[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the worst festival lineup I've ever seen. Sufjan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: poster-final.jpg (475KB, 975x1350px) Image search: [Google]
poster-final.jpg
475KB, 975x1350px
This is the worst festival lineup I've ever seen. Sufjan and Grimes would be the only ones I'd want to see, but Sufjan's sets wouldn't work at festivals at all. Sasquatch used to be so good too.
>>
>>61682953
but anon what about meme de memeco
>>
>>61683027
I'd rather see an artist like him at a bar or something. Not a festival. I could never fork over 350 dollars for something like this.
>>
>the cure
>mac
>allen stone
>tycho
>ty segall
>baroness
almost worth going...
>>
>>61682953
really? this looks great. defintiely buying a ticket. sufjan, the cure, and yo la tengo are 3 of my favorite artists. undercard is stacked.
although I would say that major lazer and disclosure are pretty dissapointing headliners.
>>
>Half the fucking show is comedy
What the fuck happened
>>
>>61683093
Just look at past lineups and tell me this is worth the nearly 400 dollars you'll spend after the whole weekend.
>>
>>61682953
>Protomartyr, Yo La Tengo, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, Suffy, The Cure
I mean if I didn't live on the other side of the world I'd probably go there.
>>
>>61683124
Sufjan at a festival just won't work. His sets are amazing but they work best in a concert hall.
>>
>>61683128
>half
>literally one full line on the poster
>>
>>61682953
>grimes given that low billing next to the fucking cure and florence and the meme
wew
>>
>>61683144
you're probably right but I'm expecting him to play stuff more suited for a festival.
also I had to miss him last time he came near me, so it will be my first time.
>>
>digable planets
what the fuck they've reunited again?
>>
Who else is gonna save 200 dollars and just go to Bumbershoot instead?
>>
>>61683177
nah. tbqh the whole atmosphere of the gorge is a big draw for me.
>>
better than Coachella
>>
>>61683197
I know what you mean. I went to sasquatch from 2009-2012. The atmosphere is amazing but the prices are ridiculous now. Bumbershoot still gets solid acts.
>>
>>61683229
That's funny, I didn't see LCD Soundsystem's name on the Sasquatch lineup.
>>
>missed half of the Cure's show at Sasquatch 08 cos my mom and sister couldn't deal with the stormy weather
Holy shit I never thought I'd get another chance to see them
>>
Here's hoping M83 does a show in Seattle this year even though they've played at Sasquatch.
>>
>>61683252
>1 act worth 400 dollars.
>>
>>61683131
All festivals are overpriced.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.