[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait so is this actually good or is that just a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 5895926.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
5895926.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
Wait so is this actually good or is that just a meme?
>>
it's absolutely not at all good, mainly because the "rapper" has no vocal talent
>>
>>61589200
Listening to small clips from certain songs, it sounds better than most rap
>>
it's literally nothing some dude just kept posting it over and over again trying to trick people into listening to it
>>
>>61589200
Do you sometimes feel depressed? Angry? Suicidal? Ask your therapist if Angry Kid is right for you. It is a loose concept album created entirely by rapper, producer, singer, multi-instrumentalist, and all around artist, Jonathan Mathis (formerly known as illicit tripp), which touches on topics that surround angry youth everywhere. From depression, to drugs, to corruption, to bullying, to religion, to everything else that might piss you off, no boundary is left untampered with. Angry Kid may help with the following symptoms: boring highs, bitchy parents, unintelligent peers, calcified pineal glands, lack of intellect, the feeling of being completely alone, insomnia, and the common cold, among other things. Do not listen to Angry Kid if you suffer from stupidity, schizophrenia, the common cold, closed-mindedness, are easily influenced, or if you take things too seriously. However, if you are currently in the process of opening your chakras through meditation while suffering from any of these illnesses, you should be fine. Please keep in mind that Angry Kid is NOT recommended to be taken with seriousness, but rather with marijuana. Tripp responsibly.
>>
>>61589231
epic memeing friend
>>
>>61589249
Well it worked because i'm listening to it right now
>>
>>61589258
it's not good. that's why he encourages you to be high. he asks you to make the commitment and read all that shit and listen to the whole thing, it's clever advertising desu, you get the foot in the door, by the end ppl have committed so they overrate the mediocre shit because they made a personal investment.
>>
>>61589224
Even the lyrics are crap, just standard muh edgy shit
>>
The production is so cool, really like it but the lyrics are generic. If I'm supposed to be high listening to this, I would rather be questioning what the song's about or be intrigued by some kind of surrealism but that's just my preference.
>>
i think he honestly could be a good artist, but at the moment i just can't really lose myself in something created by some petulant /mu/tant who calls people faggots when they don't react well to his shilling.

and yeah, there is just no charisma on the voice man. those rare moments when he breaks away from his eight note flow are a breath of fresh air but few and far between.
>>
last night a mod was deleting everything he was posting, that's what you get bitch

>>61591656
and btw i think if you try hard enough you can overcome a complete lack of vocal charisma, but you have to El P that shit and just write super dense acrobatic rhymes. mathis should have done an album half as long (or even a third) and spent more time writing more interesting cadences.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.