[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how long until we start retconning the last 20 years of popular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: the man who sold the world.jpg (14KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
the man who sold the world.jpg
14KB, 316x316px
So how long until we start retconning the last 20 years of popular opinion and pretend we preferred the original all along?
>>
ok kid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g
>popular opinion
mcdonalds best cuisine psy greatest human to ever live
>>
>>61664363
People do prefer the original you newb. It's a decent cover but it never came close.
>>
>>61664396
>>61664693
So that would be 'literally immediately'

I see, interesting. Thanks for the info guys
>>
>>61664363
I did. Yanks pls go.
>>
>>61664693
>People do prefer the original you newb
Except they don't. That song will always be associated with Nirvana's acoustic rendition.
>>
>>61664883
Bowie's version, play count in the hundreds. Nirvana's version, not in my library. Shush young one.
>>
>>61664986
How old are you? That's your sample size. A lot of people got into it after Nirvana sure, but that association doesn't mean they all think it's better. It's a big wide world of people who like music.
>>
Nirvana is shit so never
>>
>>61664363
I hadn't even heard the Nirvana version until shortly after I started listening to the Bowie version nonstop in the days leading up to MGS V
>>
File: Untitled.png (34KB, 595x261px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
34KB, 595x261px
thanks for making me aware that it's a cover
>>
>>61665033
>hurr you don't agree with me you must be underage b&
I'm old enough to be know and I wasn't suggesting Nirvana's version was better. I bet most people don't even know that song was a Bowie cover.
>>
I actually like them both equally and always have :3
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.