>you will never fall asleep on top of sana.
why live bros?
i would never.........
Why would you say something like that?
Wonwoo's rap was really lit! I think he did an amazing job!
Did you type your captcha into the post form, it's happened to me before
I seriously hope they don't fuck up because these are actually talented people. They deserved their award. But how come iKON got the same award too? I'm just confused
Why didn't you guys tell me someone made hani cry on stage?
we only have one daughter around here and its minhee
I have literally noone to share my love for kpop with (or anything for that matter) so i'd like it if you game me some feedback or just some love with ukulele fingerstyle covers of kpop songs, i'll come by every now and then and i'll put it on soundcloud if people like it :) Here's a snippet of one
Miniskirt - AOA: http://vocaroo.com/i/s17fpIecK6Lx
>inb4 AOA a shit
someone put salt in her drink...
Thanks fAm. I recorded and polished one with my recording equipment, just didn't want to cut the recorded one and upload it to soundcloud just for you faggots. Thanks tho
starting WWIII by assassinating the slug princess.....
> literally all of asia beating it to crayon pop
.... i did not know
tfw he tries to force his unfunny up close wendy image for the 4th day in a row.....
>Political controversy' LG Uplus decides to pull Tzuyu's ads
yo fuck china
performing carpet bombs on chinese infrastructures in the name of Tzuyu.....
No such thing as an ugly idol. It's just ugly haters being mean.
Daily Reminder That We Support Taiwanese Sovereignty Here!
say nice things about my waifu please, not mean things.
tzuyu is the modern day helen of troy
this isnt even no-makeup and she looks like a boy with the flu
>No such thing as an ugly idol
Article: China remains cold despite JYP's apology... Taiwanese national party "We support Tzuyu"
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+3,927, -125] China's demanding a public apology from Tzuyu ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're so hopeless
2. [+3,070, -76] They're really creating all this fuss over a Taiwanese person holding a Taiwanese flag?
3. [+2,050, -55] Ugh, what's wrong with them? ㅡㅡ
4. [+1,913, -59] Public apology? ㅋㅋㅋ Screw off
5. [+1,801, -61] Find strength, Tzuyu...
6. [+432, -10] China's acting pathetic right now but the Taiwanese politicans aren't any better. If they publicly support Tzuyu like this, it's only going to get her more hate, don't they know that ㅡㅡ;;
7. [+330, -7] Funny that they're pinning this political agenda on a kid who spent her entire life practicing her dancing and singing ㅡㅡ
8. [+325, -7] Yeah China, this is a real good way to treat a 17 year old
Article: Please tell them that Tzuyu is being punished too harshly for merely holding a prop
Source: Newsen via Daum
1. [+300, -7] This entire scandal is the result of China's pettiness combined with the selfishness of Taiwanese adults in pinning a political agenda on her to make Tzuyu the sacrifice...
2. [+230, -4] This really is too cruel. They're hunting her down this hard over a flag...
3. [+190, -6] So much fuss over this
4. [+44, -9] I feel like Korea has done worse... remember when netizens digged up an idol's blog entries from years ago talking about his complaints about Korea and then kicked him out of the country for it..
5. [+15, -2] I guess just because their land is large doesn't mean their hearts are either
Article: 'Political controversy' LG Uplus decides to pull Tzuyu's ads
Source: Star Today via Daum
1. [+470, -21] I really don't understand what she did so wrong for holding her own country's flag
2. [+366, -18] I'm her fan starting from today because I feel so bad for her
3. [+328, -17] I don't get it.. why are companies so afraid of China? Since when was Chinese advancement the end all goal for this group? Just go as you've been going. If the group has enough star potential and they end up doing well, China will want them eventually.
4. [+73, -3] I don't understand why this is happening... why should we care about China's opinion on this????? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+31, -3] Supporting Tzuyu starting from today. I hope her career turns out even better in Korea. This is such a mess... Even our companies are surrendering our entertainment industry to China like this. Tzuyu, you have my genuine support starting from today. Let's get you successful here.
6. [+21, -1] All this fuss over a flag. I'm her fan from today on. Don't be intimidated. Fighting.
So as a quick n dirty history lesson
>Before WWII there was a imperial government ruling China, they have they're own convoluted history that we'll gloss over.
>Communist rebels like Mao state to rise up against the government, turns to a civil war
>WWII starts, they join together to fight the Japanese
>WWII ends, they fight each other again
>Russia backs the Maoist rebels
>Imperial government flees to the Island of Taiwan
>rebels had no navy at the time, couldn't go after them
>US hated commies more than anything back then, make a deal to protect Taiwan
>Taiwan & US claim commie China is illegitimate state
>mainland China says same about Taiwan
These days however the US loves all the dirty mainland Chinese money and tries to dance around the issue of ROC (Taiwan) V PROC (mainland)
So while Taiwan is a internationally recognized state that held a seat on the UN security council for decades, mainland China likes to say they belong to them and should stop misbehaving. So the twice girl holding up the flag of her home country, in the brainwashed minds of Chinese citizens equates to her saying Taiwan is Best China and the Peoples Republic should burn in a sea of fire.
>I feel like Korea has done worse... remember when netizens digged up an idol's blog entries from years ago talking about his complaints about Korea and then kicked him out of the country for it..
nope, you're so gay even your logic has been warped by your thirst for penis
don't even try to explain your way out of this one you fucking faggot, you're just exposing yourself further
Tzuyu deserves the death penalty for what she did
would roll around in the mud with her desu
tfw you were really enjoying that geography lesson and then twice show up to interrupt your studies
Yuju, get back to training for your group's comeback, you clumsy girl.
i'm an australian twice fan...