[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kanye west is starting Good Fridays again and the album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: kanye-west_416x416.jpg (57KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
kanye-west_416x416.jpg
57KB, 416x416px
>Kanye west is starting Good Fridays again and the album is probably coming soon
http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/01/kanye-west-is-resurrecting-g-o-o-d-fridays-new-song-to-be-released-each-week/
And no one gives a shit, because of just how bad all the previous singles have been. How does it feel knowing that this man
>will never release a great album again
>has publicly admitted he cares more about fashion than music

Kanye does not care about making good albums. Well, we had reason to suspect this with Yeezus (which was saved by its collaborators), but it's painfully obvious now
>>
>>61577478
Here's hoping theyll be better than FACTS
>>
File: chelsegirl.jpg (219KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
chelsegirl.jpg
219KB, 810x1200px
>>61577478
>>61577627
I figured facts was just a parody of jumpan, I doubt its a strong reflection of the upcoming album, it might not even show up on SWISH altogether
>>
who gives a fuck lol
>>
>>61577675
>this moron
FACTS literally has a line about when his album will drop why would he include that on his album .
>>
>>61577675
It definitely won't show up on swish/whatever the album is called, way too obvious of a joke/homage

But none of the other singles were exactly a reason to get excited. The only one that was any sort of quality was All Day, which was still lackluster compared to even the dud tracks on Yeezus
>>
YEEZUS > SwisH
>>
>>61577478
fuck kanye.
>>
File: 1450183465743.png (121KB, 250x418px) Image search: [Google]
1450183465743.png
121KB, 250x418px
So why does Kanye get a free pass for shit lyricism because "MUH PRODUCTION" when TPAB doesn't?
>>
>>61577806
nobody likes kanye wtf are you talking about
90% of his fanbase are shitty liberal art majors who don't have a original idea in their bone and just copy paste other people's ideas.
>>
WHERE IS WOLVES CDQ

THAT'S THE ONLY SWISH SONG I LIKE
>>
>>61577675

why would he go through all the trouble of recording and producing it if its just a throwaway
>>
>>61577908
Everything about it is trash, it's very simplistic and probably took less than a day
>>
File: 1447870593999.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1447870593999.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>>61577738
Thats what Good Fridays are all about, eh? He's planning on releasing singles regularly again so he's excited for it to be heard or at the very least confident about whats being released.
I'm not a big fan of Kanye West's music but he's definitely got merit. Couldn't his past flops, musically, be regarded as poor execution in experimentation?

>>61577737
I was actually going to quote that line, but still you got me with the semantics.
>>
>>61577908
because musicians have a sense of humor and make throwaway tracks for fun
>>
>>61577830
You haven't been on this board very long have you?
>>
GOOD fridays was the fucking worst. "Listen to the entire album out of order enjoy"
>>
>>61578070
We were all so excited though

Also not all of them were his solo singles, and over half of MBDTF was completely new on release
>>
I'm 50/50 on expectations for this album. The singles so far are the expectation for 2015...hype tracks with trendy production.

It will be less artful than Yeezus for sure, but I think the delays were more about a congested market (Drake, Future, Kendrick) than a lack of quality
>>
>>61577908
because kim announced it.
>>
>>61577478
I'm still hyped.

>>61577830
Hello newfriend.

>>61577908
Rappers do this all the time though.
It's not really too much work to write and record a hastily made throwaway. /mu/tants do it every week.
>>
>>61578109
This. I'm hyped.
>>
>>61578001
get out
>>
You know, even if Kanye is done now and will never be good again, not many artists can say that they were critically acclaimed and "on top" for 9 years. There's enough good hip-hop out there and Kanye's older releases still stand on their own.
>>
File: yeezy season.gif (688KB, 480x294px) Image search: [Google]
yeezy season.gif
688KB, 480x294px
>>
>>61577908
to build hype
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.