[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OBAMA SAY WHAT IT DO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: 0597ccc5.jpg (78KB, 658x368px) Image search: [Google]
0597ccc5.jpg
78KB, 658x368px
OBAMA SAY WHAT IT DO
>>
WE WUZ KANGS N SHIIIIIEEEET
>>
her president is black
>>
>>61690272

Kendrick is so fucking short lmao

he must be like 5'8 or something
>>
>>61690272
lkendrick looks like he's a 12 year old who got to meet the president cuz he called 911 when his apartment building caught fire
>>
>>61691251
He's 5'6
>>
>that lack of eye contact

kendrick is autismo
>>
>>61690272
"Are you going to make more albums about how whitey rayciss devils are evil and rayciss?"
Sure thing f a m
>>
>>61691342
I bet his grip was soft as fuck. Look at Obama. Good arm position, clearly strong grip(check those veins), 10/10 eye contact if Kendrick has the guys to look him in the eye, polite smile.

What a fucking alpha. Would definitely get cucked by him if I had the chance.
>>
>>61691392
>more albums about how whitey rayciss devils are evil and rayciss
>more
>>
>>61691392
>implying he's ever made one
>>
>>61690272
kendrick lamar is one of the most overrated rappers of all time

right up there with mf doom and big l

the main people who like him are people who just got into hip hop this decade. the white suburban crowd
>>
>>61691454
>>61691470
>almost a year after the debacle that was browsing /mu/ the month or so after TPaB was released
>still responding to this b8
>>
would you say obama is a real nigga?
>>
>>61691501
>MF Doom
>overrated
kill yourself my man
>>
>>61690272
I actually feel unironically happy looking at this image
>>
>>61691597
yeah you can really sense the virility of those two bulls together in the same room it's so overwhelming
>>
>>61691404

>What a fucking alpha. Would definitely get cucked by him if I had the chance.

lmao. I like you.

>>61691342

not really imo, if anything it's a sign of disrespect. look at his grin of superiority, man. kinda surprising to me. kendrick isn't like that usually, atleast not in interviews etc.
>>
>>61691501

>Big L

please tell me you just posted this to trigger me. I swear to god you'll choke on my dick otherwise. L is the greatest, literally not a single rapper with better punchlines. not one.
>>
>>61692016

>L is the greatest, literally not a single rapper with better punchlines. not one.

this is b8 right? or have you only ever listened to like 15 rappers
>>
>>61690272
PLANET OF THE APES
>>
>>61692066

okay nigga I'll bite

name one rapper with better punchlines. just one.

I've listened to more rap than everyone on this board who's below 25 desu. know it for a fact.
>>
File: hotlineshig.jpg (36KB, 723x723px) Image search: [Google]
hotlineshig.jpg
36KB, 723x723px
>>61692016
> not a single rapper with better punchlines
>better punchlines
>punchlines
Maybe the worst defense of one of the greatest rappers
>>
>>61692131

Lil Wayne in his prime

but if "good punchlines" is what makes a rapper good to you, then you're already a lost cause
>>
>>61691627
Is this how you were planning on living your life when you were a kid?
>>
>>61692131
>punchlines
it's not 2003 these shouldn't exist anymore
>>
>>61692131

The Big L be lightin' niggas like incense
Gettin' men lynched, too intense, I'm killin' infants for ten cents
Cause I'm a street genius with a unique penis
Got fly chicks on my dick that don't even speak English
>>
>>61692186
yes except i probably thought i would still be doing the meming on gamefaqs 2bh
>>
>>61692210

No one can match me, tax me or wax me
If you want me to write you some raps G just ask me
Cause on the shelf is where your LP cold stood
Because it was no good, that shit ain't even go wood
I'm not the type to take sluts out, I just fuck they guts out
Get my nuts out, then break the fuck out
>>
>>61691501
hahahahaha you idiot
thanks for the laughs
>>
>>61692163
ok now this is bait fore shore
>>
>>61692163

lmao get the fuck out underage b8

yeah, I get it, wayne made some really good albums, but we're talking about great rappers here

>>61692193

the fuck are you even saying nigga

>>61692143
>>61692163

>but if "good punchlines" is what makes a rapper good to you, then you're already a lost cause

nice projection you faggot

there's countless things: lyricism, wordplay, rhyme scheme, flow, breathing technique, merging with the instrumental, it just so happens that L's biggest strength by far was having the best bars. there's better storytellers (eg Slick Rick), there's rapper with superior flow (Biggie), there's rapper with much more complex and intricate lyricism (some faggot like Aesop Rock), bars are what L is best at.

it's not a coincidence he was the literal freestyle kind of entire new york in his prime, objectively the greatest.
>>
>>61692324
i actually can't stand biggies flow. he sounds like he looks if you know what i mean
>>
>>61691501

DICKS IN ASS
>>
>>61692324
>breathing technique

WHO GOT THE BEST BREATHING TECHNIQUE /mu/?
WHO'S THE GOAT?
>>
>>61692395

I'm the guy you replied to. Well, DOOMs certainly got the worst. saw that fat nigga live once, was out of breath after two tracks. shit is hard to do live. Still one of my fav rappers, but a little disappointing.

>>61692386

are you serious man? how can you listen to a track like gimme the loot and not admit that biggies flow is g.o.a.t.? welp I can't force you to appreciate it so..
>>
>>61692519
for fucks sake i meant to make a new post, I'm sorry guys.
>>
>>61691342
if he looked him in the eye he would have look up at him, the manlet's shame
>>
>>61692600

This "manlet" posting is really out of control, it's no matter than posting racist /pol/ shit, judging people based on a genetic trait.

It should be reported from now on.

>inb4 manlet detected xD
>>
>>61692540
wow you referenced one of the tracks that i hate with a passion. get the gunk outta your ears, man
>>
>>61692633
lol
>>
>>61692633
men should always be judged
>>
File: 1446849483752.png (238KB, 612x528px) Image search: [Google]
1446849483752.png
238KB, 612x528px
>>61692633
buttmad niglet detected
>>
>>61692131
Is this guy a rapper or a comedian? What the fuck is wrong with your people that you look for punchlines instead of rhymes and lyricism?
>>
>>61692685

you're officially crazy my man. all black and da graveyard are easily among his best tracks.

>>61692633

it's so weird. there are countless things to be insecure about: bad breath, unkempt hair, uncontrollable hair growth, bushy eyebrows, ugly feet, ingrown nails/toenails, fishy eyes, a small dick, bad posture, bad physique, womenly hips, a freaky belly button, horrible skin, acne, huge nipples, a fucking frogmouth, a horses' face, all these exist in HUGE QUANTITIES and I seem them every fucking day, yet short people are special? everyone is ugly as fuck in his own, unique way. ain't no reason why height should be treated different from the others.

>tfw 6'0

I'm happy I've got the dragon tho, much rather have this than be short.

>>61692940

>your people

I'm German you subhuman

>punchlines are somehow not lyrics

are you severely braindamaged?
>>
>>61692940

Big L was and has always been a battle rapper primarily, battle rap (as championed by Wu Tang Clan and L among others) heavily relies on a crowd pleasing effect, hence the focus on proper punchlines instead of say abstract lyricism, intricate wordplay or new, undiscovered rhyme schemes.

I try to rate everything according to the appropriate criteria.
>>
>>61692386
Looks what?
>>
>>61693446

he meant to say that biggie sounds "phat"
>>
>>61693463
>he sounds like he looks
Oh, ok. Relating his voice with his flow is kinda weird, though. Bizarre's flow is pretty much nursery rhymes, but he still sounds fat. It's like, what were you expecting?
>>
>>61690303
this meme got ran into the ground faster than any other meme I can remember
>>
>>61693572
Doge
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.