[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did /mu/ react to Micheal Jackson's death?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: jawsurgeryBefore.jpg (91KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
jawsurgeryBefore.jpg
91KB, 400x300px
How did /mu/ react to Micheal Jackson's death?
>>
>>61661967
paedophile memes

I'm gald we evolved since and that no such memes are made with Bowie
>>
>>61661967
I was like 12 or 13 and I was doing a paper round, and halfway through the round I wondered, why is there a picture of michael jackson on all of these papers?
Then I stopped to read the headlines and it said he was dead.
Wasn't that bothered but I like his music now
>>
>>61662045
underage pls go
>>
I was furious.
MJ dies, and everybody makes a fuss.
Les Paul dies around the same time period, and nobody cares! If it weren't for Les Paul, MJ wouldn't even be able to make Thriller. Oh the injustice of it all! At least Jeff Beck payed a proper tribute to Les Paul, while everybody else was tripping over themselves over Michael Jackson!
>>
the first thing i read online after hearing MJ died was "HE REALLY IS A ZOMBIE NOW!!!!"
>>
>>61662798
>If it weren't for Les Paul, MJ wouldn't even be able to make Thriller

Good. Off the Wall was much better. Maybe if Les Paul wouldn't have faggoted the world up Michael Jackson would've kept putting out good albums.
>>
>>61662045

underage faggot gtfo
>>
>>61662011
You're gald
>>
I went out to eat and drink with friends
>>
Normal posters were a little sad but mostly indifferent and joke-y.

Reddit cry everytiemers were here being lame saps like they are now.
>>
>>61664360
no there was genuine sorrow this morning followed by memes and shitposters like yourself
>>
>>61662172
>>61663829
y'all realize he died 6 years ago now right
>>
My friend told me and I thought it was a joke and laughed my ass off. Then I turned on CNN and it wasn't .
>>
I didn't care cause I knew him more as epitome of JUST for most of my life. I always preferred other pop artists over MJ and found him to be really creepy.
>>
i cri ;_;
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.