[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lcd thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: lcdsoundsystem.jpg (82KB, 608x450px) Image search: [Google]
lcdsoundsystem.jpg
82KB, 608x450px
theyre back together

are they pleb crap in retrospect??
>>
>>61630880
theyre not even fucking big what the fuck why are they headlining coachella whos ever been assed about lcd soundsystem they have one good song
>>
>>61630880
no, they are good
>>61630945
id wager that LCD soundsystem has gained a much larger following over the last 5 years, most of the fans that ive met hadnt heard of them until after the breakup (myself included)
>>
>>61630945
>one good song
wew lad don't kek yourself too hard tbqh haha
>>
>>61630945
Is that one good song All My Friends? If so, I agree
>>
>>61631313
duh
>>
>>61631313
Daft Punk @ My House it is I'm afraid, also I concur with the notion the lead singer cannot sing at all. When were LCD ever mentioned on /mu/ before the coachella news? I've never seen a thread with them majorly discussed
>>
>>61631412
Lol
>>
>>61631412
>Daft Punk @ My House

That song is as bad as Drunk Girls
>>
>>61631573
Well I guess they have no good songs then, that was the only song I'd heard before the coachella news so I checked them out and what even is the big deal, I wouldn't care if they weren't headlining but since when did anyone give a shit about them
>>
>>61631637
they have a pretty devoted fanbase on /mu/
>>
>>61631667
I see that first album every now and then in the occasional thread, are they big in america or something? Am I missing something because im not american?
>>
>>61631762
It's sort of how America doesn't get The Stone Roses. If you were there at the beginning, you know. LCD is/was legit art rock though.
>>
>>61631762
people love them to death over here at least, they reintroduced dance music to indie and had a major role to play (along with the other DFA bands) in the death of pretending to be bored at youre favorite band's show so that you look cool
>>
>>61630880
>no
>>
>dance music is back in town in the most non-chalant way and it's genius

"meh i don't like them they're phonies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>>
>>61630880
i never really listened to them extensively in the past, so what are their best albums? yeah yeah yeah i'm buying into the mainstream cochella hype
>>
>>61631573
Drunk Girls is the best song off This is Happening tho. Not even memeing here.
>>
losing my edge is literally /mu/ the song but with greater self-awareness
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.