[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /mu/nsters, im a bedroom producer and I make EDM and i need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: comic2013aleksi.jpg (160KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
comic2013aleksi.jpg
160KB, 550x550px
Hey /mu/nsters, im a bedroom producer and I make EDM and i need some song ideas to remix into a good dance track. Any song youve heard that you always thought would sound good as a dance track? Comment the song and possibly a link?
>>
kill yourself and record it
>>
>>61758253
>EDM

Stop
>>
>>61758253
Can you do something with pet sounds? Would sound dope OP
>>
>>61758569
What's wrong with EDM
>>
>>61758676
/mu/ gets assmad when you use the tag EDM instead of specifying your subgenre.
>>
>>61758676
Many, many things. Worse than top 40

>>61758689
No. We get assmad when someone post about EDM because it's shit
>>
>>61758741
There is no such thing as shit music
Its how you perceive something
Just because you don't get joy out of my music
doesn't mean everyone will out of yours but that doesn't mean your music sucks.
>>
>>61758689
"edm music"

electronic dance music music

it makes me pretty mad also
>>
>>61758944
I say i make EDM because as a bedroom producer ive never stuck to one subgenre, ive made bits and pieces of everything whether it be glitch, trance, house, techno, downbeat, even some electronica. I cant categorize myself so why bitch about it?
>>
>>61759010
i wasnt talking about you really ive heard quite a number of people say that line in person
>>
>>61758906
>there is no such thing as shit music

Yes there is. Listen to a song you've made recently - you've just experienced shit music.
>>
>>61759081
youre a faggot enjoy your shitty sweaty-asscrack-inducing horse shit garbage fuckhole of a life :)
>>
>>61758906
>music is subjective meme

Good one friend. Next are you going to tell us that top 40 isn't complete dogshit and EDM deserves recognition?
>>
>>61758253
You're not good enough to make anything worth anyone's time.
>>
https://clyp.it/whryczzm

:^)
>>
>>61759278
If you're implying that im standing up for EDM specifically?
You're a fucking retard please do not repopulate.

>>61759451
You havent heard my stuff you fuckwit
>>
>>61759492
I don't have to hear it to know.

I know your type.
>>
>>61759514
cute
imagine your ability to judge so quickly
plays a part in your inevitable loneliness
thats okay, crying on your own for 35
years cant be THAT bad, right?
>>
>>61759514
do please post a reference of the music you listen to
id like to know what magically animated dogshit jams out to in its free time this could be a learning experience for me
>>
>>61759492
>>61759544
>being this buttblasted that your shit genre is complete trash

As someone who's probably been to more EDM shows than anyone on this board, I can tell you that EDM is garbage. Quit trying to become the "next big producer". 60% of the community are trying to do the same exact thing as you. Everyone is trying to "make it" and you shitposting on a Mongolian image board isn't help your chances at all
>>
>>61759656
But how fucking sweet would a remix of pet sounds be? I'm tired of Sounds in the Key of Dee.
>>
>>61759689
We already have that, anon. They're called Animal Collective
>>
>>61759656
its not just in dance music but any genre of music its hard to get heard at all even because its so cheap to make music that every genre is oversaturated with shit tracks
>>
>>61759737
Okay preferably from someone who isn't Noah Lennox
>>
PLEASE make a dance track out of this
https://youtu.be/lxo9iEX8W1c
>>
Beethoven's 7th Symphony 2nd movement
>>
>>61759656
>EDM shows
>shows
Opinion discarded, you're either an American, in that case you'd have no reason to speak about this because you don't know anything, cowboy, or you're retarded which means there's no reason to acknowledge your opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKO3-2w-78E
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.