[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Earl Sweatshirt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_lzdfdqrzdf1r83vrjo1_500.jpg (96KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lzdfdqrzdf1r83vrjo1_500.jpg
96KB, 500x714px
>>
He was great early on, but now he sucks. Just like Tyler, except Tyler is pure dogshit right now.
>>
>>61706028
good rapper, annoying human
>>
>>61706028
It was great when they were kids doing kid shit talking about kid stuff but now that they are adults, the appeal is entirely lost
>>
>>61706028
I don't like shit was my AOTY
>>
>>61706028
Insanely talented rapper. A lot of his beats are tyler-tier shit, though. Thank god, Kanye taught Tyler some shit, at least.
>>
>>61706028
rather whack fatty fat catty cat caddie knack
simpleton sicker than sin since the start
>>
>>61706028
He's ugly.

Doris was pretty good.

Pretentious too. Ugly and pretentious.
>>
new album very soon, and it shits on anything else hes done before
>>
>>61707246
leak it famo
>>
>>61706028
great rapper, in my top 5 actually. idlsidgo was my favorite album since the waters mixtape have both on repeat always.
>>
>>61706028
Makes me music for 15-year-old white kids who are loaded with angst.

Most of music is too corny for me.
>>
>>61707170
Jonathan Mathis - Angry Kid

IDLS was too "look at how hard i go" wasnt artistic enough for my taste
>>
alright, kind of a more tolerabloe mf doom
>>
>>61707360
S H I L L
H
I
L
L
>>
>>61707744
Dead meme
>>
>>61706028
He's good
>>
>>61707360
I listened to that too but the talk about the album did not accurately represent the tone
>>
>>61706028
damn, this nigga ugly
>>
i love his music but is he even capable of taking a non-derpy picture?
>>
File: 1435337605418.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1435337605418.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>61708368
>>
>>61708301
what did the talk imply? what tone did the album project in your opinion? I feel like its kind of a high school tier druggie-artsy approach at addressing negative emotions and disorders. i swear he claims hes bipolar on May Weather but im not sure. its hard to make out a lot of the lyrics. dont mean to derail this thread its just real discussion is rare and im curious.
>>
>>61706028

He should branch out to other pieces of clothing, for marketing purposes. Earl Tube Socks, Earl Down Jacket, Earl Silk Underwear, Earl Rainbow Suspenders, Earl Breastfeeding Bra (for the ladies)
>>
smart kid, and annoying not because he knows it, but because he seems to constantly be trying to prove it. which is something you may look up to if young, but is something wholly off-putting if older. like a kid from silicon valley buying the new republic, but in hip-hop form.
>>
he'll be thirty something soon with nothing to show for it. his projects are always somewhat dissapointing with his previous glimpses of true potential. niga just gots it all wrong
>>
Xanax in human form
>>
>>61708406
Not him but I thought it would be darker and less experimental. I liked it a lot and dont understand the hate.
>>
needs to do more shit like Solace, he has good stuff though
>>
>>61708536
Me too. The production was crazy. D.I. Lated had the chilliest beat ive heard in a minute.
>>61708944
Agreed. Solace was like his verses on Faces. Totally different Earl. Really metaphorical trippy stuff.
>>
>>61706028
Doris>idlsidgo>everything else.
>>
>>61707246
>new album very soon, and it shits on anything else hes done before
hype but I doubt he could top Doris after listening to his last album.
>>
i smoke earl in a pipe and get anxious...
>>
his rhymes are pretty wack, he comes from the school of REM, pick words out of a hat
>>
>>61706028
He looks like someone put the black guy from the new Star Wars movie in a microwave.
>>
>>61706028
On another note, one of the ugliest famous musicians i saw
>>
>>61707323
>Makes me music
Sounds like it yeah
>>
>>61709081
Doris>Solace>IDLS>errythinq else
>>
His name is earl
>>
epaR is my current jam rn
>>
ugly nigger
>>
>>61711532
>>>/pol/
>>
>>61706028
I remember in like 2010 2011~ a friend of mine showed me a video of him and his pals in a music video
it showed them mixing some weird coktail of just about any drug they could find and then losing teeth and hair after drinking it. After Wolfgang went mainstream I remembered that again but never managed to find that one video again. I'm wondering if they deleted it or something....
but that was the one track I liked!
>>
>>61706056
Don't particularly like him but Solace is the shit
>>
he looks retarded and ugly
>>
>>61711760
That was the video for "earl" off the self titled. I bet you could find it if you looked. No one ever talks about that album even tho it's fuckin Amazing. Imo the best thing these guys ever did
>>
>>61709451
underrated
>>
hes gotta cool voice and raps pretty good for a scrawny kid
>>
GOD DAMN
>>
>>61707360
nice shill johnny boy
>>
>>61706028
Ugly, disgusting, untalented nigger.
>>
He raps about depression and doesn't give a shit that other people and niggers call him weak for doing it. The problem with most rap is the facade of invulnerability these narcissists put up, even when you are trying to seem angry, you need to seem vulnerable for it to seem real.
>>
shit music for even shittier people
>>
>>61706028
He's ok, but he's no Lemmy.
>>
I can't think of a bigger disappointment in recent times.
>>
>>61706028
https://soundcloud.com/m3x1c4n-s4mur41/earl-sweatshirt-mirror-leak-2016
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.