[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thraaash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Destruction.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Destruction.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
Why does Americans still think that the big four is better than the German bands?
/discuss
>>
>>61763736
Anthrax had like 2 good albums.
>>
Some people may associate the fact that if there were no Big 4, there would be no Teutonic Four. People normally credit those who started something at being the best at it because without them, those who imitate it would be nothing, or lesser they wouldn't nearly as similar as they are currently.

Me personally, I just like the song writing styles of the American bands more so than the Germans. Considering at the time the in the early 80's, once thrash started to come to fruition, it's predecessor was that of punk, which is very lively and energetic. In Europe, everyone was still on a rather more doomy/sludgy/more aggressive sound like that of Black Sabbath, Saxon, and Venom.

It really just what you're personally bias to, more so than a matter of "who's better/worse" (as is everything whose basis is opinion).
>>
>>61763828
And fuck you guy. I'll admit the 90's Anthrax was a pretty spotty in general, but every band who made success in the 80's had a difficult time transitioning to the new decade of music simplicity and unoriginality.

From Fistful to Persistence was some solid metal. Again, the entire 90's was real hit or miss, though they've been bringing it back with the past album or two.
>>
>>61764715
They're gay dude.
>>
>>61764765
>>
>>61763736
because there's only four of them. not like, 50
>>
Megadeth>>>Teutonic Thrash>>>>>>>>>Rest Of The Big Four
>>
>>61765056
This nigga knows what's up.
>>
File: sfsgsw_tour_dave_7_0.jpg (30KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
sfsgsw_tour_dave_7_0.jpg
30KB, 245x300px
>>61765056
muh nigga
>>
>>61763736
Those guys look like they're trying a little to hard.
>>
sodom >>
>>
>>61764787
>Angry-Meme-Gif

Anthrax fans, everyone.
>>
>>61763736
because germans eat each others poop when having sex
>>
Slayer is the GOAT thrash band, but Kreator and Sodom are both better than the rest of the big four. Teutonic thrash was brutal as shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.