[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is dadrock so fucking bad? What was wrong with the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_static_robert_plant02.jpg (99KB, 738x1049px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_robert_plant02.jpg
99KB, 738x1049px
Why is dadrock so fucking bad? What was wrong with the world from the years 1965-1991 so that so much awful music was made and was popular?
>>
>>61587592
>baiting this bad
>>
People were more outgoing then and knew how to have fun.

Thus, music was much more upbeat.

Sorry you can't understand it.
>>
>>61587592
lol so much bait
>>
Totes dude!
That's why I'm really into modern music: Sufjam Stevens (experimental folk), Death Grips (experimental hip hop), St. Vincent (experimental pop) and Animal Collective (experimental electronics)
I'm really into music, I live in the most experimental time of all and take advantage of it
>>
>>61587592
dadrock died in the same time Bon Scott and John Bonham were dead
>>
>>61587592
What music do you like, OP?
>>
>>61587592

Music wasn't an impotent standoff between 3deep9u teenagers thinking shitty emotions are more valuable than good ones.
>>
File: bait.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>61587592
>>
>>61587592
Taking the bait only to express my vexation with people who hate on 'old' music as if it is all the same and they are in the 'right' generation. Any sort of generational supremacy or inferiority complex rustles me real good, senpai.
>>
>>61587592
>claims dadrock is bad
>posts a member of one of the few good dadrock bands

A lot of Led Zeppelin's music has aged very well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKOngTfTMs0
>>
>>61587592
Yeah man, lol. I only listen to the most sublime modern pop music like Taylor Swift. Justin Bieber and Travis Scott!
>>
CCR is pretty good though.
>>
>>61587651
This

Also OP, you're probably pretty shitty at parties.
>>
>>61587592
DUDE BAIT LMAO
>>
Have you heard the Rain Song?
>>
>>61587651
But you play chords on down beats in rock music.
>>
OP is right, you fucking retards.
>>
you have to understand the live rock concert experience in the context of the civil rights, hippie, and anti-war movements

fucking liberation of the fucking id
>>
>>61589651
"Opinions don't exist, fuck you."
>>
I was 31 in 1965, that was actually around the point music got a lot better overall.
>>
>>61589863
Leonard Cohen plz go.
>>
>>61589863
oldfag
>>
>>61589779
what are you getting at, autist

HMM??
>>
I wonder if Fats Domino posts on /mu/
>>
>>61587703
>Sufjam Stevens (experimental folk)
More like experimental GAY
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.