[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Maryland the most patrician state?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Why is Maryland the most patrician state?
>>
because we just are
>>
clutch
>>
>overshadowed by its neighbors
>poor and dangerous
>BLM riots
>home of Animal Collective
1/10 state
>>
Where in MD? Out here in HarCo right now lookin like some bums
>>
>>61593493
>anco
>beach house
>dan deacon
>david byrne
>>
Frank Zappa
>>
>>61594384
>poor and dangerous

Maryland has the highest average salary in all of the US. Ever heard of Bethesda and Potomac? They're extremely safe and the starting price for a decent house there is 750k some houses there cost upwards of 10 mill, I thing the highest I've seen is somewhere around 15-18.

Montgomery County (where the largest amount of people live in MD) Public Schools are among the highest rated in the country. Most of the Tax Payers money in goes towards education. NIH and every single major BioTech and Pharmaceutical company in the US has an HQ here.

Also Old Bay
>>
>>61593493

>Frank Zappa

>Animal Collective

And?
>>
>tfw you live in the shitty, irrelevant part of MD
>>
>>61594869

dan deacon
future islands
beach house
wye oak
moss of aura
matmos
wume
salvia plath
>>
>>61595004

Just admit the state north of you and the territory south of you are better in every imaginable way.
>>
>>61595004
forgot dopebody and double dagger.
>>
>>61595004

Philip Glass
>>
>>61593493
Why are you trying to spoil one of two hidden gems of the United States?
>>
>>61594869
Full of Hell
Wildhoney
Father John Misty (kinda)
Ricky Eat Acid
Lower Dens
Velocity Girl
Perfect Future
Pianos Become the Teeth
Have Mercy
Lilac Daze
>>
>>61595004
ed schrader
>>
>>61595153
I forgot Moss Icon
>>
>>61595004
Julia Brown
>>
>>61594869
Tupac went to Arts School in Baltimore where he studied Poetry

Also Wale and Logic (not great rappers but above average, Wale is not from DC he lived in MoCo)
>>
>>61595153
Wildhoney is great.
>>
>>61595381
yeah, they're killing it right now.
did you hear about the lana del rey mix up?
>>
>>61593493
>high as fuck taxes
>liberal
>baltimore
>prince george's county
Not really patrician.
>>
utz potato chips
>>
>>61596204
wrong state
>>
anco :)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.