[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get into The Flaming Lips? They have a lot of stuff.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: MI0003484550.jpg (24KB, 400x243px) Image search: [Google]
MI0003484550.jpg
24KB, 400x243px
How do i get into The Flaming Lips? They have a lot of stuff.
>>
are you talking sexually?
>>
>>61750754
ya
>>
>>61750733
Depends on what you already like/listen to. What do you like/listen to?
>>
Start with Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots then go forward into their discography to their weird shit
>>
>>61750871
Don't
>>
>>61750871
How To Be A Pleb 101
>>
listen to yoshimi battles the pink robots and the soft bulletin and leave it at that
>>
start with Yoshimi and Soft Bulletin

alternate, better answer: get some friends together, do psychedelics, and listen to Zaireeka the proper way
>>
>>61750913
and clouds taste metallic
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN7lEAShGjM
if you liked that check their early 90's output
if not >>61750871
>>
>>61750871
>>61750889
do
>>
i hate his voice. is there any hope for me?
>>
>>61750913
what a fucking drone pleb opinion, OP pls dont be this guy
>>
>>61750961
There's no hope for you not being a pleb, no.
>>
>>61750961
what don't you like about his voice?
>>
>>61750961
no because Wayne's voice is amazing
>>
>>61750961
he isnt a great singer but i dont mind his voice tbqh
>>
So if no Soft Bulletin and no Yoshimi, what should i listen?
>>
>>61750961
if good voices are really important to you, then nah probably not

come to think of it though.....the Flaming Lips may have been the band that got me to stop caring about how good a singer's voice is. i remember struggling with it when i first started listening to The Soft Bulletin and now i couldn't give a shit less
>>
>>61750987
wild guess: that it's bad and he can't sing on key

>>61751016
Soft Bulletin and Yoshimi
>>
>>61751045
>caring about how good a singer's voice is.
>tfw i never did
is it autism?
i just like personallity in the voice but i dont mind if it cracks or shit like that, never
>>
>>61751016
hit to death
transmission
clouds taste metallic
embryonic if you are into krautrock-ish stuff
just stop fucking bitchin about his voice you will get used to it focus on the instrumentals ffs
>>
>>61751092
yep you're definitely autistic for appreciating emotive voice techniques
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.