[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's some /shitty teen angst/ core bands? >modern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
What's some /shitty teen angst/ core bands?

>modern baseball
>front bottoms
>brand new
>teen suicide
>panucci's pizza
>dandelion hands
>car seat headset
>the world is a beautiful place and i am no longer afraid to die
>pity sex
>american football
>dads
>bright eyes
>flatsound
>seahaven
>bon iver
>>
>>61683247
rage against the machine
>>
Dismemberment Plan
>>
anything from the Indie genre
>>
all popular music
>>
All artists ever.
>>
>>61683296
no, dismemberment plan is late 20s angst
>>
>>61683247
I would rather listen to any of these bands than 98% of metal.
>>
>>61684073
what does that have to do with the discussion?
I'd rather listen to Brand New or American Football than Anal Cunt but I'd also rather listen to Alice in Chains or Converge than fucking Dads
It doesn't matter what you prefer, the point of this thread is bands that exemplify teen angst, for better or worse
Also
>Korn
>Chiodos
>Hawthorne Heights
>>
>>61684134
>I'd also rather listen to Alice in Chains or Converge than fucking Dads
holy shit you're lame
>>
>>61684073
I don't believe you've listened to 98% of metal, isn't it a bit ignorant to make presumptions like that based on a subject you know nothing about?
>>
>>61684134
He called the bands shitty. I'm pointing out that they're better than the majority of fedora genre.
>>
>>61684196
Yeah I stopped listening to metal after I graduated, stopped imagining shooting up schools, and threw away my fedora.
>>
>>61684168
Nah, it's just my opinion. If you prefer listening to Dads, that's fine, I just feel like they're uninspired compared to other emo bands, and Alice in Chains and Converge have more presence and technicality in their music. Just my opinion, and I'm not gonna criticize you for yours cause music taste is the most subjective shit in the world
since your /emo/, have you heard Algae blooms? Had someone recc me them a while ago, bretty good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZKL7a_a2q8
>>
>>61684240
whoops, you're*
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.