[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Havent been here since 2013. What have I missed since then?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: pepe.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
80KB, 500x421px
Havent been here since 2013.

What have I missed since then?

>that feel when life hits you and you dont have time for music
>>
>>61573470
>Pinch Forks or whatever the site spams the FUCK out of this pIace a coupIe of days weekIy and pose as anons to try and force their opinions.

>kpop homosexuaIs were forced to contain their buIIshit

>PeopIe come here in their groups from whatever site they come from to try and push garbage so it's not as many "fans" as it used to be

Very IittIe of this pIace is genuine anymore.

lt's just an entertainer's "camps" arguing on their behaIf at this point.
>>
>>61573567
>>kpop homosexuaIs were forced to contain their buIIshit

That happened in 2009
>>
>>61573470
meme grime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v7Agx74gsU
>>
File: pepe2.jpg (6KB, 190x194px) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.jpg
6KB, 190x194px
>>61573567
Thats sad man...I remember browsing in 2009 and having the time of my life, finding new good shit and staying up to date with everything. It just doesn't look or feel the same..
>>
>>61573470
Pitchfork kids have taken over. You should've seen 2015 AOTY threads. Fucking laughable
>>
>>61573694
The last memorable moment I had was years ago when people (see: me) thought Post-Punk was having another revival
>>
>>61573751
Last memorable moment was when Kitty Pryde's brother posted her number and /mu/ made an album of the phone calls. Not into the meme shit but it was pretty funny

Everything since the end of '12 has been a swift decent into shit
>>
>>61573470
I used to browse here way back in 2009, I just started again this year, there are so many more meme albums now, you need to catch up friend.
>>
>>61573898
I miss when ITAOTS was the only meme album...
>>
>>61573911
Merriweather was also big, and Kanye when MBDTF dropped.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.