[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How difficult do you think it was trying to keep David Bowie's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

How difficult do you think it was trying to keep David Bowie's health a secret?
>>
Not hard. If you keep such things to only close family/friends and your doctors you don't have much to worry about.
>>
>>61753422
Why is there a pic of MC Ride
>>
>>61753536
The article was about how Death Grips, Kendrick and Boards of Canada provided inspiration for the album.
>>
>>61753501
Well, it was cancer though. That's going to be noticeable. Unless he just decided to not go through the treatment process and just live the rest of his days out.
>>
>>61753592
cancer is sometimes on the inside
>>
>>61753606
Chemo is still going to make your hair fall out and shit. Looked like he had a pretty full head of hair in the videos.
>>
We know now that Visconti knew and held Bowie's secret to, he wasn't going to tell the NME he was in poor health in the lead up to the album he'd spent documenting his health in.
>>
>>61753714

It doesn't always
>>
>>61753714
Do we even know he was in chemo?
>>
>>61754153
We don't. I would just assume he wasn't by the full head of hair he had in the videos. But at the same time he was also wearing a hat in that last picture.
>>
>>61753714
could have been a hairpiece
>>
Pretty hard considering he lost his eyebrows and hair at one point
>>
>>61753422
i bet pitchfork knew cuz their review is too on the nose about death than anyone else's, and those smug fucks still only gave it 8.5
>>
>>61754153
I believe Tony said David showed up to the sessions bald with no eyebrows
>>
>>61754251
>>61754310
Oh. I hadn't read that anywhere.
>>
>>61754338
Found it. Its in the rolling Stone interview.

>Visconti first learned of Bowie's illness a year ago, when he showed up for Blackstar recording sessions in New York. "He just came fresh from a chemo session, and he had no eyebrows, and he had no hair on his head," says Visconti, "and there was no way he could keep it a secret from the band. But he told me privately, and I really got choked up when we sat face to face talking about. "
>>
>>61754421
:(
It's kinda weird but Bowie almost seemed like this invincible person.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.