[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else think a lot of songs sound really cool when you pull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Anyone else think a lot of songs sound really cool when you pull headphones out of the jack halfway?
>>
File: 1449821526659.jpg (51KB, 640x398px) Image search: [Google]
1449821526659.jpg
51KB, 640x398px
great

no, amazing thread
>>
Yes

I sometimes also lift my headphones off just a bit
>>
File: hot damn jams.png (306KB, 472x413px) Image search: [Google]
hot damn jams.png
306KB, 472x413px
top notch post

sometimes i'll put the left headphone in my right ear and the right headphone in my left ear
>>
i like to cup my hand over my cell phone speaker and rhythmically squeeze it while listening to certain songs by Swans. you can also alter the sound by putting the speaker to your mouth and opening and closing it.
>>
>>61756167
YOU MONSTER
>>
>>61756178
I do this all the time.
>>
i put my headphones up my nose and open and close my mouth rhythmically to Loveless.
>>
>>61756121
You ever stick earbuds in your nose and open your mouth and let the sound come out? p dope desu
>>
sometimes I cup my ears very slowly and hear funny sounds as I lift them away
>>
>>61756220
my nigga
>>
I like to stick my headphones up my ass and feel the vibration rock my entire body.
I can really feel the music that way.
>>
>>61756243
lmao 420 my nigga i did that shit just now and it sounds like the intro to Garden of Delete
>>
>>61756121
Yeah, it reminds me of Windowlicker
>>
>>61756280
All I heard was my fan. But like I was in a wind tunnel. Sometimes I'll hit a note in a bumpy spot on the road and sound like a robot. Shit is cash
>>
File: sjoWFgS.jpg (27KB, 222x219px) Image search: [Google]
sjoWFgS.jpg
27KB, 222x219px
If I didn't know better I'd say some people here are making fun of me
>>
It isolates solely the stereo parts of the audio. You can do the same thing audacity.
>>
>>61756121
Onetime I was using a fucked up wire and I managed to get a pure acappella version of carrot flowers pt 1.
>>
>>61756873
im sorry
>>
>>61756178
>>61756210
>listening to music on a FUCkiNG PHONE SEPEAKER

HOLY SHIT I AM SO FUCKING TRIGGERED
>>
>>61758094
who doesnt do that when theyre alone
>>
>>61758470
people who aren't huge plebs
no, no I'm not memeing
>>
>>61756121
You can do this in audacity you know

this is literally what the Remove Vocals option is
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.