[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who has seen OPN live? I have the chance to see him live next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: opn muziekgebouw aan het ij.jpg (91KB, 960x375px) Image search: [Google]
opn muziekgebouw aan het ij.jpg
91KB, 960x375px
Who has seen OPN live?

I have the chance to see him live next month, but is his live performance worth it? What does he do? Does he play shit live or is he just djing?
>>
shameless self bumpsss
>>
Saw him perform live in Vancouver, BC. It's worth seeing considering the price. He had a guitarist on stage with him hooked up to some sort of noise manipulator and OPN was on the mic and doing his thing.

Played a bunch of stuff off Garden of Delete and some older songs. Had two vertical monitors on each side of the stage playing footage from his music videos and weird visual art.

Overall I enjoyed the experience with a friend and copped a cool shirt. 7/10
>>
>>61747044
sounds cool. Thanx for the info, I was afraid it would be a djset.
Considering it costs only 15 euro, I'm probably going.

btw, what shirt did you cop?
>>
Charlie?
>>
>>61746137
Saw him last week. It was just him and some girl was sitting on the stage in front of him waving her arms around. I don't even know if this was part of the show. He just pressed play on his MacBook, walked over to the bar and ordered a beer. He spent the rest of the song sipping his drink at the bar and even clapped when it ended. He did this for three more songs before he threw up on stage and they gave him the light. What the fuck? I paid a solid $15 and all it did was fund alcoholism. I didn't even get my fucking money back.
>>
>>61747168
>Charlie?
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>61746137
YOU REALIZE YOU CAN LOOK UP FOOTAGE OF HIM PERFORMING LIVE ON YOUTUBE AND FIND OUT YOURSELF?
>>
>>61746137
You going to the Muziekgebouw aan 't IJ?
Last time I went to The Rest Is Noise was with James Holden, and he fucking killed it.
>>
>>61747259
YOU REALIZE YOU CAN HAVE A COMFY THREAD WITH ANONS SHARING THEIR EXPERIENCES
you don't have to reply

>>61747312
Yes, I am. I'm still mad I missed JH.
>>
>>61747418
You didn't see him at Pitch last year? Was there too, also superb.
>>
>>61747447
I did not. ;_;

this review tho
http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/11/live-review-oneohtrix-point-never-at-los-angeles-regent-theater-1128/

>one imagines him just as likely surfing 4chan as actually performing
>>
File: opn 4chan.png (44KB, 825x428px) Image search: [Google]
opn 4chan.png
44KB, 825x428px
>>61747607
pic related
>>
>>61747212
Fresh pasta, thanks for the laugh
>>
>>61746137
he banged my wife's son
while james ferraro did coke off my wife's tittes
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.