[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bands that are shit and people pretend to like for kool kid capital:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: the-yellow-face-of-laughter.jpg (43KB, 302x299px) Image search: [Google]
the-yellow-face-of-laughter.jpg
43KB, 302x299px
bands that are shit and people pretend to like for kool kid capital:

>death grips
>andrew jackson jihad
>pavement
>godspeed you black emperor
>the antlers
>interpol
>melvins

None of these bands are good. I don't know how you people can pretend to like death grips especially. It's just total fucking garbage.
>>
>>61766979
>I don't like it so they must be pretending
>>
>>61766979
oh yeah almost forgot

>swans

This is the quintessential band hipsters that don't listen to any good rock music (instead they listen to bad hipster rap like MF doom, earl sweatshirt, tyler the creator and pretend to like the DEEP lyrics) listen to to seem cultured and like they know anything about more experimental music.
>>
David Bowie liked death grips and I value his opinion more than yours m8
>>
>>61766979
>death grips
people will look back and cringe, they're just slipknot + icp

>andrew jackson jihad
really surprised that anyone who likes this crap found their way here.
>>
>>61767070
>slipknot + icp
holy shit

that is literally the best description of that band I have ever read

>really surprised that anyone who likes this crap found their way here.
Well, it's a mega ADHD indie band with edgy lyrics, like edgy "MOOOM I JUST DRANK 2 MONSTERS HAHAHAHA" neutral milk hotel, makes sense why /mu/ likes them.
>>
>>61766979
So bands that you don't like? Why did you make this thread? You're literally worse than DG and AnCo fags
>>
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>61767047
this ^^^ hater redditors B T F O

"slipknot" my ass lol

get some fucking taste, jelly meme plebs

>>>/hm/
>>>/mlp/
>>
Death Grips are not bad. you can dislike them, you can say they're not the best band in the world - which they aren't - but you can't say they're bad.
>>
>>61767765
>best band in the world
Is there even such a thing?
>>
>>61766979
troll post but I agree with death grips to a certain extent. I like them but their is just way too many fucking tumblrfags that think that they're a special snowflake for knowing memegrips.

They're a good group but nothing special desu
>>
>>61767855
They might not be special to you but they could be special to someone else

it's all about perspective ;)
>>
File: 1451693827793.jpg (31KB, 500x535px) Image search: [Google]
1451693827793.jpg
31KB, 500x535px
>>61767043
>MF DOOM
>bad
?
>>
File: perfk.jpg (89KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
perfk.jpg
89KB, 600x600px
>>61767801
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
Well then what are some "good rock bands?"
What If I like both who you recc and who you hate?
then your whole statement is invalid.
>>
>>61768060
What a meme! What can I say? I am LOVING this meme. I give it five out of five meme points.
>>
>>61766979
Pavement is great
>>
>>61766979
>death grips
>andrew jackson jihad
true
>pavement
>godspeed you black emperor
absolutely definitely not true
>the antlers
not true
>interpol
>melvins
haven't listened to
>>
>>61766979
ik thats why I only listen to good music like tame impala
kevin is dare I say better than the beatles man !
>>
Neutral Milk Hotel
Animal Collective
Godspeed You! Black Emperor
Burial
The Radioheads
Death Grips
SWANZ
Strokes
Talking Heads
Madvillain
The Velvet Underground
Nirvana
My Bloody Valentine
Nick Drake
Bob Dylan
Nick Cave
Leonard Cohen
David Bowie
Iggy Pop/Stooges
Sonic Youth
Lou Reed
Miles Davis
John Coltrane
Ornete Coleman
>>
Death Grips are pretty accessible, they're nothing to get all pretentious over. There's no reason to "pretend" to like them. Flatlander's production is pretty fun and the lyrics are ridiculous and over-the-top. Not everything has to be profound as fuck.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.