[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

House of Cards is the best Radiohead song, and if you disagree,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: cliffs.jpg (665KB, 1218x934px) Image search: [Google]
cliffs.jpg
665KB, 1218x934px
House of Cards is the best Radiohead song, and if you disagree, you're wrong.
>>
your a idiot . Stupids
>>
>>61572954
best radiohead song here
>>
>>61572937
But how good a song is, is entirely subjective.

In my opinion House Of Cards is the least good track in In Rainbows... it's still pretttty good though.
>>
>>61572967
>Music
>Subjective
Just go home man the best Radiohead song is Motion Picture Soundtrack.
>tfw the child of two world class musical prodigies
>tfw they are true to the music and aren't sell-outs
>tfw they come home from working at Carnegie Hall to listen to reggae and soul music
>tfw I grew up expecting calls from Paul McCartney
>tfw I meet A-list celebrities at extravagant parties all the time
>tfw free tickets to the best shows in NYC to take babes to
>tfw none of you circle jerking faggots have experienced this
>tfw STEM degree but still teach master classes in jazz improvisation at UNI with grammy award winner singers
It's okay to be defensive about your musical tastes, but some of us have been properly educated from birth about what is good and what is not. It's funny because I never even fucking visit this board but I know that you all suck and are loathsome fuckers that can't appreciate and understand music to the extent that I have reached.
enjoy being plebs, /mu/.
>>
>>61572937
Best show on netflix
>>
Nowhere near a favorite of mine but I'll acknowledge it as underrated despite my feelings on the matter.
>>
>>61572982
The only thing that determines how "good" a song is, is the way you perceive it. different people perceive things differently, which is why quality of music (quality as in "how good it is", not audio quality) is subjective
>>
>>61572967
>using entirely subjective on /mu/ as a counter argument
dear god
>>
>>61572982
Let's hear your music then.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj8ckSAAOK0

Jonny's doing some shit with that guitar, man.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.