[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10/10 moments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

THOSE moments in albums fampai

>Is this love of ours a lie?
>Is it killing me alive?
>Is it chemically derived to ascertain
>And sequester the pain
>>
>yesterday
>a telegraph said that you had died
>but i knew, i know that it was a lie
>i tried to laugh
>but went back to my room and cried
>i mean, our room
>i went back to our room and cried
>>
File: Vocalcity.png (452KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Vocalcity.png
452KB, 600x600px
>I'VE GOT TO KEEP ON MOVING WITH YOU
>>
>10/10 moments
All of The History of Flesh
>>
>>61756666
QUADS CONFIRM
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
11KB, 480x360px
ONCE THERE WERE MOUNTAINS ON MOUNTAINS AND ONCE THERE WERE SUN BIRDS TO SOAR WITH AND ONCE I COULD NEVER BE DOWN.

GOT TO KEEP SEARCHING AND SEARCHING OH WHAT WILL I BE BELIEVING AND WHO WILL CONNECT ME WITH LOVE?

WONDER WHO WONDER WHO WONDER WHEN. HAVE YOU SOUGHT FORTUNE EVASIVE AND SHY? DRINK TO THE MEN WHO PROTECT YOU AND I

DRINK DRINK DRAIN YOUR GLASS RAISE YOUR GLASS HIGH

I can't listen to this song without crying
>>
meme
>>
File: Velvet_Underground_and_Nico.jpg (9KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Velvet_Underground_and_Nico.jpg
9KB, 350x350px
>>61756405
>i am tired
>i am weary
>i could sleep for a thousand years

it just gets to me
>>
>>61756405
>Who was I with?
>What time was it?
>Where did you go?
One of my favorite albums ever. I love the Unicorns.
>>
>>61756695
ITS TOO LATE
>>
AND I SWALLOWED THE ONE YOU BURY AND I SWALLOWED THE ONE YOU BURY AND I SWALLOWED THE ONE YOU BURY AND I SWALLOWED THE ONE YOU BURY AND I SWALLOWED THE ONE YOU BURY AND I SWALLOWED THE ONE YOU BURY AND I SWALLOWED THE ONE YOU BURY AND I SWALLOWED THE ONE YOU BURY AND I SWALLOWED THE ONE YOU BURY AND I SWALLOWED THE ONE YOU BURY AND I SWALLOWED THE ONE YOU BURY AND I SWALLOWED THE ONE YOU BURY AND I SWALLOWED THE ONE YOU BURY AND I SWALLOWED THE ONE YOU BURY AND I SWALLOWED THE ONE YOU BURY AND I SWALLOWED THE ONE YOU BURY AND I SWALLOWED THE ONE YOU BURY AND I SWALLOWED THE ONE YOU BURY
>>
>>61756405
the buildup to
>he felt he knew what that was
and the burst of intensity right after on Don, Aman.
>>
>>61756405
no person should think that any of this album is a 10 out of 10
>>
>>61757549
Dumb tripposter
>>
File: 3766996.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
3766996.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
chinka-chink chink- chicka chick chick chink chink-chinka-chink chink- chicka chick chick chink chink

WUMPA WUMP WUMP WUMPA WUMP WUMPWUMPA WUMP WUMP
BREEEEE-EWWWW EWWWW
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.