im very sad about kara so im gonna spam thighs
i'll never see those thighs perform again
I always wanted to find more bossa nova artists, I listened to antonio carlos jobim and some getz/gilberto but I want something more upbeat like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTOI0WyekPA
Music Bank, in 25 minutes
<< January 8 performers Music Bank >>
Bulletproof Boy Scouts
RP (Royal Pirates)
Rooftop studios (Feat. Ben)?
What did she mean by this?
post songs that make you think of your waifu
the thread is full of telegrambros
Yeah I feel like it's hard to make a bad bossa nova song. One of the first things I did when I got a JPS account was search for korean bossa nova
Unfortunately some of my favorite tracks are too obscure for youtube
can you post some names for me? pref female singers because that korean sounds so smooth in bossa nova
i thought it was an imageboard
she sure is
yes, especially hyelin
love and pop
Some of them only have a few bossa nova songs on each album but I'll take what I can get
These 2 should get a room
Article: [Exclusive] T-ara Hyomin to have solo comeback in March... the return of the 'nice body'
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+1,434, -130] My vote goes towards... it's going to flop
2. [+819, -59] It'll obviously be another sexy concept. This time, she shouldn't go half way and just go all the way to the point where she can rival Hyuna. Her image has dropped anyway, she needs something bigger to bring her back.
3. [+316, -23] I guess they're not only sticking to Chinese promos
4. [+195, -27] She's pretty with long hair but I honestly don't think she matches short hair
5. [+54, -2] It's so weird how people normally move on with big scandals and eventually forget about it... but nobody seems to forget T-ara's scandal ㅋ
6. [+47, -4] She's going to need a good song at least to get on the charts...
7. [+38, -3] It must be so hard to deal with the hateful comments and lack of interest even if they want to promote. Their scandal was one that impacted society and they've long since become an idol past the point of return.
8. [+31, -2] I honestly do find them amazing. Their hateful comments are above and beyond any other group but they never file lawsuits and continue to release singles and solos even when though they flop.
i'm the one who suggested that same Lim Kim song earlier; i'm not very well-versed in bossa nova but Casker's older stuff (if you're not into them, they're mainly loungue-inspired electronica) has korean bossa nova-type songs.
that's one of the only good ones i can find on youtube in listenable quality
i'll upload some more bossa nova casker
>you dont do that for other genres
i spend time listening to albums in other genres
i spend time watching live performance videos for kpop
i don't pretend to respect kpop as if it's actually got deep composition or something
not all music is made for the same purpose
the strength of kpop is in the performance, the cohesion of the song with the outfits and the dance, and the charisma of each idol that gets an individual moment to shine in each song
it's not something you can really get in western pop or in more underground/niche genres
everything has its place in the world
Who is that on the right? the maknae? he was so hyper during the whole segment lol
I love casker but completely forgot to include them for some reason
here's another bossa nova track from them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jiv5Cfhq0Ng
hey yeah I forgot about that one, very nice
the one I was going to include alongside Fragile Days was Cactus but for some reason almost every Skylab upload sounds awful, and I lost motivation to look for the good bossa nova Between ones
too bad 4chan doesn't let me post puush mp3s
What are some genuinely great kdramas?
My Love from Another Star
Sandglass is by far the best k-drama I've seen.
I wasn't even really interested in the setting (the 70s and 80s dictatorship) but Sandglass really moved me. It started lots of k-drama cliches from what I've understood, but it also does them a lot more skillfully than later dramas I've seen.
I've just started to watch Hi! School - Love On because Choa is in it and I'm actually enjoying it so I wanted to know of others that I can maybe watch at the same time just so I'm not binging one show.
i love how she's looking around like the stay puft marshmallow man while her thighs enter the room.
Don't dismay me, please.
I want her to follow me around.
16 was marriageable age until recently
You were Born To!!!!!
>mfw someone is depressed near me
I bet they don't even listen to lovelyz
they forced the youngest cutest member to do a sexy dance, complete with ass padding
if you are reading this Crayon Pop is making a comeback this year!
they are all fuckin adorable
Thats just how the world is. Even if it's unbelievable that people are living in bodies and animals and plants are breathing and communicating and moving, theyre in fact real. Even if it seems like the whole world is just a fake world with just robotic things as people, it's not. You need to hold on to the belief that this is what the world is. You may think that it makes no sense why youre expected to be in a certain position, but that's life. You dont choose the circumstances you get but you can change the path you take if you really believe in it.
hi im depressed and I like lovelyz jk I'm not depressed I don't feel emotions anymore