[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What artist has the worst fanbase on /mu/ (besides the obvious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (66KB, 425x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 425x317px
What artist has the worst fanbase on /mu/ (besides the obvious ones like Death Grips, Kanye, Chvrches, etc)?

Pic related is my pick.
>>
why do you keep posting this
>>
>>61622079
So much this.

Literally every Bowie fan I've seen on /mu/ was a condescending prick weirdly defensive of his idol, legit Tool-tier.
And I say that as someone who considers Low a 9/10 album.

I don't know if they're that bad IRL or it's just 4chan that attracts the worst type of people on Earth.
>>
>>61622219
it's because deep inside they know that their favorite musician is a hack
>>
>>61622079

inb4 grimes
>>
Newsom
>>
>>61622079
I've never seen any obsessive bowie fans on here tee bee aitch.
>>
>>61622323
Totally.
>>
Bowie fans are chill, though.
>>
I haven't been on /mu/ in over a year is this a new meme?
>>
>>61622385
Gonna be hard to differentiate the Bowie fans that were big into him before le p4k approved Blackstar "I've listened to him all my life Space Oddity, Ziggy Stardust, Let's Dance the list goes on..." band-wagoners.
>>
>>61622421
i guess
but this thread over here >>61613269 is filled with people just casually discussing an artist they enjoy
it'd be a shame to dismiss all of them because of a few memers
>>
>>61622435
This. I've never seen shit posting bowie fans. It's usually just casual conversation.
>>
>>61622435
I don't doubt most of their enjoyment but there hasn't been many Bowie threads up until his return. Fuck, even OP of that thread seems like he just started making himself listening to him and making himself listen to an album multiple times.

Bowie's back in "kewl" now with the young crowd.
>>
>>61622480
A popular artist with a new release after a few years is bound to attract new attention. By April the Bowie threads will be back to the usual casual die-hard crowd.
>>
>>61622480
>Bowie's back in "kewl" now with the young crowd
Bowie was always cool. He's always been a highly regarded, well respected artist. Most people I know enjoy some of his music whether only his singles or his classic albums. He's never become a big trend.
>>
AnCo
>>
>>61622385
I'm sure some of them are, but there a lot of insufferable Bowie fans too

https://rbt.asia/mu/thread/S61585780
>I'm not claiming that everyone should love Bowie, just stating a fact that if you don't like any Bowie, you just don't like music. That's cool man, but stop pretending otherwise you'll be a lot happier.
>Anyone who would hate Bowie instantly marks themselves as a non-music enthusiast. Saying something as banal as Bowie sucks is as ridiculous as saying that Beethoven sucks.
>>
>>61622566
>>Saying something as banal as Bowie sucks is as ridiculous as saying that Beethoven sucks.

>comparing a trendhopping pop musician to one of the greatest classical composers of all time
lol
>>
is there anyone that acts like a "fan" of any artist that doesn't seem insufferable? in the context of 4chan i mean. you have to have something critical to say to be taken seriously around here.
>>
can't we all be friends
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.