[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck? I just heard the new Kanye track and I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

What the fuck? I just heard the new Kanye track and I don't even like Drake but he's completely jacking his flow and everything. It's ridiculous how blatant it is. And suddenly in the middle of the song he does a blatant imitation of Future with the vocoder on. What a psycho.
>>
>>61597990
Did it seriously take you this long to realize this guy has no talent
>>
hey you know theres another new kanye song already
>>
>>61597990
>What a psycho.

More like what an ABSOLUTE MADMAN

nah, op, Drake was pretty much inspired by Kanye originally, please look at 808.
>>
OP here

>>61598011
He does, he's just getting old

>>61598041
What's the name

>>61598044
I'm talking about the present
>>
>>61598056
Yeah maybe in the present Drake is more related to that style but the point still stands that Kanye pretty much allowed the Pop Rap genre to gain mainstream success which it was getting at the time but in 2008, there wasn't much except for your occasional black eye peas. I think theres really no reason to complain because its still a new track that is really nice which we've needed from Kanye for a while and this song sounds a lot different from most of Drake's recent shit actually because Drake is a lot more pumped and energetic recently.

Also Parties in LA sounds nothing like Drake so.
>>
bad troll

if anything it's reminiscent of old soulful-ye flow

post examples you shit
>>
>>61598056
>now theres another new kanye song already
kanyewest.com

it's pretty fucking good imo
>>
>>61598131
>Yeah maybe in the present Drake is more related to that style but the point still stands that Kanye pretty much allowed the Pop Rap genre to gain mainstream success which it was getting at the time but in 2008, there wasn't much except for your occasional black eye peas.
Pop Rap has been a thing for a long time before 2008, Kanye himself was influenced by Kid Cudi on that 808's (and that's coming from someone who enjoys that album)

Plus that has nothing to do with shamelessly imitating Drake and Future on this track
>>
>>61598156
That's the one I'm talking about lol

>>61598155
You're dumb
>>
>>61598163
>Kanye himself was influenced by Kid Cudi on that 808's
>Man on the Moon was a year after 808's

(ok)
>>
HURR PIANOS ON A TRACK HE IS COPYING DRAKE

HURR AUTOTUNE HARMONY HE IS COPYING FUTURE

listen to the music properly, idiot.
>>
>>61598183

A Kid Named Cudi

cudi was massively influential on 808s, look it up
>>
>>61598188
You can't be this deaf, he straight up copies their flows and styles
>>
>>61598197
>A Kid Named Cudi
>808
>two from incredibly different rap subgenres
>>
>>61598223
Name one Drake song or Future song that is at all relatable to Real Friends?

Drake's much different than this, and I'm a big Drake fan and would be defending him at the minute if this was true.
>>
>>61598223

Do you know what a flow is?

Show me a song by Drake, or Future, which has the same flow as Kanye in this song.

Show me a song by Drake, or Future, which has the same style as this song.
>>
>>61597990
>And suddenly in the middle of the song he does a blatant imitation of Future with the vocoder on.

That's Ty Dolla $ign and Kanye's used the vocoder since his first album.
>>
>>61598232

Why are you so opposed to this? It's no secret that Cudi played a massive role in 808s, mainly in the emotional transparency of the album. Just google it buddy.
>>
it's pretty disturbing how kanye hasn't made a good album in a decade and yet he still gets all this pazazz from critics

white people are just so confused right now
>>
>>61598284
>it's pretty disturbing how kanye hasn't made a good album in a decade and yet he still gets all this pazazz from critics
his last album was good
>>
>>61598262
le googled and found nothing dude, all I found was stuff saying how Kanye's SWISH is gonna be better than Views from the Six....
>>
heheh hey guys im gonna go on FourChan and troll some peeps haha
>>
>>61598297
it was a good joke
>>
>>61598244
>>61598249
He's clearly doing the spit one bar and abruptly stop for another. Then the way he elongates the last part of a phrase. Plus many other things, as well as the chill type beat.

>>61598256
>That's Ty Dolla $ign
Okay, I didn't know that, that explains it
>>
>>61598318
No it was a good album.
You're a good joke thinking not liking things makes your opinion fact.
>>
>>61598331
'chill type beat'

You have no idea what you're talking about. Seriously, stop trying to look cool on the internet and just enjoy good music. No one is impressed by how contrarian you are.
>>
>>61598331

do you know what a flow is

white people senpai
>>
>>61598361
>>61598372
You are going full fanboy now
>>
>>61598331
>chill type beat

mate get the fuck out
>>
File: 1449900797418.jpg (513KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449900797418.jpg
513KB, 1920x1080px
>nigger music
>>
>>61598475
You clearly know what I'm referring to, as I'm talking about Drake's style in the same paragraph

But you've got to go full fanboy of course
>>
>>61598299
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=1067761.0

here's the guy who mentioned Cudi's influence having a discussion with himself about it, probably. ;D

but yeah man, Cudi has a few songwriting credits and based on anecdotal shit in the thread i linked, probably was around for a lot of the writing and recording.

it's not at all unreasonable to think Kanye brought him in specifically because he wanted to incorporate aspects of his aesthetic into the album. really that's the only reasonable explanation for Cudi being so involved, IMO.
>>
He copied kid cudis sadrobot rap for 808s
He tried copying death grips for yeezus
Now he's copying drake and future which I'm sure have copied others already, drake for sure

Kanye is washed
>>
>>61598056
even if you're talking about the present, drake was inspired by kanye and nobody said shit about it. now that kanye is inspired by other artists he is "ripping them off". you people are so dumb sometimes.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.