767903
plebeian memeian
>>
>>61767937
He had songs about big butts and bitches
I think you mean first sjw rapper
>>
>>61767903
just a meme
>>
Biggie is better
>>
>>61767903
2Pac is a GOAT, people that say he's "overrated" or "not a good lyricist" have probably not listened to much of him, I used to say shit like that too when I was 15 and didn't actually listen to his albums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPAnwd7N5Dc

>>61768370
this guy gets it
>>
>>61771528
That is the worst sound quality I've ever heard. But I agree Tupac was pretty good
>>
>>61771744
Holy fuck I didn't even listen to it when I posted, it sounds like somebody recorded it playing from an iphone speaker with an iPhone.

Better quality: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKg79ZinLaA
>>
He forced himself to act like a thug so good negroes would like him, and died for it. He could have been critical of thug life instead and probably not died, but also probably wouldn't have become a meme.
>>
>>61772009
He was critical of thug life you complete mong. Thug Life as a concept was about embracing the perception poor black people have as thugs and rise above it. He never promoted violence or criminality. Jesus Christ, it's 2016 and people are still regurgitating the same agenda Dan Quayle spread in the 90s.
>>
>>61767943
Tupac is the GOAT but Big L is stupidly underrated and one of the best
>>
>>61772112
Yeah "thug life" was about standing up for you and yours and not letting people and the powers that be fuck you over. At least that's how I see it
>>
>>61772009
woah le edgy opinion there faggot
>>
>>61772112
Thanks m8, I didn't actually know that and was pretty much trolling to see if someone would stand up for him and correct me.
>>
>>61767903
Me against the world is good, the rest is meh
>>
>>61772300
No problem
>>
most of what makes dj screw great is tupac

truly great driving music imo
>>
>>61772179
Honestly Big L is very fairly rated, Lifestylez was an incredible album, but The Big Picture was not good and he has no other material. I don't think that one amazing album should put you in the GOAT category.
>>
>>61767943
"BIG L RESTINPEACE"
*Premier drops the beat*
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.