[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

good night, sweet prince

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: M[1].jpg (83KB, 210x265px) Image search: [Google]
M[1].jpg
83KB, 210x265px
good night, sweet prince
>>
good night
>>
>>61759725
We should keep having Dylan related threads, so when he does die people will be like "holy shit! le meme magic!".
>>
>>61759865
Trve black metal.
>>
>businessmen they drink my wine
>plowmen dig my earth

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>61759725
He'll be fine
>>
literaly who
>>
File: AbeOik6.jpg (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
AbeOik6.jpg
3KB, 160x160px
>>61759895
>>
figuratively who
>>
>>61759725
I saw him play last summer.
Shit was pretty heartbreaking.
>>
>>61761305
I've seen Dylan like 4 times and left upset every time. My uncle is essentially a "Dylan-head" and claims he puts on one amazing show a week, while the rest are trash, granted this is all anecdotal.
>>
NO

STOP

FUCK YOU OP, HE'S ALIVE

HE'S FINE
>>
>>61761376
Actually he has become surprisingly reliable a performer in the last decade or so. Unless you are looking for 1975 Bob Dylan or something. He does not fuck with his setlists and lyrics every show anymore, but it's all for the better.
>>
Never heard one of his albums, where do I start?
>>
yeah, I'm a bit sleepy
>>
>>61762851
how about the part where he sounds terrible and hands are too arthritic to play the guitar any more and you don't even know what song he's playing until it's almost over?
>>
He can still make albums if he wants to, but he needs to really retire from live performing.
>>
>>61762988
he should take a few tips from Lenny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHqqlm9yf7M
>>
>>61762974

self titled debut album

because its actually pretty good and because otherwise you won't understand the depth of Dylan's progression as an artist
>>
>>61763100
He's almost a decade older than Dylan and can not only still play guitar, as you can see he does it standing and not sitting in a chair. Some of us just are made of higher quality parts than others.
>>
>>61763148
Dylan I don't think has ever been the most health-conscious guy. Aside from chain-smoking, the amount of live shows he's done over the decades is insane.
>>
>>61763100
But Lenny's dead.
>>
>>61763148
Aside from arthritis, Dylan has a bad back as well which makes it difficult for him to play.
>>
Yeah I know Bob fucked his voice with smoking. The interesting thing about him is that his voice changes noticeably on almost every album. Some Dylan fans like to debate which period of his career had the best-sounding vocals.
>>
I don't have a pic atm, but his left hand looks like a claw now. It's like semi-frozen into place. And it's not like his slow acoustic numbers should be that physically taxing...he's not playing Reign In Blood or something like that.
>>
>>61763313
it doesn't matter, if you do the same motions for hours every day for years it'll fuck you up
wait til you hit about 30 years old, you'll be feeling it already
>>
>>61763266
It's rumored that he intentionally fucked his voice because he wanted to sound like Howlin' Wolf or some other old bluesman. Which if it's true was pretty amazingly stupid to do. No mortal man should try to imitate Howlin' Wolf.
>>
>>61763313
No he's not playing thrash metal but the guy has done an insane number of shows and evidently not lived the most health-conscious lifestyle. Tony Iommi needed hand surgery and Sabbath's songs are super-slow.
>>
>>61763173
setlist.fm records 3370 Dylan shows. I don't think Leonard Cohen has done a fraction of that number.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.