[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ like to do while listening to albums for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (21KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 500x350px
What does /mu/ like to do while listening to albums for the first time?
>>
forget to listen and start the album over
>>
lay on the floor stoned
>>
>>61580195
take my dog for a walk
>>
shitpost
>>
>>61580232
Jonathan Mathis GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>61580219
Usually this
>>
File: 1c34bl.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1c34bl.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>actually listening to music
>>
Light a joint and chill
>>
>>61580236
this without the dog
walked a good 17k the other night
slept so good
>>
File: sssssssdadd.jpg (10KB, 188x196px) Image search: [Google]
sssssssdadd.jpg
10KB, 188x196px
>>61580902
>it's music
>>
>>61580871
stop this meme angry kid was aoty suck it up
>>
>>61580195
Be online or write.
>>
>>61580853
One true answer
>>
>>61580236
>Live in a shitty neighbourhood
>Pretty much "Da hood" but with white trash and Yall Quaedas instead of dix nood and nignogs
>Borrow my gf's amazing headphones
>that first time listening to To pimp a butterfly
>Walking the dog in those disgusting ghetto alleys by the sunset
The album is just fine, but it was the whole atmosphere and setting I listened the album to for the first time that was incredible.
I was in complete awe during Institutionalized
>>
>>61580195
I never knew what I liked to do in such situations, it's always after a couple of listenings that I know what suits the album better

So it's always kind of a gamble to me, but I try to avoid distractions while listening something new (Background noise, work, etc...)

These are the most relatable to me
>>61580219
>>61580236
>>
Smoke heroin
>>
>>61580927
>>61580853
These.
>>
>>61581206
did you get robbed?
>>
sit back, pull my hood down, and just listen close
>>
>>61581493
Nah

I'm a complete limp wristed faggot, but I learned to look intimidating to strangers, I don't get much shit from people at all.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.