[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dear Lord, can you please bring (insert name of a dead musician

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: rly.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
rly.png
108KB, 400x381px
>Dear Lord, can you please bring (insert name of a dead musician here) back? We'll give you Justin Beaver in return! :(
>>
lol
>>
>>61623346
all degenerates
>>
>>61623346
cobain looks like a right poof there
>>
>>61623346
Just imagine if you really went to some kind of heaven, and you'd find these cocks there, eternally unsuccessfully trying to have jam sessions, so instead they shoot up heroin and lay around for ages

Fucking hell, my skin crawls with fear when I think of it, I'd much rather go to hell (if that isn't hell to begin with)
>>
File: Pepe No (34).jpg (40KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe No (34).jpg
40KB, 454x453px
>>61623328
>(picture of near dead musician here)
>he'll be fine
>>
>>61623384
I don't think you do anything in heaven, you just exist in a state of eternal infinite bliss

I mean imagine how shit it would be if you had to actually fill the time in, most fun things would be illegal for a start
>>
>>61623451
Filling infinite time would be impossible but you could hang out with your friends or make new ones until forever.
>>
>>61623384
>>61623451
sounds like heroin to me
>>
>>61623463
who needs friend when you have music
>>
>>61623346
COS IT'S HELL DOWN HERE
>>
>>61623463
human beings just aren't meant to exist for that long, most of us can barely make it through our earthly existences without developing some form of mental illness
>>
>>61623486
are you Roger Waters
>>
>>61623473
Man, imagine listening to every bit of music ever made.

>>61623486
Yeah, imagine how much you would change in that time frame
>>
>>61623498
Imagine all the people.
>>
>>61623407
Yeah that happened to me with Lemmy. I didn't think the fucker would die.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.