[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real Friends Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2

File: REALFRIENDS_FINAL-lg.jpg (471KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
REALFRIENDS_FINAL-lg.jpg
471KB, 800x800px
i fucking love it desu senpai. ye's back!
>>
What other rap do you like?
>>
>>61604124
the other stuff by ye :^)
>>
hit me up with that link nigga
>>
>>61604196

https://mega.nz/#!HUABVRhS!I26RrkCbGso6EFdnf42MeBo-ZKNl7WQQeT6HG47X8gs
>>
First time hearing it, shits cash. Whats the epexxted date for SWISH? Do we have a track listing yet?
>>
really good
>>
>>61604655
Feb. 11, no track list yet
>>61604663
agree
>>
too many feels from this track ;_;
>i guess i get what i deserve don't i
>>
>>61604684
Thanks m8, I'm excited for something again
>>
>>61604686
sensitive kanye is best kanye
>>
>>61604109
>had to pay his cousin 250k for his laptop back

damn...
>>
should I listen to it now or wait for the whole dank album experience?

I'm conflicted.
>>
one of his best tracks i think
can't stop listening to it so happy he did this after FACTS sucked so hard
>>
>>61604725
Kanye being Kanye, he's probably going to add like 7 more things to this song in the month before the album comes out.

think of it as an alternate arrangement, i guess.
>>
>>61604732
FACTS was satire on Jumpman, literally just for the laughs
>>61604725
G.O.O.D. Fridays are a part of the yeezy season experience, listen to it senpai
>>
>>61604717
>>61604686
>yesterday lying in bed literally close eyes and pray out loud for some real friends, a group that care about me and talk to me
>hear this today

should i have been praying to yeezus instead?
>>
The preview for the song with Madlib has me salivating.
>>
First good single he's dropped in a while
>>
>>61604769
>2016
>not already praying to yeezus
you're life up until this point is literally meaningless
>>
>>61604799
i'm going to start t.b.h.
>>
>>61604791
yeah, I didn't hate All Day but that shit was mediocre and he knew it. that's why he went back to the drawing board for half a year. hopefully AD is left off the album entirely. Real Friends is infinitely better and a good sign for whats to come
>>
>>61604832
if the whole album is like that it'll be really good. I was honestly expecting more of the same "fuck nike look at my bangers" shit he's been attempting lately so it's nice to see a change in form
>>
>>61604859
yeah I'm optimistic
>>
Let's be honest here, Madlibs production is what makes this track. Yeezy is wack.
>>
>>61605950
Boi-1da produced the main track. Only the snippet was produced by Madlib. On top of that they were co-producers, Yeezy was the main producer. So i don't think he's whack.
>>
the end of real friends sounds like real friends and wolves could be linked somehow
>>
I could see that bullshit from a mile away.
And you can stack my money bout a mile away
>>
>>61606321
Pull up in Bentleys with London, they all want to meet him
Yeah, they all wanna greet him THEY PULL DOWN THEY PANTS ALL THEY ALL WANNA EEEEAAAT EEMMM

Greatest young thug moment of all time desu senpai
I wonder if hell be on swish
>>
>>61606469
Jesus imagine Thugger as a feature. holy shit
>>
Eh. It's okay IMO. I don't know what I (a huge fan of his first 5 albums) am missing that everyone else is picking up on to make them love it, but the lyrics and beat are kind of just alright to me. And that Ty guy needs to stick to back up vocals. He's absolutely wonderful whenever he's doing backup vocals for Yeezy (he was on Only One, right?), but when he's singing/rapping solo, it's just kinda eh to me
>>
best kanye in years imo senpai
>>
>>61606551

I like it a lot because it's a return to human, down-to-earth Kanye. I think that's the reason a lot of people initially became fans--that was my reason, anyhow. Yeezus was good in it's own respect, and shouldn't be eschewed, as it was an interesting evolution for Kanye. This new single is a synthesis of new Kanye("Yeezus") and old Kanye, and I think a lot of fans are excited to hear an album that might be representative of that.
>>
Wow, this is actually so good. I'm surprised. I stopped really caring about Kanye after his last few singles and releases because they were shit, but this seems real promising. I'm ready.
>>
kanye stans eat this garbage up. LMAO
>>
>>61606505
ye said he was working w/ Thug, which might come out of nothing (like the Miley Black Skinhead remix) or turn into something (like the 2 or 3 Ye/ Ty $ collab tracks)
>>
>>61604109
Actually good, I'm digging the LR-esque beats. Not a fan of the autotuned Ty$ hook though but it certainly doesn't ruin the song. Anybody know yet which of the singles from the last year are gonna be on the album?
>>
>>61606815
nope. Travi$ said the album was gonna sound like Only One so I assume that will be on there. he could be talking out of his ass though. It might be that Wolves and Fade are on it though, I could see those three being on the same album. I doubt All Day will make the cut, it's too yeezus-era and regressive imo (same w/ God Level). We'll see though, GOOd fridays are apparently a thing again so that should give us an Idea
>>
>>61606919
I actually liked Only One, and I like this new track, so I'd be happy if it turns out like that.
>>
Real Friends & Wolves Transition

https://soundcloud.com/180hype/kanye-west-real-friends-wolves
>>
>>61606228
I think real friends, wolves, and fade are the real indicators as to what to expect from this next album. there is a similar vein running throughout those tracks
>>
Am I the only one that thinks Wolves is better?
>>
>there are people who don't think this will be kanye's best album

wew lad
>>
>>61607197
it makes more sense for it to be the other way around. he already said before that wolves is the first track on the album
>>
>>61607324
Yeah, cause Facts was sooo good and All day too.

FALSE

Kanye fell off. That's a fact. This album will be trash. That's a fact.
>>
>>61607197
>>61607425
I really don't think Real Friends will be on the album, considering his latest two album. It doesn't seem 'big' enough, Swish will probably have more complete songs if you know what i'm saying
Wolves, Fade are all likely though
If All Day is on it it's probably a remix or something, like the version with the kendrick verse that was teased
>>
>>61607569

Personally I think the GOAT intro would be the album opening with Wolves and going into Real Friends.

I disagree about Real Friends not being "big enough." Sure it doesn't have a huge hook but that's just the trend recently, I think. Mostly thanks to Kendrick. Plus it's already a huge hit with the pop crowd, along with Facts (somehow).
>>
>>61607469
facts wont be on the album and all day might not, or not in this form, be on the album either. this track and the snippet were both very good. fuck of with this fell off meme until the album drops. if the album is complete shit then ok say it but that new shit is very promising.
>>
>>61607469
Facts was a shitty freestyle he did in a day for fun, it was not meant to be taken seriously and won't be on the album

All Day might be, but I highly doubt it at this point

Kanye's highly self-critical and is famous for being a perfectionist, the album probably wasn't released last year because he thought he had to fix it after listening to TPAB, that's my guess. The actual album will probably sound like Real Friends, instead of the compilation of bangers it used to be when he released All Day
>>
>>61607848
If nothing else, I'm glad TPAB convinced Kanye not to make a trap album.

Also it'll get an 8.7 from pitchfork, calling it now.
>>
>>61607884
>Also it'll get an 8.7 from pitchfork, calling it now.
someone please fucking tell me why you care
I don't get it why anyone would ever give a shit, I have literally not seen a single person say anything but negative things about that site why do people here talk about all the fucking time
Yes i'm mad I don't get it, is it autism or what why are people so obsessed with these number ratings from this universally hated website
>>
>>61608147

as much as they are full of shit, p4k is a trendsetter. it matters to some in the sense that they like to know their tastes are considered better by some, no matter how shitty the source. same deal with /sp/ and rankings, or /tv/ and rotten tomatoes
>>
>>61608200
/v/ doesn't have anyone like that and they have the shittest taste of all
>>
>>61607848

can you post your face when you listen to this album and then hear "ALL DAY NIGGA"
>>
>>61608229

they do but it's just more varied. they'll post anyone's score if it's a 10/10 or close to it. i think that's why /v/ is so much more polarized and chaotic with its shitposting. there's not enough order or bias influenced from some outside source in the same way /mu/ has pitchfork
>>
File: 1433969374192.jpg (108KB, 575x779px) Image search: [Google]
1433969374192.jpg
108KB, 575x779px
>>61608335
>mfw when Wolves is opener
pls Kanye make it happen
>>
>>61606505
Considering Ye's history of bringing the absolute best material out of less known rappers, I would expect it to be mind blowing

Haven't fully enjoyed any of the promo tracks since Yeezus besides Only One. Wolves sounds promising but there's no way to judge it without actually hearing a studio version. No Parties in LA also sounds great
>>
>>61604832
fuck off faggot, All Day was TOTY, easily.

All Day would be Yeezus's Send It Up. Not the best track on the album, but certainly Top 3 and the most hype.
>>
>>61606674
IMO it doesn't add anything to the themes of 808s. It's basically Welcome to Heartbreak but without the dramatic flair and innovative production
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.