[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

False Claims

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Ugry.jpg (35KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
Ugry.jpg
35KB, 620x620px
Funny how she makes a song about partying, or so I'm assuming with close friends only in any assortment of places (clubs, houses, raves idk, etc.) Like she knows she's one of the ugliest people on the planet, who could possibly be close to this?
>>
>>61640501
What the fuck are you trying to say? Could you form a proper question or statement?
>>
>>61640533
Trying to say Cheap Thrills is about partying with friends, who could actually be friends with somebody this ugly. Especially since she's aware she's as ugly as she is.
>>
>>61640590
im not sure i follow. i've seen ugly people at parties.
>>
>>61640858
I've seen ugly people on tv, she's so ugly she doesn't show her face on national television. Sure there's self-conscious people, but you have to be pretty damn ugly to do that
>>
>>61640501
you have a schizotypal disorder
>>
>>61640889
you're abnormal
>>
>>61640889
I don't think that's why she hides her face m8
>>
>>61640906
Been to plenty of parties, that's why this surprises me mate
>>
File: sia.png (10KB, 282x170px) Image search: [Google]
sia.png
10KB, 282x170px
>>61640935
I was close lol
>>
>>61641002
She wants to focus the attention on the music and not her image. What's wrong with that?

Although, I think hiding her face is giving her more attention.
>>
>>61641059
You've changed my views anon, thank you! :D
>>
>>61641233
lol what
>>
>>61641233
i dont believe it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.