[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will you do when he dies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (386KB, 1417x1779px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
386KB, 1417x1779px
What will you do when he dies?
>>
I don't know, maybe listen to the Joshua Tree and think "nope, still don't like this at all".
>>
>>61680393
Outlive him
>>
Laugh and buy a few beers to celebrate.
>>
literally shoot his face for forcing iphone users to that awful album then having the nerve to call it a top album on itunes
>>
File: Feel.png (10KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Feel.png
10KB, 645x773px
>>61680519
Fuck you
>>
Dance in the streets
>>
Celebrate and throw a party
>>
I really don't get why the media seems to think U2 is so beloved. I think everyone just thinks everyone else likes them and they're just going along with it
>>
>>61680798
>>61680829
>>61680519

These t b h
>>
>>61680454
War is better in every aspect.
>>
94% of people would start crying if they saw Bono about to jump off a ten story building. Reply to this post if you're one of the 6% that would yell, "Do a back flip!"
>>
>>61681395
I wish the edge kills and cannibalizes him
>>
>>61680393
I think he'll be fine.
>>
>>61680922
I think it's because literally 10's of millions of humans have traded literally billions of dollars to see and hear U2.

And because of the fact that Bono is a big-mouth idiot, he has done more good than any other entertainer in history.
>>
>>61680393
After listening to all their albums they are way mediocre
>>
>>61680922
>I really don't get why the media seems to think U2 is so beloved.
...Because they are? They have the biggest tours ever and have met the last two presidents. They get constant radio play. They played the Super Bowl. Step out of /mu/ once in a while.
>>
>>61681357

I don't like that one, either.
>>
>>61680393
Party like there is no tomorrow.
>>
>>61681565

M.I.A. played at the superb owl, too. That doesn't mean shit. Coldplay is playing this year...
>>
>>61680393
shitpost about it on /mu/ for a while and go back to my life
>>
>>61681649
>M.I.A. played at the superb owl
Because Madonna invited her.
>Coldplay is playing this year
People love Coldplay. Be honest, when was the last time you talked to someone about music outside of /mu/?
>>
>>61681714

I don't even come on /mu/ that much anymore. People like Coldplay, but Coldplay isn't some universally acclaimed and beloved band. They're just a pretty popular band. Which is basically all you need to be to play at the super bowl.
>>
>>61680798
Which street ;^)
>>
>>61680393
Shrug eh...
Hey, aren't you that guy from Depeche Mode? Damn... Songs of Faith and Devotion rules... I'm sad now.
>>
ill be fine
>>
>>61682251
You'll be dead!
>>
>>61682103
Yours :^)
>>
>>61682103
The one with no name. >>61682103
>>
>>61680393
Scratch my nuts.
Sniff my fingers.
Carry on with my life.
>>
>>61680393
Celebrate.
>>
feel sick when seeing how many people say "who cares" or claim he isn't a good musician

fucking hell, just thinking about all the hipsters suddenly worshipping bowie who will dismiss bono just because he didn't dress in drag
>>
>>61684565
But Bono is a pretentious, talentless hack.
>>
I will be sad, I'm a huge fan and have seen live 3 times
>>
>>61684607
them*
>>
>>61684583

go listen to your music that bono influenced, you scum feeding parasite.

yes! after all, that is what you are! a parasite and a leach
>>
>>61684583
You mean he's a piece of shit?

hue hue hue

because of South Park

remember?

how they did that episode

where Bono was revealed to be a huge pile of crap

hue hue

so funny

pretentious, talentless hack

hue
>>
Laugh because Bono is literally Hitler
>>
Not care. Then get mad when I realize this means there will be U2 played everywhere for af few weeks
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.