[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with all this contrarians and scruffles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Hella cool.png (311KB, 558x438px) Image search: [Google]
Hella cool.png
311KB, 558x438px
What's the deal with all this contrarians and scruffles fag? This man here is a fucking legend that never stopped experimenting with music and always came up with something at least kinda original. That's why everyone loves him. If you just don't like him it's ok but if you say he's shit you lack of objectivity
>>
File: Bowie Sx.jpg (58KB, 659x771px) Image search: [Google]
Bowie Sx.jpg
58KB, 659x771px
Post Bowie and Woodwinds
>>
contrarians gonna contrarian. They only due it because they know it makes people mad. Unlike a lot of other deaths though, even they can't succeed in ruining the mourning of a legend like Bowie.
>>
Because he was merely a decent pop songwriter with good marketing, and now people are saying he's the greatest artist of the 20th century. Obviously there's going to be a backlash.
>>
>>61666336
He was though. If not "the" greatest, one of them.
>>
>>61666336
You hate him because he's a white aryan with a proper work ethic and approach to music.

If he was black and singing about banal whiny bullshit you'd worship him; such is the way of reddit/pitchfork drones
>>
File: Y-.jpg (161KB, 606x300px) Image search: [Google]
Y-.jpg
161KB, 606x300px
These people continuing lying to themselves in a futile attempt to impress. It really boils down to impressing others, even if it is on an anonymous imageboard. Soon you realize that these self-proclaimed intellectuals truly have no taste. They cling on to the fringest of the fringe in hopes of distancing themselves from the popular centrifuge of art to portray themselves as patricians™ to others. They never like the music they listen to, because it is only listened for the credibility of looking cultured to others. They are contrarians for the sake of being a contrarian.

Gamma Negative males who will never surpass their locked cages of plebitude. I end up feeling sorry for them because they never truly enjoy what they want to. They deny themselves pleasure in different crafts and art mediums because they need to maintain their title of taste within the social circle. They are nothing more but victims to their arrogance.
>>
>>61666568
Are you seriously suggesting that Bowie fans are some kind of enlightened minority?
>>
scaruffi is literally one of my idols and i still love bowie.
>>
>>61666969
No, I'm saying you're an obese tumblrite/ledditor upset that /mu/, 4chan, and the world as a whole likes Bowie.
>>
>>61667001
Funny thing is that despite what he said about him he gave Heroes a 7.5
>>
>>61666336
Not really, he was innovative and a trend setter- not only that but he kept on innovating, regardless of how weird and inaccessible it may have become for his fans.

The man created his own internet for fuck sake
>>
>>61666568
No they hate him because he's British, americans are always jealous of real talent and work ethic. Too busy getting stoned.
>>
Just a vocal minority..
How long have you been on /mu/... it's always been like this
Just a matter of time before contrarians see the opportunity to assert their 'patrician taste' by bashing something/someone that has recently recieved praise by the board
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.